Turkey in trouble?

US applying pressure on Turkey because of Erdogan palling up with Putin.

Will he bend to the US/nato or will his resolve be hardened this time?

Turkey needs to look closely at how world affairs are going to shakeout between the US/Nato and the China/Russia, etc. alliance.

Turkey is likely to be the first to jump ship and the US will lose popularity with other Nato countries for causing the problems.
Nothing to do with the US. Well, in a way, but we didn't caused it. They did it to themselves.

Every dictator always starts nicely end up fucking over everything. Erdogan is not an exception.
The image is easy to maintain, substance not so much. And substance has a habit of coming out eventually.

Forcing countries to decide between "us and them" can ultimately result in "them". Turkey has vast economic relationship with Russia, equal in size compared to that with the USA.

Except... This could have been avoided if Turkey's brainless roach leader didn't bite the hand that fed him. Cozying up to the Russians, trying to bypass the Montreux convention and continuously going against basic economic fundamentals. They deserve everything they get.

I'm wondering... Do those S-400's even work? I guess time will tell. :cool:

Except... This could have been avoided if Turkey's brainless roach leader didn't bite the hand that fed him. Cozying up to the Russians, trying to bypass the Montreux convention and continuously going against basic economic fundamentals. They deserve everything they get.

I'm wondering... Do those S-400's even work? I guess time will tell. :cool:
Erdogan was a big bad guy and even shot down a Russian airplane. Then he learned that Russia can shutdown Turkey within an hour or two. He wrote a heartwarming letter of apology to Putin and everything is fine now. The Russians even told him that a putsch was underway, so he could take his flight.

S-400 ins considered the most advanced air defense today.

Forum List

Back