TSA Scans

I understand that the images show a naked image of us.

It's a figure of speech, take it easy.

It's my right not to be fondled or exposed by the federal government, which has no authority to do either.

no one is "fondling" you. "fondling" implies a sexual nature to the touching. someone of the same sex patting you down isn't 'fondling'.

no offense., but people really need to stop mischaracterizing this.

once again, feel free not to fly. that is absolutely your right.

I'm sorry, groping, jabbing, and otherwise touching me inappropriately.

I shouldn't have to avoid flying because the government assumes it can do whatever it wants.

and i shouldn't have any more planes hit my city because of a bunch of whiners.

whose concerns do you think are more valid?

no one is "fondling" you. "fondling" implies a sexual nature to the touching. someone of the same sex patting you down isn't 'fondling'.

I shouldn't have to avoid flying because the government assumes it can do whatever it wants.

The TSA sticking its hand in your crotch guarantees that?

So a few islamic terrorists decide to hijack a couple planes and that means that law abiding Americans can now have their crotches groped and asshole poked? There is absolutely no other way to have security without violating people? Really? Great logic.

I understand that the images show a naked image of us.

It's a figure of speech, take it easy.

It's my right not to be fondled or exposed by the federal government, which has no authority to do either.

Yes.

Who decided sticking their hand in your crotch is a Constitutionally defensible price to pay for access to a plane ride?

Allow the airlines to provide their own security. Problem solved.

Yes.

Who decided sticking their hand in your crotch is a Constitutionally defensible price to pay for access to a plane ride?

Those government employees who will never have to experience being radiated or fondled by the TSA.

so this comes down to your usual i hate government stuff?

thanks, but no thanks. the privatization BS didn't work so well with Blackwater or Haliburton.

stop being an idealogue.

thanks, but no thanks. the privatization BS didn't work so well with Blackwater or Haliburton.

stop being an idealogue.

No this comes down to my common sense stuff. Should we radiate and assault the passengers of airlines in the name of "safety," or should we simply allow the pilots to carry guns. Again, problem solved.

How about we all stop being "ideologues?" Then none of us would have anything to say.

i seriously couldn't care less that there's a cartoon-like distorted picture of my body on a screen... big deal.

Some of us have no choice in flying, its part of our jobs.

And if its not "fondling" then why does someone of the same sex have to do the pat down?

Sickening how you fucking statists defend this shit. Just goes to show how out of touch you are.

stop being an idealogue.

Did government stop the underwear bomber or did a passenger intercede? The shoe bomber? Did government stop the Times Square bomber, or did New York get lucky because the asshole fail to keep the fuse lit?

god forbid a bomb go off in a shopping mall....we gonna get groped every time we want to go shopping. :(
Never let a crisis go to waste...

You're falling into the same trap that many others who are defending these practices have fallen into. You're presenting a false dichotomy, that either we have to submit to naked scans and our crotches being grabbed, or our plane will blow up. That is hardly the reality.

i seriously couldn't care less that there's a cartoon-like distorted picture of my body on a screen... big deal.

And if its not "fondling" then why does someone of the same sex have to do the pat down?

Sickening how you fucking statists defend this shit. Just goes to show how out of touch you are.

When I'm bored I'm going to see what the crone thought about the part of the Patriot Act as implemented by the last administration.

Like warrantless wiretaps.

I think I'll know what I'll find.

When I'm bored I'm going to see what the crone thought about the part of the Patriot Act as implemented by the last administration.

Like warrantless wiretaps.

I think I'll know what I'll find.

I love when idiot leftists throw out the patriot act card....I guarantee every conservative/libertarian/constitutionalist thinker were appalled by it. Unlike the left, we don't need a political party as a shoe to put our stinky feet in.

You're falling into the same trap that many others who are defending these practices have fallen into. You're presenting a false dichotomy, that either we have to submit to naked scans and our crotches being grabbed, or our plane will blow up. That is hardly the reality.

And whats funny is these same idiot liberals defending this shit were screaming at the top of their lungs about Booooosh violating our privacy rights by allowing the government listen in on international phone conversations with overseas terrorists.

And whats funny is these same idiot liberals defending this shit were screaming at the top of their lungs about Booooosh violating our privacy rights by allowing the government listen in on international phone conversations with overseas terrorists.

Which is also grossly illegal.

[And whats funny is these same idiot liberals defending this shit were screaming at the top of their lungs about Booooosh violating our privacy rights by allowing the government listen in on international phone conversations with overseas terrorists.

no. what's funnier is you rightwingnut freaks who said it was ok for government to read your emails and listen to your phone calls are suddenly up in arms because they actually ARE doing something for security.

what's the matter, it's about your sacred bodies, so suddenly you are all upset?

hypocrites.

Yeah, look what the cat dragged in.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...our-president-bush.html?highlight=Patriot+Act

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/52161-vote-for-doctor-no-war.html?highlight=Patriot+Act

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-them-face-to-face.html?highlight=Patriot+Act

[And whats funny is these same idiot liberals defending this shit were screaming at the top of their lungs about Booooosh violating our privacy rights by allowing the government listen in on international phone conversations with overseas terrorists.

no. what's funnier is you rightwingnut freaks who said it was ok for government to read your emails and listen to your phone calls are suddenly up in arms because they actually ARE doing something for security.

what's the matter, it's about your sacred bodies, so suddenly you are all upset?

hypocrites.

What about those of us with a consistent position?

Forum List

Back