Turns out republicans ARE for expanded immigration!

Are you really that stupid? Do you even know what we are talking about here?

Read the thread before you comment.
I was responding directly to your post and thanks for admitting you don’t even understand what you posted.
LMAO! Nope. You didn't understand what I posted, I understood it perfectly.

You are hereby dismissed as too stupid to worry about.

Have a nice day.
Translation...
Only Blacks can post racist, off topic, bullshit.
Your translator is broken.
You’re broken.
Now tell again how Rs only like immigrants that aren’t Brown.
I don't need to tell anything. It's self evident.

I was responding directly to your post and thanks for admitting you don’t even understand what you posted.

Have a nice day.
Translation...
You’re broken.
Ya except for the Millions of Indians we let in every year.

Have a nice day.
Translation...
You’re broken.
I was wondering why so many Asians are coming.

Gop two face Paul Ryan is pushing a bill that woulld add thousands of more work visas to Families native Ireland ! Guess it’s ok cause it’s a white country. .

The really good work visas that take away high paying jobs from amaricans .

Ryan pushes for thousands of Irish visas before leaving office

The bill would give the Irish access to unused E-3 visas, which currently are available only to Australians in "specialty occupations" that require a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. In return, Ireland would offer additional work visas to Americans, among other concessions.

Should all Americans prefer to import English speaking immigrants over the alternative?

I don't see an issue with allowing temporary work visas for specialty occupations, particularly when the country sending the workers allows U.S. citizens to have similar work visas.
That's nice, but I do have an issue with it. Not a single person should be allowed inside our borders until such time as we fix our house and get our shit together. Companies and farmers are going to have to pay for American labor.

Issuing temporary visas to Irish worker with specialty skills has nothing to do with illegals swarming across our southern border.
Yes, I know. However, I just posted that this country needs a moratorium on ALL immigration until such time as we get our house in order.

ALL immigration means every single human living outside the USA. The only people entering this country should be tourists.

Well, that is a big loophole. Tourists can also over stay their visas.

I'm all for legal visas for temporary work and legal immigration. I don't think we should punish people for playing by the rules - these folks are not the ones crossing the border illegally.
It is more than just an illegal issue. At present, we cannot pay for the infrastructure that we have in place, and much of it is beginning to crumble because of the planners of that infrastructure built in a maintenance schedule based upon the rate of growth of normal populations. They did not factor into the upkeep things like an unreasonable 1 million immigrants per year growth rate. All of those people place stress on an already stressed system. This is true of not only the physical infrastructure but the social one as well.

These people shouldn't be punished, but neither should they be rewarded. They will simply have to either make a better life for themselves where they are or make a better life somewhere else that is NOT the United States. We do NOT owe anyone a right of immigration to our country.

If, as you seem to imply, the US cannot manage without importing people, then that would serve as a good incentive to get our act together and fix our country's financial house.

Either way, it is My opinion that we should not permit anyone but tourists into our country. As for them overstaying their visitation visas, well, we would have just that many fewer to keep track of if we do away with all immigration. In addition, tourists bring a side benefit in that they spend money which means economic activity without the burden of social support to them.

Uh, properly vetted guest workers (i.e. Irish with special skills) provide benefits as well and are not on the dole. I don't believe that the U.S. should hold its workers captive (by preventing them from working in other countries) or prevent other people for legally working here. The opposite is a rather feudal attitude.

Forum List

Back