Biden mocks average Americans struggling under Bidenomics.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Democrats don't even hide their disdain for Americans struggling in their economy. Listen to Jokester Joe yukking it up about less cookies in the bag for Cookie Monster.

Democrats don't even hide their disdain for Americans struggling in their economy. Listen to Jokester Joe yukking it up about less cookies in the bag for Cookie Monster.

and in other news, Trump has always called America a shit-hole. Not worth defending in any war. Just ask his family.

The real monsters are the ones holding sway in DC.....I hope Giant Meteor 2024 shows up at the SoTU.

s-l500.png

I remember back in the 60s when a lb of bacon or coffee were actually 16 ozs. A can of veggies was actually 16 oz. Sometime in the 70s, the bacon, coffee and veggies became 14.5 oz. of product. Hmmm, who was in the US Senate in the 70s and since. Joe Biden? Fancy that. Seems he is about 50 years late with his concern but he still knows how to destroy an economy.

I'm reminded of Hillary-Care. When told that the extra costs of her proposed plan would bankrupt a lot of small businesses, HRC responded that she couldn't be responsible for the deaths of a thousand pizza shops (or words to that effect).

Honestly, if you don't live in the real world (like most politicians don't), you might not see how much more it costs to buy groceries and household services than it did a few years ago.

Whatever price controls or regulations hes thinking about, one thing is sure. It will hit the smaller companies hardest and the "evil" big corporations will survive it. Looks like Biden has just discovered we have inflation, wow.

Forum List

Back