Turning 21 soon...recommend an alcoholic beverage!

Anyway, I take exception on to the ardent pot fans claiming it's less dangerous and/or impairing than alcohol. I KNOW better. One's as bad as the other. Just depends on whether or not you want to destroy your lungs and your brain, or your organs and your brain.

The facts remains that (1) no studies have turned up any evidence that THC is physically addictive (the same cannot be said of alcohol or nicotine) and (2) It is effectively impossible to overdose on THC by smoking marijuana in any known form, whereas overdoses with alcohol (alcohol poisoning) are a not-uncommon occurrence.

It is in this sense that it is less dangerous, and it is for those reasons that i support the decriminalization of marijuana. The only other logical alternative iit to ban all three, and that's just trying to use legislation to restrict someone's liberties because they're stupid and they give themselves cancer.

Beer. Fosters, Moosehead, Harp are a few of my favorites. Do the world a favor and do not drive; take a taxi or have a designated driver. Please.

For beer: St. Pauli Girl, dark or light. Or Shiner Bock. Very good too.

Mixed drink? Crown Royal & 7-up. In a 16 oz tumbler, pack with as much ice as possible, then put in 3-4 shots of Crown. Fill the rest of the way with 7-up. Stir, enjoy!

Mixed drink? Crown Royal & 7-up. In a 16 oz tumbler, pack with as much ice as possible, then put in 3-4 shots of Crown. Fill the rest of the way with 7-up. Stir, enjoy!

Oh good grief, you don't drink Crown with anything but a splash of water and possibly a little ice.

this stuff has quite a bite. cobra liquor.

small_cobra_snake_in_bottle.jpg

Oh good grief, you don't drink Crown with anything but a splash of water and possibly a little ice.
YOU don't.

I do.

Forum List

Back