TSA harasses 9 year old boy at train station

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
After he and his family get off the train.

The only bad thing on our trip was TSA was at the Savannah train station. There were about 14 agents pulling people inside the building and coralling everyone in a roped area AFTER you got OFF THE TRAIN! This made no sense!!! Poor family in front of us! 9 year old getting patted down and wanded. They groped our people too and were very unprofessional. I am all about security, but when have you ever been harassed and felt up getting OFF a plane? Shouldnt they be doing that getting ON??? And they wonder why so many people are mad at them.

Anyone want to bet on how long it takes Jillian to pop in and call me stupid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out one of the comments on the YouTube site for this video:

It does make sense if you realize that it's all about social conditioning, and not security. Start treating them like this from an early enough age and they'll never even think to question why or want to rebel because they've never known anything different. They'll just accept things the way they are because that's the way they've always been done (at least in their lifetime).

Spot on!

What if something happened that wasn't known to the passengers and that's why it happened? Do you believe all you read in newspapers?

The only bad thing on our trip was TSA was at the Savannah train station. There were about 14 agents pulling people inside the building and coralling everyone in a roped area AFTER you got OFF THE TRAIN! This made no sense!!! Poor family in front of us! 9 year old getting patted down and wanded. They groped our people too and were very unprofessional. I am all about security, but when have you ever been harassed and felt up getting OFF a plane? Shouldnt they be doing that getting ON??? And they wonder why so many people are mad at them.

I'll do it for her.

Nothing outrageous happened on that video and the only evidence you've presented is some internet blurb written by an anonymous person.

I'll do it for her.

Nothing outrageous happened on that video and the only evidence you've presented is some internet blurb written by an anonymous person.

You gonna tell us why they're even getting checked after getting OFF the damn train???

I have never heard of TSA at a train station nor have I heard of people being checked after coming off of a plane or a train. That being the case I am reluctant to 100% believe that is what is taking place here without further confirmation.

I know a Seattle eatery where those agents are not welcome

Since I rarely travel, I can say never. BUT....I'm not privy to what goes on all the time. Like I said..what if something happened during the flight to CAUSE them to need to check on DEPARTURE?
And no. I didn't see a darn thing wrong with that vid. They were polite, went quickly, seemed to act appropiately and the kids didn't seem upset about it. Kids are not stupid, ya know. They know what the ramificiations are in this day and age. It's plastered all over their tv sets, talked about in school, their dads are off at war and some probably lost family members in 9/11.

That family looks just like all the terriosts I've ever seen.

I'll do it for her.

Excuse me, but getting searched when you get off a train is outrageous. TSA is there to protect the passengers, not the ex passengers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1B3AubsTBo

I'll do it for her.

Excuse me, but getting searched when you get off a train is outrageous. TSA is there to protect the passengers, not the ex passengers.
You cannot tell where the video was filmed. :cuckoo:

Since I rarely travel, I can say never. BUT....I'm not privy to what goes on all the time. Like I said..what if something happened during the flight to CAUSE them to need to check on DEPARTURE?
And no. I didn't see a darn thing wrong with that vid. They were polite, went quickly, seemed to act appropiately and the kids didn't seem upset about it. Kids are not stupid, ya know. They know what the ramificiations are in this day and age. It's plastered all over their tv sets, talked about in school, their dads are off at war and some probably lost family members in 9/11.

It was a train....

and I travel all the time. You are never searched post flight.

If something happened on the train, it would be deemed as police action and the TSA does not have jurisdiction over the local police or FBI (depending on the event).....and the passengers would have been detained and left on the train and searched there if deemed necessary (the scene of the crime).

It was harrassment becuase it was unecessary...and it was this group of TSA agents using their power to do something unecessary just so they can flex their muscles.

I'll do it for her.

TSA agents...in the US.
What else matters?

I'll do it for her.

And you cannot tell me that is any airport screening area anywhere in the US.

I have never heard of TSA at a train station nor have I heard of people being checked after coming off of a plane or a train. That being the case I am reluctant to 100% believe that is what is taking place here without further confirmation.

The only reason you have not heard of the TSA at train and bus stations is you are not paying attention.

TSA Holds Security Checks At Orlando Train Station - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando

On Wednesday, TSA agents confiscated a box cuter a plumber had in his tool kit. Authorities said they have done 12 security checks at train and bus stations in the last six months in central Florida.

A box cutter??? Thank God for the TSA! It could have been a massacre!!

Forum List

Back