Turning 21 soon...recommend an alcoholic beverage!

If you're out of money -

olde+english+40.jpg

:lol:

Jagermeister, Patron, MD 20/20 and Colt 45 all mixed together over ice. Chase with a Red Bull.

Delish!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
My mom loved Salty Dogs, dad drank scotch rocks.

I've been a vodka girl for ages.............

i started drinking at 18....i got drunk tossed cookies all over the place after getting the spins....i drank for 22 or so years....i was a functioning drunk...i could drink most of the evening and get up and go to work and do my job....it was not till i began to toss cookies ever morning that i quit...moral of this story...there is more to turning 21 than getting drunk...plus drunkness does not look good on a man or a woman....why not do something else.....say smoke a bowl of good shit

new fad gunny with the young one...red bull is like a kicker to the booze....

still with vodka.....pick out a decent one and stick with it

i started drinking at 18....i got drunk tossed cookies all over the place after getting the spins....i drank for 22 or so years....i was a functioning drunk...i could drink most of the evening and get up and go to work and do my job....it was not till i began to toss cookies ever morning that i quit...moral of this story...there is more to turning 21 than getting drunk...plus drunkness does not look good on a man or a woman....why not do something else.....say smoke a bowl of good shit

By all means ... don't impair your motor skills, vision and over the long haul your health with alcohol ... do it with weed.

By all means ... don't impair your motor skills, vision and over the long haul your health with alcohol ... do it with weedy .

and you say it like its a bad thing sgt highway

Just start on one end of the bar stock and work your way through one shot at a time. You'll be cured in no time.

PS: make sure you have a bud there you trust to carry you out and home.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back