As promised, Trump slashes aid to Central America over migrants

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
How can a REAL, PATRIOTIC AMERICAN NOT LOVE Trump....doing what is logical and protecting America....suck it up little communist DeathRATS!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday cut hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, after Trump blasted the three countries because thousands of their citizens had sought asylum at the U.S. border with Mexico.

Congressional aides said the administration told them it would reallocate $370 million in aid to Central America that lawmakers had approved for fiscal 2018, and suspend an additional $180 million Congress had approved for fiscal 2017.

No funds will be provided until the administration is satisfied the countries are reducing the number of migrants reaching the U.S. border, State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus told reporters.

“This is consistent with the president’s direction and with the recognition that it is critical that there be sufficient political will in these countries to address the problem at its source,” she said.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

How can a REAL, PATRIOTIC AMERICAN NOT LOVE Trump....doing what is logical and protecting America....suck it up little communist DeathRATS!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday cut hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, after Trump blasted the three countries because thousands of their citizens had sought asylum at the U.S. border with Mexico.

Congressional aides said the administration told them it would reallocate $370 million in aid to Central America that lawmakers had approved for fiscal 2018, and suspend an additional $180 million Congress had approved for fiscal 2017.

No funds will be provided until the administration is satisfied the countries are reducing the number of migrants reaching the U.S. border, State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus told reporters.

“This is consistent with the president’s direction and with the recognition that it is critical that there be sufficient political will in these countries to address the problem at its source,” she said.

th

The money never reaches the people. The corrupt State keeps it for itself and the taper, murder, oppression and torture continue. One might call such a place a “shit hole.” Liberals can save their cherry pick Jesus quotes because no where did Jesus ever say to give to corrupt States.

Much like with Mexico, perhaps this will be an awakening call. I believe that a lot of leaders from other countries sit back and think "Trump would never really do that. It's all a dog and pony show."

Now the question is, what are the Democrats going to try and do to stop him?

Cutting aid is just gonna make it worse. More people will flee those countries and head this way.

Cutting aid is just gonna make it worse. More people will flee those countries and head this way.

That old Democrat talking point doesn't work. It's what I call Democrat Blackmail. We gave them aid, threatened to take it away if they didn't do something, and now we have a worse problem on our hands.

As pointed out, that money seldom makes it to the people. It doesn't provide food, it doesn't go to fight drug lords or human traffickers. It goes to the leaders and they live the life of luxury.

If it's not broke, don't fix it. If it's broke and what you've done didn't fix it, it's time to try a new way of fixing things.

That old Democrat talking point doesn't work. It's what I call Democrat Blackmail. We gave them aid, threatened to take it away if they didn't do something, and now we have a worse problem on our hands.

As pointed out, that money seldom makes it to the people. It doesn't provide food, it doesn't go to fight drug lords or human traffickers. It goes to the leaders and they live the life of luxury.

If it's not broke, don't fix it. If it's broke and what you've done didn't fix it, it's time to try a new way of fixing things.
tRump wants it to get worse. I keeps his base energised.

The money never reaches the people. The corrupt State keeps it for itself and the taper, murder, oppression and torture continue. One might call such a place a “shit hole.” Liberals can save their cherry pick Jesus quotes because no where did Jesus ever say to give to corrupt States.
He didn't say to give money to the church?

I know, I know, bad joke but I could not help it :D

The real war is at our southern border. It is just having the courage to admit it. Whether the so called base propaganda you promote is real or not this problem has been going on for decades. We saw the violence under Obama. You will not think it is a game when it gets to you.

meanwhile the rich are swimming in a pool of money like Scrooge McDuck

How dare they swim in the pool of money they created!
The guys on wall street dont create or do anything, my friend. they wrecked the economy with their theft

People who don't create anything are on public assistance. If you think wealth is built by not creating anything, then try not creating yourself and let us know how that works out for you.

The real war is at our southern border. It is just having the courage to admit it. Whether the so called base propaganda you promote is real or not this problem has been going on for decades. We saw the violence under Obama. You will not think it is a game when it gets to you.
I marked that post "funny" but it's really not. It's sad that you think we are at war with a buncha sad sack refugees.

And if it does get worse, how is that our problem?

Now if you mean worse as in worse for us, then more proactive measures need to be taken--not pandering.

In the old days, the mob used to demand payments for protection of your business. If you didn't pay, they may burn your business down. All the payments never worked because they only demanded more. What put a stop to it was confronting the mob and saying we are no longer going to pay you. We will fight you instead. That's how we stopped that practice.

What part of $22T debt do you not understand you dumb OX? What part of $0.5T interest (wasted) do you not understand you dumb OX? You are already on "the list" so I can say as I wish. Your next step is the first Ignore of my lifetime, including Sports boards (where I dominate).

We should be taking from them, not giving. $22T. Dont push me! I am getting very upset.

And if it does get worse, how is that our problem?

Now if you mean worse as in worse for us, then more proactive measures need to be taken--not pandering.

In the old days, the mob used to demand payments for protection of your business. If you didn't pay, they may burn your business down. All the payments never worked because they only demanded more. What put a stop to it was confronting the mob and saying we are no longer going to pay you. We will fight you instead. That's how we stopped that practice.
Refugees = the mafia in your mind?

So Trump guarantees more will come here. Wow what a bang up job!

Forum List

Back