Turning 21 soon...recommend an alcoholic beverage!

if the absinthe is real....hell yea go for it.....

The first stage is like ordinary drinking, the second when you begin to see monstrous and cruel things," wrote Oscar Wilde of absinthe, "But if you can persevere you will enter in upon the third stage where your see things that you want to see."

Absinthe

Have a Wapatooli. You get a big, plastic trash can or tub, new, wash it out good, fill it up with about ten cans or so of Hawaiian punch and maybe some 7-up, then cut up a bunch of oranges, lemons and limes in it. Then have all your friends bring a bottle of whatever the hell they want and dump it in there. It's good, believe me. You can not add all the Hawaiian Punch at once too, if you want a stiffer drink. But, be prepared for the red piles of puke all around the house and in the yard. You don't really taste the liquor so people tend to drink too much... :D

bathtubs.....i remember that we would mix it all in the bathtub..there was a name for it...purple passion or some crap ...

dont drink sweet drinks more likely to toss cookies and have a hang over

Churchill drank his way through WW2, Richard Burton in Liz Taylor, Oliver Reid through everything.

Booze is the blood of life, the eternal water.

Now the liver has other ideas, but there are other livers in this world.

new fad gunny with the young one...red bull is like a kicker to the booze....

still with vodka.....pick out a decent one and stick with it

If you've ever had Vodka and Red Bull you'd get it... unless you don't want a nitro blast high, then maybe not so much. :)

Well these are some ideas! :tongue:

Personally I'd say, with my limited experience, one of my favorites would have to be Grey Goose and OJ...makes a great screwdriver. But unfortunately, my parents don't drink, hardly any of my friends drink either, plus I don't get out much.

That'll all changing this September of course. :booze: Never did like going to bars, though...

I feel like God trying to explain what eternity is to idiot Adam.

You people have NO fucking clue what real drinking is.

Not a fucking clue.

You are driving home from work. So drunk you are not even sure you are off work.

Never mind how you got that drunk at work.

It’s all a crapshoot, but you know you will get there.

Home that is, there is not place like it, or so Dorothy says.

A hoon pulls up with a car full of bored looking girls with too much make up.

You give the girls a look and for the first time in their lives they feel like Grace Kelly.

The man-boy behind the wheel shouts with his moter, confused and abused.

He wants to race. Prove something. Your mental tank is full of gazzzzz.

You race him!And win! In a fucking Hyundai Getz! You win! (Cut the bastard off, kamakazi chicken!)

Next thing you know you have made it to no place, where we are all going in the end, home that is.

It an't pretty, it an't supposed to be. THAT! Is drinking.

'til you smash into someone's car and kill mother and her kids because you're a fucking dumbass

Reading skills are an important part of life.

I will put in in bolds to ease the load on your frontal lobes.

"It an't pretty, it an't supposed to be. THAT! Is drinking."

As I said, you people have no idea. Don't celebrate a God you really do not know.

Still, life is not an advertisement, not really even a statistic. Maybe. Maybe not? Depends on driving skills.

Though I would imagine it a kinder death for your kiddies than the endless banality of fast food, the Wiggles and then a pushing for grades and money, cars, careers, houses and other shiney things you lemmings run for, all this in disregard of knowlege and wisdom.

Imagine that?

But that is just me.

I mean there is abuse, and then there is ABUSE.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back