Twice as many voters say Trump is better for Black Americans than Obama

coffeepaper.gif

So Black unemployment ISN'T at an all time low? Do you have a job niggra?
I have a great job. I've not been out of work for more than a week since 1989 when I became a software engineer. That profession is recession proof.

As far as black unemployment, no, it's not at an all time low. It's at the lowest it's been since at least 1972. And even that is thanks mostly to Obama and some to Trump.

The previous record was 7.0%. It was 7.1% just a few months after trump was sworn in and before his first budget and before his policies took effect. It was almost 17% as a result of Bush's Great Recession and was down 7.7% when Obama left office. It fell another point to break the record.

So I would give 83% credit to Obama for taking it from 16.8% to 7.7% ... and I give 17% credit to Trump for taking it from 7.7% to 5.9% (the lowest on his watch).
Optimism is reached 96% since Trump took over .. below 50 under Obama haha why?
Lower Oxycontin prices?
Do you need a hit?
naw..i'm cool....Maker's Mark and a bong hit..right as rain!

I have a great job. I've not been out of work for more than a week since 1989 when I became a software engineer. That profession is recession proof.

As far as black unemployment, no, it's not at an all time low. It's at the lowest it's been since at least 1972. And even that is thanks mostly to Obama and some to Trump.

The previous record was 7.0%. It was 7.1% just a few months after trump was sworn in and before his first budget and before his policies took effect. It was almost 17% as a result of Bush's Great Recession and was down 7.7% when Obama left office. It fell another point to break the record.

So I would give 83% credit to Obama for taking it from 16.8% to 7.7% ... and I give 17% credit to Trump for taking it from 7.7% to 5.9% (the lowest on his watch).
Optimism is reached 96% since Trump took over .. below 50 under Obama haha why?
Lower Oxycontin prices?
Do you need a hit?
naw..i'm cool....Maker's Mark and a bong hit..right as rain!
Typical pot head

It doesn't matter who they polled because the polls never asked if trump is better for blacks than Obama. The OP is a fucking moron who never gets anything right.

Projection niggra.
LOLOL

You poor, demented thing. The OP was the one to start a thread about polls showing trump is better for blacks than Obama when in fact, the polls don't say that.

You poor kid.....
coffeepaper.gif

Most people had jobs prior to Trump and not because of Trump

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That spells doom for the Dims. If Trump gets 15% of the black vote the Dims haven't got a chance.

The First Black President: Twice as Many Voters Say TRUMP Better for Blacks Than Barack Obama

33% of likely voters say President Trump has made life better for African Americans. When Obama left office in 2099 only 13% of likely voters said he made life better for African Americans. This is not the first time Trump has seen his numbers climb among African Americans. A VoterLabs poll in May found that 29% of female African Americans approve of President’s Trump.

To be fair bripat9643
Different people respond to different leadership differently.

For every person who was so inspired by Obama, they started VOTING for the first time and paying attention to
govt and policies and how they have ability to participate and influence,
this was a HUGE FIRST STEP.

That can't be compared to conservative Black leaders who have been fighting a DIFFERENT battle,
and now Trump is making it safe to come out and speak for the first time without apology,
even if it means getting slammed for it. That's a HUGE CHANGE also.

Different groups are in different stages,
so what is progress to some looks the opposite to others!

Let each one move forward on their own path and let's
HELP EACH OTHER to get to a BETTER PLACE.

Let's not judge if some are farther behind,
or if they take different approaches. All people
need to take OWNERSHIP which means they define
their process DIFFERENTLY and relate to different models.

Why not ask Black leaders from conservative backgrounds and business/financial mgmt experience to MENTOR and partner up with Black leaders and members who are currently depending on govt.

Why can't we ENCOURAGE Black leadership in community building TOGETHER
instead of abusing politics of race, party and economic class to divide and oppress.

We all agree the Black community deserves better than the mess we're seeing now.
Why not encourage, reward and invite greater mentorship and participation in building
sustainable relations and economic solutions that EMPOWER leadership in these affected communities?

Asclepias
IM2
MarcATL

Black conservatie speakers have spoken freely for years, right wing black "leaders" have been the one with the problem. Conservative black leaders do not see the Trump presidency as being more positive for blacks than Obama. Conservative blacks were part of the 95 percent of blacks who voted for Obama. Right wing blacks are the only ones supporting Trump and they are rejected by the majority of blacks just like these right wingers are rejected by a majority of whites.

When a white racist starts a thread about what's better for blacks, start understanding that the reverse of their opinion is the truth.

That spells doom for the Dims. If Trump gets 15% of the black vote the Dims haven't got a chance.

The First Black President: Twice as Many Voters Say TRUMP Better for Blacks Than Barack Obama

33% of likely voters say President Trump has made life better for African Americans. When Obama left office in 2099 only 13% of likely voters said he made life better for African Americans. This is not the first time Trump has seen his numbers climb among African Americans. A VoterLabs poll in May found that 29% of female African Americans approve of President’s Trump.

The gateway pundit is fake news.

......Many, Many Republicans do NOT support your culture wars and never have........

Is this addressed to me? We did not start the culture wars, the Left did. The Left forced gay marriage and abortion and transgender crap on this nation. We conservatives still hold to traditional values that have always been the backbone of western civilization. It is the Left who have injected abominable perversions into society.

The Left started the war, so don't blame us because we resist their evil.

i'm married to a (R) who is both pissed & saddened at what happened to the party.

Assuming this is not a lie, then your wife is nuts. Nothing has changed. Trump has merely done what previous Republicans promised to do but never did because they were sucked in by money and globalists.

That is why he beat a huge field of good qualified Republicans, because we were tired of their lies and broken promises. We didn't want anymore establishment hacks..

oh sweety it's no lie. i have no need to lie. and YES...HE is a (R). HE voted for reagan and HE voted for W. the first time around...

silly little girl, you got sucked in by a rich child who never had anybody say no to him, who grew up to be a scummy man whore who couldn't control his impulses, both financially & sexually. he couldn't get a loan from us banks if his life depended on it- so he turned to foreign banks that have him by his little cheeto dusted balls.

he turns into a failed reality tv star & all those best words he knows & with his stable genius mind who has the most fantastical memory that hires all best people is incapable of rubbing 2 brain cells together & only the die hard 30% red meat eating base is still drinking his load --- like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back