Twitter! Stop using Twitter you asshole

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I just read his recent twitter cat fight with Alec Baldwin! WTF is wrong with this guy. It is embarrassing! Grow up. You won you are the President. Stop acting like a loser.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"If you want something different, win some elections."
-- Barak Obama

:p

I just read his recent twitter cat fight with Alec Baldwin! WTF is wrong with this guy. It is embarrassing! Grow up. You won you are the President. Stop acting like a loser.

Would you prefer he sent the irs after Baldwin, behind everyone's back.
Trump operates in the open not like that sneaky little shit obama.

and if you stop using it, problem solved.

just admit you're tied up in the drama and get off on it. heh, trumps drama gets you off.

Yes - any normal President would be completely indifferent to who was hosting SNL, and focused almost entirely on the Russian's new ICBMs.

Any...

Normal...

President...

I would warn Alec Baldwin, he's close to appearing to be bullying a mentally challenged person.

It's because Trump is an asshole he continues to use Twitter.
Funny:

Trump continues to publicly use Twitter for the whole world to see, and according to snowflakes he is an a$$hole.

Obama, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Rice, and the vast majority of Obama's Cabinet used aliases and secret, criminal personal e-mails to conduct business in order to criminally avoid having to comply with the FOIA and the Federal Records Act - during his 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh, and snowflakes are perfectly ok with it.

:p

from Alec, responding to Trump

''Agony though it may be, I’d like to hang in there for the impeachment hearings, the resignation speech, the farewell helicopter ride to Mara-A-Lago. You know. The Good Stuff. That we’ve all been waiting for.''

The Donald pwnd Baldwin in The Donald's usual hilarious manner because it is based on fact. Baldwin's butthurt response is just going to cause more butthurtness because it is based on leftwing nut fantasy!

Yes - any normal President would be completely indifferent to who was hosting SNL, and focused almost entirely on the Russian's new ICBMs.

Any...

Normal...

President...

I would warn Alec Baldwin, he's close to appearing to be bullying a mentally challenged person.

Just sayin...what is a "normal" President?
And do we really want another bought and paid for corporatist "normal" President

I don't like that he uses Twitter like this either. It is beneath the office of President.
Having said that, I would rather have a President that acts like a buffoon from time to time - BUT do what he says he will do than another globalist-corporatist like Bush/Clinton/Obama

from Alec, responding to Trump

''Agony though it may be, I’d like to hang in there for the impeachment hearings, the resignation speech, the farewell helicopter ride to Mara-A-Lago. You know. The Good Stuff. That we’ve all been waiting for.''

Priceless?
You set the bar low,
i don't even think there is a bar.

but dreamers gotta dream. some people held out hope hillary would see a jail, now those who laughed and said STOP BEING STUPID are now doing the exact same thing only they think trump will actually go to jail for something.

kinda cute, but dressed up in pathetic.

Forum List

Back