Twilight of American Jewry

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

It is hard to know how Israel will be affected by the dramatic enfeeblement of the American Jewish community that we are now witnessing.

Increasingly, the Democratic Party has become anti-Semitic and anti-Israel, freezing Jews who support Israel out.

In the Republican Party, the disillusionment with the Iraq War has caused the neo-conservatives, who were mostly Jews, to lose credibility.

Now, the Jewish Republicans are committing political suicide by working on the "Never Trump" movement.

The article asks how the waning of American Jewish influence will impact the fate of Israel.

Why can't American Jews just assimilate? Why do they need to be treated as a separate segment of society?
You mean why can't they just abandon their religion and become white Anglo-Saxon Protestants ("WASPs") such as you?

You might as well ask the same question about Catholics.

The reason Catholics don't join the Protestant religion is because our church is one true Church founded by Jesus Christ himself, and Protestants are separated from the true Church.

I'm sure Jews would have their own answer.

Why can't American Jews just assimilate? Why do they need to be treated as a separate segment of society?
You mean why can't they just abandon their religion and become white Anglo-Saxon Protestants ("WASPs") such as you?

The reason Catholics don't join the Protestant religion is because our church is one true Church founded by Jesus Christ himself, and Protestants are separated from the true Church.

Jesus built the Basilica?
And_c96fc3_234980.jpg

It is hard to know how Israel will be affected by the dramatic enfeeblement of the American Jewish community that we are now witnessing.

Increasingly, the Democratic Party has become anti-Semitic and anti-Israel, freezing Jews who support Israel out.

In the Republican Party, the disillusionment with the Iraq War has caused the neo-conservatives, who were mostly Jews, to lose credibility.

Now, the Jewish Republicans are committing political suicide by working on the "Never Trump" movement.

The article asks how the waning of American Jewish influence will impact the fate of Israel.

SUpport for Israel in the GOP is based mostly on RW Christian sympathizers. That won't be affected.

BUT, if the GOP becomes irrelevant, that won't matter.

In the DNC, the support for Israel is more of jewish votes and money. WIth the drop off of both of them, and the rise of Muslim votes, and more minorities votes instead of white guilty libs,

Israel is fucked.

I can't wait till they freeze them out of university, so I can fucken go.

Thank you for this OP.

The vicious little shits have ruined the last two years of my life. Jesus has held me in his hand.

SUpport for Israel in the GOP is based mostly on RW Christian sympathizers. That won't be affected.

In the DNC, the support for Israel is more of jewish votes and money. WIth the drop off of both of them, and the rise of Muslim votes, and more minorities votes instead of white guilty libs,

Israel is fucked.
You're a bunch of thugs mate. People are awake to your shit.

Jews like guno hate and despise the evangelical Christians, but without them, Israel would be screwed. It's ironic how guno loves his enemies and hates his friends.

Israel is fucked.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes of all the countless "feel good" denominations of Christianity that branched off from Catholicism because it was too hard for them, yours is the truest and most correct once :laugh:

Israel is fucked.

FIND a benign way of flourishing as a people OR give up the ghost.

The world is waking up.

I never mentioned their religion now did I?

Yes, you did. You implied that Jews are wrong not to assimilate. Your assumption is hostile to every group that is not white Anglo-Saxon Protestant, that all of us should drop our own cultural and religious identity and join you. I'm an Irish Catholic and we have fought for our own identity in Ireland for hundreds of years in Ireland and the United States, against Protestant demands that we drop Catholicism and join their churches, so I was very offended by your demand that Jews assimilate to dominant American society.

Israel is fucked.

The world is waking up.

I am not a jew. I am more of a secularized Christian supporter of Israel.

If you have your way, your arab buddies will commit mass genocide to prove you wrong about who the Thugs are.

Hint: DOn't bother apologizing if you get your way.

Query: DO you think that the world will be a better place if the bloodlust of the Arabs is sated?

Israel is fucked.

The world is waking up.

If you have your way, your arab buddies will commit mass genocide to prove you wrong about who the Thugs are.

Query: DO you think that the world will be a better place if the bloodlust of the Arabs is sated?
Is there a third option?

Yes, you did. You implied that Jews are wrong not to assimilate. Your assumption is hostile to every group that is not white Anglo-Saxon Protestant, that all of us should drop our own cultural and religious identity and join you. I'm an Irish Catholic and we have fought for our own identity in Ireland for hundreds of years in Ireland and the United States, against Protestant demands that we drop Catholicism and join their churches, so I was very offended by your demand that Jews assimilate to dominant American society.
Irish hey? So that's what's wrong with you.

Israel is fucked.

The world is waking up.

Is there a third option?

Of course.

Peace.

Jameson-Laughing-Meme-05.jpg

Forum List

Back