Tulsi Gabbard Thread or all thing, Tulsi

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Moi621, Dec 4, 2019.

1. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,467
    I'm retired military, fuckwit. You claimed Gabbard took some scalps in the Middle East and that is not possible to make Major without doing so.

Your ignorance is profound.

Thanks for proving you have not learned not to make shit up. I see why you adore Trump.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,491
    So how do you know what she did or didn't do? Were you there along with her all that time, hillbilly?

3. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,467
    Gabbard was a medical administrator in Iraq, then a military police officer in Kuwait.

These are the facts.

She probably never heard a shot fired in anchor since she was stationed on the largest air base in Iraq as a medical administrator.

4. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,467
    Retard, she'd have a combat action badge if she had been in combat.

You fucking dumbass motherfucker.

Stop. Making. Shit. Up.

You are proving that anything you ever say is probably bullshit.

5. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,467
    Combat Action Badge - Wikipedia

The Combat Action Badge (CAB) is a United States military award given to soldiers of the U.S. Army of any rank and who are not members of an infantry or special forces unit, for being "present and actively engaging or being engaged by the enemy, and performing satisfactorily in accordance with prescribed rules of engagement" at any point in time after 18 September 2001.

On 2 May 2005, the Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army (CSA) approved the creation of the CAB to provide special recognition to U.S. soldiers who personally engaged, or are engaged by, the enemy.

Gabbard does not have one.

6. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,467
    It takes a special kind of dishonest fucking weasel to make shit up and then continue to push his fucking bullshit when his bullshit gets called out.

JGalt has thoroughly destroyed his credibility forevermore. ZERO integrity. NO honor.

An honest man admits he fucked up.

7. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,353
    Bologna, you believe GOP claptrap propaganda and don't know what the truth is. Who do you vote for? Trump just got hundreds of Kurds killed and lost most of their land and gave Syria back to Putin and Assad. Talk about Russian assets..... Go tell the Kurds and democratic people how it's no problem.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,475
    I know veterans who spent their days clearing out paper jams in printers who came home saying they needed a service dog for ptsd. But nobody ever talks about that kind of thing, they just get automatic hero worship.

But when someone like Gabbard talks about the failed foreign policy and the trillions of wasted dollars on it, we're all a sudden gonna question a veteran's service.

Can't make this stuff up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,491
    Well the only thing I can tell you for sure, is that her presidential aspirations are bullshit. Who do you think will have to drop out first, Tulsi or the gay Mayor Pete?

That's a tough choice choice there Cletus: If Tulsi drops out first, it's "The Democrat Party hates wemmins...." If Sodomite Pete drops out, it's "The Democrat Party hates gays..."

I'm sure glad I'm not a Democrat, with all that "identity politics" and shit. :21:

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,475
    As much as I oppose conscription on constitutional principle alone, there's a side of me that kind of thinks to myself that people really should serve. It's the only way they're ever gonna truly know how things go down and how things truly function in the armed services, particularly these useless and wasteful quarrels abroad.

The electorate is generally clueless to it.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019