Tucker Carlson Reveals the Median Age of Death from Covid is OLDER than Average Life Expectancy

And I can't seem to get covid...

Tucker Carlson Reveals the Median Age of Death from Covid is OLDER than Average Life Expectancy​

Yep. And what is going to slaughter Democrats in the mid-terms is the suburban Democrat moms who are ON FIRE that their kids missed a YEAR of in person school so that 85+ year olds gained another maybe month of life.

All life is precious and I understand that. But never before have we asked the young and healthy to sacrifice so much for the old and infirm. And never, ever should we do so again.
My kid never did get to miss a year of school.

It is breathtaking to sit back and think about the implications of how the median age of covid deaths is actually higher than the median age of all deaths.

By killing off the oldest, it reduced the USAs life expectancy, overall.
The median age of deaths from covid are higher than the media life expectancy. The pandemic was a hoax.

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

Yet it served as the Democrat's reason to destroy the Trump miracle economy.

And it worked so well that fools are driving around alone in cars….with masks, and ready to believe this: “A new study estimates that the number of people who have died of COVID-19 in the U.S. is more than 900,000, a number 57% higher than official figures.

Worldwide, the study's authors say, the COVID-19 death count is nearing 7 million, more than double the reported number of 3.24 million.”

The real pandemic???

Stupidity.....and the Democrat Party thrives because of it.

Forum List

Back