Tulsi Gabbard : Biden doesn't care about Ohio chemical disaster

Biden doesn't own the train company.
No, but he's in charge of the incompetent trash supposedly "leading" the agencies responsible for the welfare and safety of the people in America. The incompetent S.O.B. is incapable of handling anything but a bar of soap to wash down his daughter and granddaughter. He should be locked in a geriatric hospital and given dolls to play with.

I just cannot believe the Fed will not help Ohio with FEMA AID for an emergency.

The head of FEMA says it does not QUALIFY AS AN EMERGENCY...THAT IS A FUCKING LIE.

HERE IS THE STATUTE FROM FEMA:

Sec. 102. Definitions (42 U.S.C. 5122) As used in this Act -
(1) EmErgEncy - “Emergency” means any occasion or instance for which, in the determination of the President, Federal assistance is needed to supplement State and local efforts and capabilities to save lives and to protect property and public health and safety, or to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe in any part of the United States.
(2) major DisastEr - “Major disaster” means any natural catastrophe (including any hurricane, tornado, storm, high water, winddriven water, tidal wave, tsunami, earthquake, volcanic eruption, landslide, mudslide, snowstorm, or drought), or, regardless of cause, any fire, flood, or explosion, in any part of the United States, which in the determination of the President causes damage of sufficient severity
STAFFORD ACT > TITLE I > §§ 101-102

STAFFORD ACT > TITLE I > § 102
and magnitude to warrant major disaster assistance under this Act to supplement the efforts and available resources of States, local governments, and disaster relief organizations in alleviating the damage, loss, hardship, or suffering caused thereby.

How the hell does a train derailment, subsequent fire with deadly chemicals and a giant cloud of toxic smoke billowing into the atmosphere…a million pounds of vinyl chloride and other toxins and poison plume floating down the Ohio River and MANY DEAD ANIMALS…WILDLIFE AND PETS AND LIVESTOCK….NOT QUALIFY AS AN EMERGENCY?

Just read the statute and explain to me how it does not qualify.

Forum List

Back