TSA New Rules....Thanks Warmongers

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
TSA Introduces New Safety Measures for Electronic Devices

U.S. officials say the new rules are necessary because of increased concern over possible terrorist threats in Iraq and Syria.

scrtyts870.jpg

TSA scumbags have come up with a new rule which requires that they inspect our iphones. The reason being that US warmongers, American Likudnicks and assorted interventionists are determined to place Americans in harms way.

U.S. officials say the new rules are necessary because of increased concern over possible terrorist threats in Iraq and Syria.

TSA scumbags have come up with a new rule which requires that they inspect our iphones. The reason being that US warmongers, American Likudnicks and assorted interventionists are determined to place Americans in harms way.

Bush still making us turn our heads and cough! :cool:

Americans authorized the gigantic Homeland" bureaucracy after 9-11 because they understood that the Clintons obstructed homeland security while we were bombing Yugoslavia. Americans never thought that the monster they created under Bush would become Godzilla under Barry Hussein.

scrtyts870.jpg

"Now the TSA has a new order for some international passengers heading to the US. Powerless devices will not be permitted -- board the aircraft. That means cell phones dvd players laptops and more all must be turned on at the gate -- seeking aboard the plane fly"

I'm sorry, I'm supposed to give a fuck about people flying into this country being forced to turn on a damn cell phone?

Boy do these guys not know electronics. Power up my laptop, sure thing Mr. TSA. And it will it look great, right up until it becomes a million pieces along with the plane...

Bush still making us turn our heads and cough! :cool:

True, Bush was a criminal scumbag. But he is no longer the president.

Obama is a warmonger/interventionist as bad as Bush.

Always giving people a reason to hate us and seek retaliation.

]Americans authorized the gigantic Homeland"[/B] bureaucracy after 9-11 because they understood that the Clintons obstructed homeland security while we were bombing Yugoslavia. Americans never thought that the monster they created under Bush would become Godzilla under Barry Hussein.

That's because Americans are treated like mushrooms , Cindy Sheehan explained it best

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.”

If you check just about any news channel sometime around 9/11 you will find out about some security threat that was pointed out years ago and is still not addressed.

scrtyts870.jpg

You do understand that this rule applies to people flying into the U.S. from outside the country, correct? It's not within.

If you check just about any news channel sometime around 9/11 you will find out about some security threat that was pointed out years ago and is still not addressed.

That's because what you see at the airport is for show...
A rare area of agreement between us. What is truly frightening is I once checked an area on the internet to see how hard it would be to build a survivable 9/11 II. I was not contacted by the NSA. The number I calculated was less than $20,000 per attack not counting Jihadist labor and it was all based on using different locations for obtaining the different components needed.

scrtyts870.jpg

You do understand that this rule applies to people flying into the U.S. from outside the country, correct? It's not within.

Be that as it may, the reason for the "safety" measure is that foreign individuals seek to kill Americans - any American - because warmongers, American Likudnicks and interventionists manipulate the administration to conduct an crazy foreign policy.

And how are we 'warmongers' responsible for this?

The OP is linking the TSA to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, which fails as a post hoc fallacy given the fact terrorist attacks were occurring well before 9/11.

And if the OP wants to be 'outraged' at anyone with regard to the TSA, he need only look in the mirror for the answer.

This has nothing to do with the wars or 'the government' or the TSA; nor are the American people 'victims' of anything, as the American people have only themselves to blame: the TSA, its policies, and all other anti-terrorist, security, and surveillance programs exist at the behest of the American people, they are solely responsible, and only the people have the power to bring about the end to the TSA and other such programs – the people just lack the courage to use that power.

The OP is linking the TSA to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, which fails as a post hoc fallacy given the fact terrorist attacks were occurring well before 9/11.

r.

Excuse me dingle berry, may I call you DB?

My thread is directed to WARMONGERS, AMERICAN LIKUDNICKS (ISRAEL FIRSTERS) AND INTERVENTIONISTS.

Now what MOTIVATED the hijackers to zero in on US targets, do you know?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg"]The answer is here[/ame]

warmongers? while i don't think the iraq war should have occurred, there were terrorists long before the iraq war.....

Yes, indeed Ms Jill, and as you very well know the US has been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949

And according to my calculation that precedes 09/11 by 62 years.

r.

Excuse me dingle berry, may I call you DB?

My thread is directed to WARMONGERS, AMERICAN LIKUDNICKS (ISRAEL FIRSTERS) AND INTERVENTIONISTS.

Now what MOTIVATED the hijackers to zero in on US targets, do you know?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg"]The answer is here[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back