Tulsi Gabbard is running for president! exciting news! or not!

She seems like a decent moderate President.

I could vote for her if Trump is not the GOP nominee.

Will her meeting with Assad help her campaign or not?
"Tulsi Gabbard, Bashar Assad’s Favorite Democrat, Is Running for President..."

Tulsi Gabbard, Bashar Assad’s Favorite Democrat, Is Running for President

"Tulsi Gabbard, the Hawaii congresswoman who backed Bernie Sanders in 2016, and met with president-elect Donald Trump and then with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in 2017, is officially running for president herself."

Aren't there more than 30 Democrats ready to rip each other up ?
Yes. I saw all the faces today. If this woman truly is more or less moderate the others will eat her alive!

Only a candidate who is willing to pose Kathy Griffin-like with Trump's severed head will satisfy their rabid base.

Interesting person. I’d be interested in knowing more of her platform.
My brother's a retired Marine in Hawaii who knows her - met her several times. He says she's a very genuine and down to earth person - in Hawaii, Democrats are more like Green Party you could say. It's almost like it's own country.

Then I would like her platform?
That ^ Joe Rogan interview is her . You
know she's the real thing in the first 5 minutes, and after that
you'll want to keep listening.

Interesting person. I’d be interested in knowing more of her platform.
My brother's a retired Marine in Hawaii who knows her - met her several times. He says she's a very genuine and down to earth person - in Hawaii, Democrats are more like Green Party you could say. It's almost like it's own country.

Then I would like her platform?
That ^ Joe Rogan interview is her . You
know she's the real thing in the first 5 minutes, and after that
you'll want to keep listening.

Don’t know Rogan

"Tulsi Gabbard, the Hawaii congresswoman who backed Bernie Sanders in 2016, and met with president-elect Donald Trump and then with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in 2017, is officially running for president herself."

I would say it was helping to demonstrate that she is taken seriously, unlike some faux Amerindians.

I would say it was helping to demonstrate that she is taken seriously, unlike some faux Amerindians.
I think some of her stated foreign policy views are more consistent with a majority of Americans than those held by our current POTUS:
trump_saudiceremonydance_getty.jpg

"Gabbard strongly opposed a $1.15-billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia, saying, 'Saudi Arabia continues to spend billions of dollars funding the spread of the Wahhabi Salafist ideology that fuels groups like ISIS, al Qaeda and other jihadist groups around the world.

"The U.S. must stop arming Saudi Arabia, stop fueling this fire and hold Saudi Arabia accountable for their actions.'[133][134]

"In response to President Trump's position on the Saudi government's assassination of Jamal Khashoggi, Gabbard tweeted that 'being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not 'America First.'"[135]

Tulsi Gabbard - Wikipedia

"She followed up with a statement saying, 'Aloha means love—including love for others, our country and our values. Sometimes aloha manifests as righteous anger—like the anger we feel when our president portrays our country as Saudi Arabia’s slave. Donald Trump weakly submits that our country must do Saudi Arabia's bidding or, absurdly, our economy and national security interests will be damaged. He ridiculously calls his policy of submissiveness to Saudi Arabia 'America first'—when it's obviously 'Saudi Arabia first.'"

Forum List

Back