Tucker Carlson: George Floyd wasn’t murdered.

So, go ahead and prove it in court and…oh wait. You got nothing. :itsok:
IMG_5130.jpeg

Yeah, and? Where is the rest of the report? Where is a link for me to check it out?

But more importantly, you really think you discovered this all on your own? You don't think this was presented in court? LOL
I already provided video of the jury, explaining it wasn’t about “what he did”, but what he “didn’t do” and that he ”appeared to not care” after he lost consciousness. Which proves he wasn’t guilty of “murder” but they found him guilty anyway.

I already provided video of the jury, explaining it wasn’t about “what he did”, but what he “didn’t do” and that he ”appeared to not care” after he lost consciousness. Which proves he wasn’t guilty of “murder” but they found him guilty anyway.
LOL Your whole thread is a disgrace.

You start by claiming that the " medical examiner admitted that there were no neck injuries on Saint George. It was the lethal amount of Fentanyl in his system that did." When in fact, the medical examiner claimed no such thing.

The medical examiner actually testified that Floyd's death was caused by "subdual, restraint, and neck compression” which caused his heart and lungs to stop." And you had some idiot writer peddling this nonsense to another idiot on TV and you somehow think this changes the facts?

Spare me.

LOL Your whole thread is a disgrace.

You start by claiming that the " medical examiner admitted that there were no neck injuries on Saint George. It was the lethal amount of Fentanyl in his system that did." When in fact, the medical examiner claimed no such thing.

The medical examiner actually testified that Floyd's death was caused by "subdual, restraint, and neck compression” which caused his heart and lungs to stop." And you had some idiot writer peddling this nonsense to another idiot on TV and you somehow think this changes the facts?

Spare me.
So officials never lie. Gotcha.

Yeah, and? Where is the rest of the report? Where is a link for me to check it out?

But more importantly, you really think you discovered this all on your own? You don't think this was presented in court? LOL
Chauvin's defense witness Dr. David Fowler's testimony is in the trial record.
Floyd died in police custody; he was not murdered.
He overdosed on drugs.
Chauvin received a bogus conviction.
The racist Democrat congressman Maxine Waters committed jury tampering when she made threats of more far left violence if Chauvin was not convicted.
The Far-Left Extremist Democrat riots caused $billions$ in damages and killed dozens of innocent people.
The corrupt Democrat Party exploited the Floyd overdose death to agitate their racist voter base.
About twice as many white suspects die in police custody per year and there are never any protests or riots.
If Floyd had been white, he would have never been exploited for a political/racial issue.
But of course, the Democrat Media denies all of this.
They "fact check" themselves LOL.

riotsdemviolencedc10.png

riotsdemviolencedc9.jpg

riotsdemviolencedc5 - Copy.jpg

riotsdemviolencedc3.jpg

riotsdemviolencedc2.jpg

riotsdemviolencedc1 - Copy.jpg

Chauvin's defense witness Dr. David Fowler's testimony is in the trial record.
Floyd died in police custody; he was not murdered.
He overdosed on drugs.
Chauvin received a bogus conviction.
The racist Democrat congressman Maxine Waters committed jury tampering when she made threats of more far left violence if Chauvin was not convicted.
The Far-Left Extremist Democrat riots caused $billions$ in damages and killed dozens of innocent people.
The corrupt Democrat Party exploited the Floyd overdose death to agitate their racist voter base.
About twice as many white suspects die in police custody per year and there are never any protests or riots.
If Floyd had been white, he would have never been exploited for a political/racial issue.
But of course, the Democrat Media denies all of this.
They "fact check" themselves LOL.

View attachment 846376

View attachment 846377

View attachment 846378

View attachment 846379

View attachment 846380

View attachment 846381
:itsok:

Forum List

Back