CNN Cut 540 Words To Frame Trump For 'Favor' He Never Requested

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Via the Federalist: In the media’s efforts to tie President Donald Trump with its latest conspiracy theory, CNN skipped an entire section of the released and unredacted transcript of a phone call to charge Trump with requesting a favor he never asked for.

Below is text from the transcript of the July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky at the center of the latest media outrage cycle.

I would like you to do us a favor, though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… the server, they say Ukraine has it. [...]

Here’s the transcript has reported by CNN: “I would like you to do us a favor… There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.”

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

So Utterly corrupt that’s it’s literally sickening. I mean it! My blood pressure just rises every time CNN and MSNBC out do themselves in corrupt journalism which it isn’t even ‘journalism’ any more! FAKE NEWS is ALWAYS in style when it comes to Trump!

that IS NOT TRUE!

HERE IS THE TRANSCRIPT THAT cnn posted... it's all there, you and your federalist site, lie.

YOU pass along FAKE NEWS daily.... but you already knew that, didn't ya?

Your only redeeming quality, is you seem to love kitty cats! :p

Ukraine transcript: Read Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics
Well C4A they even have a screen shot of the missing parts off the TV.....Ever think after being caught they may have added it to not look like such partisan scum?...Hmmmm?

that IS NOT TRUE!

HERE IS THE TRANSCRIPT THAT cnn posted... it's all there, you and your federalist site, lie.

Ukraine transcript: Read Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics
This is the opening statement from the link you provided

President Donald Trump repeatedly pushed for Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, and his son, Hunter, during a July 25 phone call

There are 18 exchanges in the transcript

Do us a favor is in the 7th exchange
Biden’s name doesn’t come up until the 9th exchange
Hunter was never mentioned by name, only as ‘his son’
Neither of them were mentioned again

Repeatedly
over and over again; constantly.

Would you care to point out to me
where Trump REPEATEDLY PUSHED FOR
investigating Joe and his son, Hunter

that IS NOT TRUE!

President Donald Trump repeatedly pushed for Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, and his son, Hunter, during a July 25 phone call

Repeatedly

Furthermore, where does Trump threaten
to withhold money?

Where does Trump state conditional terms?

that IS NOT TRUE!

Repeatedly

to withhold money?

Don't bother liberal dumb asses with facts they don't DO facts just feelings.

that IS NOT TRUE!

Repeatedly

to withhold money?

Turns out, we never got the transcript... we got a summary edit.

The transcript was so damming, senior white house staff was told to get the transcript off of their system and hide it on a top SECRET server....

So, you can't say there were not 8 specific mentions of Biden...

Forum List

Back