Twitter CEO quits after realizing his part to select Biden for POTUS

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
He probably got the TDS right, believed all the BS. More than that he just wanted to be popular with shallow people in the big city, and of course the establishment.

And then he realized he contributed to Biden's appointment and quit............ :abgg2q.jpg:

SAN FRANSISCO, CA—Jack Dorsey has stepped down as CEO of Twitter after realizing to his horror that he helped elect Joe Biden as President.

"Dear God...what have I done?" said Dorsey as he realized his manipulation and suppression of political speech had led to the election of Joe Biden to the White House. "I am no longer fit to lead Twitter. I resign."

Many critics agree that Twitter played a huge part in the election of Joe Biden, widely seen as the worst catastrophe since the creation of Twitter itself.

"I hope to atone for my sin of creating Twitter and electing Biden," said Dorsey. "A lifetime may not be enough, but I will spend my remaining days working to undo the damage I have done."

His greatest sin was allowing the fascist nations of the world to point to U.S social media companies such as his as an example of the limits of free speech when he supports shadowbanning and blocking accounts, including the president .

I've heard spokespeople from such countries pointing to the silencing of Trump as confirmation of the legitimacy of their other tactics when they silence people of lesser importance. It's now considered a valid method around the world. Thanks Dorsey, you're the best! You legitimized the Cancelling of peoples voices, and many Americans agreed with you.

The slippery slope has become a free fall jump.

Twitter silenced Trump. Mods sort of selectively do this. He sort of "violated" TOS, but that is subjective as hell. Meanwhile, they allow the Taliban because...beheadings and torture is just a minor detail.

Forum List

Back