Turning 21 soon...recommend an alcoholic beverage!

dude, it's fuckin' straight grain alcohol- it's stronger than white lightning. WL just aint filtered or nothin, so it's pretty rancid shit

Naaah..... WL is made with corn, and it has a corn flavor, what doesn't EVAPORATE when you drink it, and the ONLY way to drink WL is sip it. Never mix it.

Everclear tastes like battery factory runoff.

You are driving home from work. So drunk you are not even sure you are off work.

Never mind how you got that drunk at work.

It’s all a crapshoot, but you know you will get there.

Home that is, there is not place like it, or so Dorothy says.

A hoon pulls up with a car full of bored looking girls with too much make up.

You give the girls a look and for the first time in their lives they feel like Grace Kelly.

The man-boy behind the wheel shouts with his moter, confused and abused.

He wants to race. Prove something. Your mental tank is full of gazzzzz.

You race him!And win! In a fucking Hyundai Getz! You win! (Cut the bastard off, kamakazi chicken!)

Next thing you know you have made it to no place, where we are all going in the end, home that is.

It an't pretty, it an't supposed to be. THAT! Is drinking.

That's pretty bad man... I'm surprised you're not dead yet, or killed someone else.

Dude, youdon't mix WL? You gotta at least chase it
How do you people drink that shit? Is the inside of your throat fuckin' cauterized or somethin'?

What's really bad is that when I drink some shit, I get this weird twitch as it burns. I stick to vodka-based stuff, though. Whiskey makes me sweat like 52 at a klan rally

You are driving home from work. So drunk you are not even sure you are off work.

You give the girls a look and for the first time in their lives they feel like Grace Kelly.

You race him!And win! In a fucking Hyundai Getz! You win! (Cut the bastard off, kamakazi chicken!)

Next thing you know you have made it to no place, where we are all going in the end, home that is.

That's pretty bad man... I'm surprised you're not dead yet, or killed someone else.

You are no more suprised than I am.

We will all die, and we will all kill some one else, one way or another. Life can promise you that.

Last edited:
It would seem all the faux party animals on this thread are really Mormans at heart.

Now who would have fucking thought? *Rendered in Al Swearagen voice.*

How do you people drink that shit? Is the inside of your throat fuckin' cauterized or somethin'?

What's really bad is that when I drink some shit, I get this weird twitch as it burns. I stick to vodka-based stuff, though. Whiskey makes me sweat like 52 at a klan rally

I've only had WL about four times in my life. A friend here used to have a middle of the winter party, and one of the guys that always came had family that would come up from Kentucky, and they were shiners. They'd bring up a shit load of it, cherries soaked in it, Watermelon filled with it, you name it. It was good shit too. I wouldn't chase it with anything per say, although I was drinking beer. But I'd do a shot and feel it go down... AAAAALLL the way down... :lol: Shit I liked the stuff. I'd always take left over home.

I like Whiskey. Prefer it over all other liquors. HATE Scotch. Talk about some NASTY tasting SHIT! How can anyone drink that piss? Jim Beam and Jameson are my favs.

You are no more suprised than I am.

We will all die, and we will all kill some one else, one way or another. Life can promise you that.

No, we won't. That's just not true at all.

No, we won't. That's just not true at all.

Now here is a 'man" who has never had wild sex or had a women wildly in love with him.

And yet did not love her.

There is death, and there is DEATH.

Some times you live through it.

Last edited:
I like Whiskey. Prefer it over all other liquors. HATE Scotch. Talk about some NASTY tasting SHIT! How can anyone drink that piss? Jim Beam and Jameson are my favs.

I tried a bit of the Chivas Regal in the cabinet. it has remained untouched since. awful shit. Need to pick up some vodka and OJ tomorrow- well, today, technically. Screwdrivers comprise the majority of my consumption

I've only had WL about four times in my life. A friend here used to have a middle of the winter party, and one of the guys that always came had family that would come up from Kentucky, and they were shiners. They'd bring up a shit load of it, cherries soaked in it, Watermelon filled with it, you name it. It was good shit too. I wouldn't chase it with anything per say, although I was drinking beer. But I'd do a shot and feel it go down... AAAAALLL the way down... :lol: Shit I liked the stuff. I'd always take left over home.

I used to only drink whiskey before I had my child, I had tried everything else and whiskey just fit. I love me some crown and Jameson, and the best shot is an irish car bomb.

I used to only drink whiskey before I had my child, I had tried everything else and whiskey just fit. I love me some crown and Jameson, and the best shot is an irish car bomb.

Wait...you're saying that when the child came along, that gave you cause to drink quite a few other things? :razz:

Wait...you're saying that when the child came along, that gave you cause to drink quite a few other things? :razz:

no my tolerance level went to shit. I never regained my usual stamina after my year sabbatical. I still won't puke but I will get hammered. I also think since I used to get drunk so much I just knew how to function better.

no my tolerance level went to shit. I never regained my usual stamina after my year sabbatical. I still won't puke but I will get hammered. I also think since I used to get drunk so much I just knew how to function better.

That's interesting; I guess it's an ability that you have to develop. I still can't puke, but I attribute that more to a combination of my gender, weight, and genetic disposition more than anything else.

That's the problem, these drunks don't kill themselves, it's always some nice kid with his entire life to look forward to.

Crown was my drink too, I never got sick on it for some reason. I stopped drinking alcohol maybe 5 years ago now.

i started drinking at 18....i got drunk tossed cookies all over the place after getting the spins....i drank for 22 or so years....i was a functioning drunk...i could drink most of the evening and get up and go to work and do my job....it was not till i began to toss cookies ever morning that i quit...moral of this story...there is more to turning 21 than getting drunk...plus drunkness does not look good on a man or a woman....why not do something else.....say smoke a bowl of good shit

By all means ... don't impair your motor skills, vision and over the long haul your health with alcohol ... do it with weedy .

and you say it like its a bad thing sgt highway

I say it like I've done both. I was a pothead in my teens and hung around with potheads. Once the Corps adopted urinalysis testing for it, I quit. I quit drinking when my first daughter was born. I think I drank maybe twice between then and her being 12 years old. Single parents don't have the luxury of another adult who can handle an emergency if you're impaired.

Anyway, I take exception on to the ardent pot fans claiming it's less dangerous and/or impairing than alcohol. I KNOW better. One's as bad as the other. Just depends on whether or not you want to destroy your lungs and your brain, or your organs and your brain.

New Topics

Forum List

Back