Twice as many voters say Trump is better for Black Americans than Obama

That spells doom for the Dims. If Trump gets 15% of the black vote the Dims haven't got a chance.

The First Black President: Twice as Many Voters Say TRUMP Better for Blacks Than Barack Obama

33% of likely voters say President Trump has made life better for African Americans. When Obama left office in 2099 only 13% of likely voters said he made life better for African Americans. This is not the first time Trump has seen his numbers climb among African Americans. A VoterLabs poll in May found that 29% of female African Americans approve of President’s Trump.

He won’t even get 10% of their vote

That spells doom for the Dims. If Trump gets 15% of the black vote the Dims haven't got a chance.

The First Black President: Twice as Many Voters Say TRUMP Better for Blacks Than Barack Obama

33% of likely voters say President Trump has made life better for African Americans. When Obama left office in 2099 only 13% of likely voters said he made life better for African Americans. This is not the first time Trump has seen his numbers climb among African Americans. A VoterLabs poll in May found that 29% of female African Americans approve of President’s Trump.

If he gets 5% the Democrats are done so 10% is way out of reach.

The last few Republican candidates have gotten between 6 and 8%, so your analysis is a bit off

The last few Republican candidates have gotten between 6 and 8%, so your analysis is a bit off

Are you sure? I could be mistaken.

Maybe he got the laughter and cry mixed up.

In any case, it's true that Trump is better for blacks than Obama.

Trumpdiscrimination_tear2-1-24-2016.jpg

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

DHTmW2VWAAAAg1U.jpg
Trump won, you fucking dumbass.

LOL!!!! uh... no..... he certainly did not.

Last edited:

You’re right. Trump got 8%. I take it back he may get 15%. With black unemployment at an all time low and Candace Owens preaching Blackxit.

DHTmW2VWAAAAg1U.jpg

LO!!!! uh... no..... he certainly did not.

No you antisemitic witch, he did.

Democrats heads will explode if they lose the black vote.. they will begin aborting black babies in there 30’s lol

Several polls show 16% for Trump in 2020.

What are you laughing about?

DHTmW2VWAAAAg1U.jpg

anitsemitic? wtf are you babblin' about?

& nope. he didn't. he settled... just like he always does...

[...]
The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s

DHTmW2VWAAAAg1U.jpg

[...]
The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

Well you blindly accused me of stuff so I returned the favor.

[...]

Well you blindly accused me of stuff so I returned the favor.

i didn't blindly accuse you - i was mistaken. told you i was mistaken long ago & i had you mixed up with harmonica. your avatars are similar.

You’re right. Trump got 8%. I take it back he may get 15%. With black unemployment at an all time low and Candace Owens preaching Blackxit.
Oh? How many blacks credit trump for black unemployment being at an all time low?

Forum List

Back