TSA New Rules....Thanks Warmongers

TSA Introduces New Safety Measures for Electronic Devices

U.S. officials say the new rules are necessary because of increased concern over possible terrorist threats in Iraq and Syria.

scrtyts870.jpg

TSA scumbags have come up with a new rule which requires that they inspect our iphones. The reason being that US warmongers, American Likudnicks and assorted interventionists are determined to place Americans in harms way.

You do understand that this rule applies to people flying into the U.S. from outside the country, correct? It's not within.

TSA bans UNCHARGED mobiles or laptops over bomb fears | Mail Online

The US has declared that it will not allow mobile phones - especially iPhones and Samsung's Galaxy - onto US bound planes from some airports in Europe, the Middle East and Africa if the devices are not charged.

The new measure, which is bound to cause chaotic scenes at airports around the globe, is part of the US Transportation Security Administration's effort to boost surveillance amid concerns that terrorists are plotting to blow up an airliner.

As part of the increased scrutiny at certain airports, security agents may ask travelers to turn on their electronic devices at checkpoints and if they do not have power, the devices will not be allowed on planes, the TSA said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tops-flights-bound-America.html#ixzz36u8H5WdV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
TSA Introduces New Safety Measures for Electronic Devices

U.S. officials say the new rules are necessary because of increased concern over possible terrorist threats in Iraq and Syria.

scrtyts870.jpg

TSA scumbags have come up with a new rule which requires that they inspect our iphones. The reason being that US warmongers, American Likudnicks and assorted interventionists are determined to place Americans in harms way.

You do understand that this rule applies to people flying into the U.S. from outside the country, correct? It's not within.

TSA bans UNCHARGED mobiles or laptops over bomb fears | Mail Online

The US has declared that it will not allow mobile phones - especially iPhones and Samsung's Galaxy - onto US bound planes from some airports in Europe, the Middle East and Africa if the devices are not charged.

The new measure, which is bound to cause chaotic scenes at airports around the globe, is part of the US Transportation Security Administration's effort to boost surveillance amid concerns that terrorists are plotting to blow up an airliner.

As part of the increased scrutiny at certain airports, security agents may ask travelers to turn on their electronic devices at checkpoints and if they do not have power, the devices will not be allowed on planes, the TSA said

Read more: TSA bans UNCHARGED mobiles or laptops over bomb fears | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And there is an easy safe solution to the problem

The US must cease bankrolling the Palestinian Holocaust, the US must stop intervening in the internal affairs of other nations.

Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.

Thomas Jefferson

The TSA Wants to Remind You That You Are A Captive

Karen De Coster

The new “exit” portals gulags at Syracuse Hancock Airport are bulletproof pods that are meant to make you feel like a prisoner who cannot leave.

They’ve been called pods, bubbles, capsules, even Willy Wonka’s glass elevator, and they have caused confusion and frustration.

Adam Hayes, who was traveling from Fort Worth Texas, said “I’ve never see those before, so I travel quite a bit through many airports and I don’t understand the purpose of that right there. So it bottlenecks you coming out, when they should want you to leave.”

A futuristic voice gives the captive instructions on how to handle the temporary imprisonment. And yes, these new “portals” were designed and approved by the TSA. We are told to expect these to spread to airports all over the US in the near future. Some really bloody, sick tyrants came up with this contraption.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nPcVfEaKdE"]YOU ARE CAPTIVE[/ame]

I think that this is a good idea.

For starters, it's non-intrusive. All you have to do is prove that it can power up.
No searching through them or anything.

Might add very little time to your wait, but this is a great idea considering instability and considering that bomb devices were camouflaged as electronic devices in the past (and actually made it past security).

]Americans authorized the gigantic Homeland"[/B] bureaucracy after 9-11 because they understood that the Clintons obstructed homeland security while we were bombing Yugoslavia. Americans never thought that the monster they created under Bush would become Godzilla under Barry Hussein.

That's because Americans are treated like mushrooms , Cindy Sheehan explained it best

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.”

Quoting Cindy Sheehan?

OK....

That pretty much invalidates anything you say. If you back up your arguments with an idiot, your arguments are idiotic.

/ignore

For starters, it's non-intrusive. All you have to do is prove that it can power up.

Might add very little time to your wait, but this is a great idea considering instability and considering that bomb devices were camouflaged as electronic devices in the past (and actually made it past security).

As per usual the narcotized populace continue to accept tyranny

"As the Washington Post noted, these new policies may cause further line delays and hassles for passengers without chargers whose devices are dead. The announcement doesn’t say what will happen to a phone that can’t be turned on, or how the owner will retrieve it if confiscated by airport security."

As per usual the narcotized populace continue to accept tyranny

"As the Washington Post noted, these new policies may cause further line delays and hassles for passengers without chargers whose devices are dead. The announcement doesn’t say what will happen to a phone that can’t be turned on, or how the owner will retrieve it if confiscated by airport security."

Then plan ahead you nincompoop.

If you can't get it to power on, there will most likely be a procedure for handling the device such as plugging it in and attempting to power it on from there. Now as for confiscation, you are really to blame if you were told ahead of time and knew of these rules. All you are doing is creating an inconvenience for yourself and others.

and again, this will be for flights entering the country. So it wont affect domestic air travel

]Americans authorized the gigantic Homeland"[/B] bureaucracy after 9-11 because they understood that the Clintons obstructed homeland security while we were bombing Yugoslavia. Americans never thought that the monster they created under Bush would become Godzilla under Barry Hussein.

That's because Americans are treated like mushrooms , Cindy Sheehan explained it best

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.”

Quoting Cindy Sheehan?

OK....

That pretty much invalidates anything you say. If you back up your arguments with an idiot, your arguments are idiotic.

/ignore

Precisely, what did she say that was FACTUALLY wrong? Where is the EVIDENCE to the contrary?

Forum List

Back