Tucker, Shep and the Judge Throw down...

This is your premise? The president was asking for official help in investigating corruption, especially that thought to involve Ukraine officials, Dem operatives, Clinton operatives, Obama's ambassador against his campaign and his presidency. The president and we the people have every right to know how the Russian hoax got started. The cheese has slid off your cracker.

My premse is that Judge Nap was correct in his reference to the law. His reference to the law is perfectly accurate. In the usual muppet fashion, a lot of you people, along with the swamp lawyer on Carlson's opinion show called him names and said he was wrong about the law.

I cited the law. It reflects precisely what Judge Nap said. Take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Well, perhaps someone might refamiliarize Mr. Digenova with the law. Particularly 52 U.S. Code 3021 a1A

(a) Prohibition It shall be unlawful for

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

Judge Nap is, as usual, the authority on the law over there at FOX and he referenced the law perfectly. Mr. Digenova seems to be invoking politics instead of discussing the actual law. Though, he did seem to wanna tell us all about how much experience he has working in the swamp.

Putting that aside, that's not why they wanna impeach him anyway. They're coming at it from the perspective of not upholding the oath of office.

This is your premise? The president was asking for official help in investigating corruption, especially that thought to involve Ukraine officials, Dem operatives, Clinton operatives, Obama's ambassador against his campaign and his presidency. The president and we the people have every right to know how the Russian hoax got started. The cheese has slid off your cracker.

My premse is that Judge Nap was correct in his reference to the law. His reference to the law is perfectly accurate. In the usual muppet fashion, you people called him names and said he was wrong about the law.

He is wrong in referencing a law that Trump did not break.

My premse is that Judge Nap was correct in his reference to the law. His reference to the law is perfectly accurate. In the usual muppet fashion, you people called him names and said he was wrong about the law.

I cited the law. Take it or leave it.

You cited a law Trump did not break. He's doing his job! The job our corrupt FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies can't be trusted to do because their up to their necks in the corruption of the Russian collusion hoax, along with the Clinton campaign, the Obama administration and the Democratic party. It's Trump and we the people against the statist, bureaucratic establishment.

He is wrong in referencing a law that Trump did not break.

Except that Trump couldn't keep is mouth shut and admitted as such. If he didn't do that, he'd be fine. He's likely still gonna be fine, all it accomplished was resurfacing the Biden thing. Which we knew about when it happened, dunno why nothing was done about it then. That speaks more to the malfeasance of mainstream media and Congress than anything, no reason at all it should only be talked about years after the fact and only when it's politically beneficial.

You cited a law Trump did not break. He's doing his job! The job our corrupt FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies can't be trusted to do because their up to their necks in the corruption of the Russian collusion hoax, along with the Clinton campaign, the Obama administration and the Democratic party. It's Trump and we the people against the statist, bureaucratic establishment.

I cited the law that Judge Nap referenced. I consider Judge Nap a friend of Individual liberty. So I certainly can't just let vile comments like the ones directed to him stand without challenge. Especially since he cited the law accurately. I don't do it for you or any other poster on here, I do it for the benefit of the casual passer-by. The FBI and the CIA should, in my view, be abolished, btw. The Founders warned us about standing armies.

And I'll tall yas what. Thank your lucky stars that nobody's ever once started a thread on this board really critiquing Trump's policies. Most of the threads about Trump are about as deep as a mud puddle. Nothing hard-hitting at all that I've seen.

Last edited:
And I'll tall yas what. Thank your lucky stars that nobody's ever once started a thread on this board really critiquing Trump's policies. Most of the threads about Trump are about as deep as a mud puddle. Nothing hard-hitting at all that I've seen.

Knock yourself out... I don't see any anchors tied to your index fingers... Critique away...

My premse is that Judge Nap was correct in his reference to the law. His reference to the law is perfectly accurate. In the usual muppet fashion, a lot of you people, along with the swamp lawyer on Carlson's opinion show called him names and said he was wrong about the law.

I cited the law. It reflects precisely what Judge Nap said. Take it or leave it.

Any fool can cite any particular law, the problem comes when you cite the lawincorrectly, as you have done here

Last edited:
Judge Nap was technically right.

No, he's not.

Depends on how deeply one assesses the matter. Judge Nap is doing so in a manner much deeper than the pundits wanna do.

If Trump hadn't have admitted to 'implying' quid pro quo, he'd techncally be in the clear.

But he admitted to implying it. Therein lies the rub. But you guys aren't looking at that part, predictably. You guys are basically repeating exacty what the 'news' is saying, I know because I have it on. Ha.

Whatever, they weren't gonna do anything anyway.

Actually, the bigger problem here is the leaking of the President's phone calls. Why isn't anyone talking about that?

Quid pro quos are how things get done between countries, it's called foreign policy. One person is charged by the Constitution to conduct it. That would be the president. There is nothing untoward about a president asking another country to investigate alleged corruption. Had he demanded an certain outcome it would be a different story.

Forum List

Back