TSA check point Charlie on Tennessee highways

Mel Tillis - YouTube

Here ya go, Rabbi. My hometown was part of the inspiration for this! Clap your hands and sing along.

Thanks for admitting I am right and you are wrong. If you find a definition for "metropolitan area" that would not consider M'boro to be part of the greater Nashville metropolitan area, please post it.
Otherwise STFU.

Such language for a Rabbi. You keep sheep out back?

Mel Tillis - YouTube

Here ya go, Rabbi. My hometown was part of the inspiration for this! Clap your hands and sing along.

Thanks for admitting I am right and you are wrong. If you find a definition for "metropolitan area" that would not consider M'boro to be part of the greater Nashville metropolitan area, please post it.
Otherwise STFU.

Such language for a Rabbi. You keep sheep out back?

I'm not a rabbi.
No. Do you grow cucumbers?

My point in all this has been to point out that this is not Obama who did this and in fact it was instituted by a totally republican controlled state.
So why hasn't Obama done away with all these "Police State" activities? You wanna' blame the TEA Party for that too?

Here's your chance to be intellectually honest.

He thinks it's all bushes and republicans fault.

Nope but they deserve most of the blame.
My point is that is is NOT Obama's fault as the OP and others opinioned.

And also as I previously explained, the Patriot act and the resulting DHS have been so intertwinned in other govt agencies that it is nearly impossible to remove.
And besides republicans obviously like it since TN is a republican controlled state.

Last edited:
So why hasn't Obama done away with all these "Police State" activities? You wanna' blame the TEA Party for that too?

Here's your chance to be intellectually honest.

He thinks it's all bushes and republicans fault.

Nope but they deserve most of the blame.
My point is that is is NOT Obama's fault as the OP and others opinioned.

And also as I previously explained, the Patriot act and the resulting DHS have been so intertwinned in other govt agencies that it is nearly impossible to remove.
And besides republicans obviously like it since TN is a republican controlled state.

Bush did not do this sorry but someone needs to bring you to realailty, obama did this using what bush started. obama is at fault here. Maybe obama was sleeping when he was teaching some of those constitutional law classes.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sunshine let me play the devils advocate. Are you a ray of sunshine? A moniker does not make a person a liar, if they aren't what their moniker says they are.

Yes, actually. But Sunshine is a name, not a position in the clergy.

So you live on the sun?
We use the word liar way to much here, wouldn't you agree?

Post where I have use it more than once. And claiming to be a member of clergy is quite different than choosing a name that is indeed just a name for human beings. I have known several women named Sunshine. In fact, you can't even prove that it isn't MY real name now can you.

Yes, actually. But Sunshine is a name, not a position in the clergy.

So you live on the sun?
We use the word liar way to much here, wouldn't you agree?

Post where I have use it more than once. And claiming to be a member of clergy is quite different than choosing a name that is indeed just a name for human beings. I have known several women named Sunshine. In fact, you can't even prove that it isn't MY real name now can you.

Cool your jets sunshine when I said we I meant everybody. Everybody does it It's an over used term when there really isn't a lie involved. As I said a moniker does not make someone a liar. ONE more time I don't think RABBI as ever claim to be a RABBI, so thats not a lie. I'm not going to try to prove anything you said your name was sunshine that's fine but that doesn't make you a ray of sunshine.

I agree but you need to stop talking about yourself like that.

And yet....even denser than can be imagined. :lol::lol::lol:

You lost a bet to me but according to you I'm stupid? So you lost to someone who you think is inferior to you. I bet that is a sickening feeling? :lol: I bet you hate to see the words want to bet coming from me. :lol:
Don't let the assholes derail what has been a great thread BigReb. Don't listen to name calling and just make yer points.

And yet....even denser than can be imagined. :lol::lol::lol:

You lost a bet to me but according to you I'm stupid? So you lost to someone who you think is inferior to you. I bet that is a sickening feeling? :lol: I bet you hate to see the words want to bet coming from me. :lol:
Don't let the assholes derail what has been a great thread BigReb. Don't listen to name calling and just make yer points.

yep some times it hard not to poke a elbow in the rib of the liar though:lol:

Forum List

Back