Tv at it lowest - and I thought Springer was bad!

Feb 15, 2004
I was reading the most recent issue of the tv guide where the listed - somewhere - the newest arrivals of this bash of reality tv....

So there is something called (not the title as I don't recall it)
Guess who the father is - apparently someone has to guess out a string of men which one is the father of this child.

Something about following Farrah Fawcett around in a modern Anna Nichole Show.

What is this show about an heir? Princess trying to become a country singer on E network? I have never heard of this princess, not that I am an expert in the royalties of Europe - I only know of the Queen of Englands Princes....

So there you go - and I thought Jerry Springer was as low as you could for reality...

winston churchi said:
I was reading the most recent issue of the tv guide where the listed - somewhere - the newest arrivals of this bash of reality tv....

So there is something called (not the title as I don't recall it)
Guess who the father is - apparently someone has to guess out a string of men which one is the father of this child.

Something about following Farrah Fawcett around in a modern Anna Nichole Show.

What is this show about an heir? Princess trying to become a country singer on E network? I have never heard of this princess, not that I am an expert in the royalties of Europe - I only know of the Queen of Englands Princes....

So there you go - and I thought Jerry Springer was as low as you could for reality...

Actually the "Who's My Daddy?" show was not as low class as one might think. The lady on the show had been adopted out as a child and wanted to find her biological father. The only thing that she knew was that it was a closed adoption and the guy was in either the Navy or Marines at the time. Fox found the gentleman then set up a way for her to make money. They got 8 guys together and let her split the group in halves three times. If her father was not in one of the groups she would lose 25,000 of a 100,000 dollar prize. (Do the math, there was no way for her to leave with less than $25,000.) In this way they were able to reuinite them in a very emotional way, and she was able to get a little money at the same time.

It wasn't as bad as some people may think just by the title.

no, the lowlight is these news shows on MSNBC and FOX showing "new" home videos over and over again of children getting swept away by the tsunami, people barely surviving, etc etc, that is not news, that is some sort of sick sensationial bullshit.

Forum List

Back