Tucker, Shep and the Judge Throw down...

I knew Napolitano didn't like Trump from the beginning, but he was at least honest about things early on.

No more. He's dropped his cork and aligned with Shemp Smith, leaving me with only Jonathan Turley.

Shepard Smith is coming unglued...

Shepard Smith Rips Joe diGenova for Andrew Napolitano Remark

Tucker Carlson has just the rememdy, He threw a big bucket of ice cold reality all over Shepard and his cat Fluff...

Tucker Carlson attacks Fox colleague Shep Smith, says Smith’s program is partisan opinion, “not news”

I love it. Great energy at Fox and Tucker is a fairly good debater.

This is nothing compared to Rudy Giuliani going after Chris Hahn last night on Laura Ingraham though. It was so personal and strong between the two, it was uncomfortable to watch live. If you haven't seen it, try and find it. They weren't mincing words.

Last edited:
Judge Nap was technically right.

No, he's not.

Depends on how deeply one assesses the matter. Judge Nap is doing so in a manner much deeper than the pundits wanna do.

If Trump hadn't have admitted to 'implying' quid pro quo, he'd techncally be in the clear.

But he admitted to implying it. Therein lies the rub. But you guys aren't looking at that part, predictably. You guys are basically repeating exacty what the 'news' is saying, I know because I have it on. Ha.

Whatever, they weren't gonna do anything anyway.

Actually, the bigger problem here is the leaking of the President's phone calls. Why isn't anyone talking about that?

Judge Nap was technically right.

Nah. Nap is damn fool. The notion that Trump committed a crime is asinine.

See video at 17:26

Nap is the same fool who opined that killing Osama bin Laden was a crime. In any event, I say let Trump's enemies push the Ukraine hoax. It won't hurt Trump at all in the long run, but it will put a damaging spot light on Biden. I'm a classical liberal, a conservative-libertarian, so for me Trump is the very best option.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/air_war_breaks_out_between_fox_news_channel_hosts.html

On the other hand, the leak is a serious problem.

Last edited:
Ringtone
Thanks for the AT link... At one time I was a huge Shep Smith Fan... Back when he delivered News he was one of the best... He is nothing but a partisan hack now who should retire back to Mississippi along with his cat, Fluff...

Virtually the only folks on TV or cable that do break real news anymore are in the opinion division of Fox News!

It’s not a question of supporting this person or supporting that person. It’s a question of supporting both the law and the country.

There is no classification so high that it cannot be shared with Congress. Because Congress is a co-equal branch of government. That means the White House will have to show what’s on that secret server. And if they hid these crimes on that server, how many other crimes are on that server?

And if they hid these crimes on that server, how many other crimes are on that server?

160826104528-clinton-bleachbit-780x439.jpg

Forum List

Back