Turns Out That Sandra Bland Was Absolutely Right, And, The Damn Cop Was Lying, As Usual

Sandra Bland has been vindicated w/the latest release of her full video.

The cop lied about everything, he had no cause for fear, he was not afraid, he escalated the confrontation and arrested her for no reason.

Why Are So Many ‘Bad Apple’ Police Officers Bad in the Same Way?

Then she winds up dead, w/no explanation, in the jail he threw her in.

There's so many wrongs here, I don't know where to begin.

So what should happen to this lying cop now that more truth has come to light?
BULLSHIIIIIT!

I just watched the video and she refused his orders MULTIPLE times. Youre full of shit and people like you are why shes dead. You convince your ignorant brethren that you can do whatever you want, but you cant. Obey the officer and youll be fine. Refuse his orders and you get what you deserve.

I was pulled over recently for not signaling for a lane change, in light traffic, by a cop with not enough to do.

Amazingly I wasn't tazed. I wasn't even ticketed. But then I was DWW.
I was stopped because the asshole thought I had run off onto the white line of the shoulder. He takes my passenger and puts him in cuffs because he has no ID and makes me wait while he tries to find out who my passenger is and why he has no record with dispatch. After forty five minutes he lets the passenger go and hands me my stuff with a pink warning sheet that is blank and he tells me the warning expires the minute I get home..

I was pulled over by one of South Carolina's Finest for driving on I-85. He wanted to know why my parents weren't travelling with me. I said, "uh.... because I'm 45 years old and they have their own lives now? This a trick question?" He looked mystified.

The cop lied about everything, he had no cause for fear, he was not afraid, he escalated the confrontation and arrested her for no reason.

BULLSHIIIIIT!

I just watched the video and she refused his orders MULTIPLE times. Youre full of shit and people like you are why shes dead. You convince your ignorant brethren that you can do whatever you want, but you cant. Obey the officer and youll be fine. Refuse his orders and you get what you deserve.

I was pulled over recently for not signaling for a lane change, in light traffic, by a cop with not enough to do.

Amazingly I wasn't tazed. I wasn't even ticketed. But then I was DWW.
You also didnt refuse to obey his orders. If you had, you would have gone to jail, deservedly so.

BULLSHIIIIIT!

Obey the officer and you'll be fine?

Try telling that to Justine Damon & Philando Castille. Oh, wait ...........
Name 5 more. Bet you cant.

Personally, even though I am a conservative I know full well there are a lot of bad cops....I once came to a aid of a female friend who was being humiliated by a couple of cops...one of which was obviously a sadist....the other one obviously did not like what was happening but did nothing to stop it.

It was my misfortune to happen to be driving by whilst all this was going on...she recognized me and hollered for help...I could not just keep going and ignore her plea.

This was in Las Vegas....they had a lot of bad cops out there back then and probably still do...they would hire cops that had been fired elsewhere. They also had a reputation for being trigger happy and a record to prove it...very wild west scenario and the citizens liked it...they wanted tough cops with a bad reputation.

However, too many folks want to fight their battles on the street...big mistake....the cops are armed and essentially have a license to kill.....all they have to say is I though the suspect was going for a weapon...and lots of them carry what is called a 'throwdown' untraceable sat. nite special they can place beside the unfortunate victim they just shot or killed if he was unarmed. They have lots of tricks and are very good liars...well practiced liars.

Those in the know....know you never argue with a cop no matter what...be nice...co-operative and if you were treated unfairly or abused or whatever....get a lawyer and let him fight for you in court.

I have often seen Blacks arguing with a cop etc. it seems most of them do that and they often pay an extreme price for it.

With body cams and dash cams now things have changed a lot but one should never place their life at risk in order to put a cop in his place...just not worth it.

Last edited:
It should be mandatory for all black people to watch this video before being granted a drivers license. .... :thup:

Great video and it should be shown to young blacks well young whites also but particuarly young blacks at school...might prevent some tragedies.

You can always move to Africa, I’m sure you’ll feel much safer where there aren’t many white cops.

You can always move to Africa, I’m sure you’ll feel much safer where there aren’t many white cops.
When your European ass moves back to Europe, then we can talk about me moving anywhere.

Capice?

So why do you want only government and their agents possessing guns if you dont trust them?

It should be mandatory for all black people to watch this video before being granted a drivers license. .... :thup:

You know that was sarcasm right?

Sarcasm, doesn't mean it wasn't dead on right.

Failure to signal

She was an obvious threat to society

I was pulled over for failure to signal. Of course I was respectful, and obeyed the officers orders. By the way, this involved the officer pulling his gun. The difference is, I didn't act like a entitled spoiled brat, who thought someone my skin color allowed me to violate the law, or ignore the officer.

How did he lie?

The DPS officer was wrong, at the same time she overreacted. I do not believe she was murdered in jail. Would she be alive today if he didn’t pull her over? No one will ever know...

I’m all for supporting the officers and respecting them, but I can tell you now from personal experience, they do not always do the right thing, even with the most minor of issues. They have to be held accountable for their actions and this officer took it to far...

When your European ass moves back to Europe, then we can talk about me moving anywhere.

Capice?
Yeah, but he's not the guy whining (endlessly) about the failure of blacks.

See, in Africa you would be no more a failure than your neighbor, unless you happen to move next door to a white or Asian.

Capice?

I do live in Europe. It’s nice and civilized here, no negroes complaining about not having enough handouts and it’s safe to walk the streets.

Forum List

Back