Trying not to look hispanic

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
TRYING NOT TO LOOK HISPANIC.

Many Mexican women are bleaching their hair blond, trying not to “look Hispanic” and avoid being questioning about their legal status. But they have black eyes and black roots and have 5 black haired little anchor babies trailing them.

Many Mexican women are bleaching their hair blond, trying not to “look Hispanic” and avoid being questioning about their legal status. But they have black eyes and black roots and have 5 black haired little anchor babies trailing them.
They're trying to "pass," just like blacks used to do.

Sad.

Just thought about this after reading the OP, guess we won't have to all learn how to speak spanish now for english will be the first things illegals will learn to not get caught.
:woohoo:

Um...the Blonde hair thingee's been in fashion for a few years now. :eusa_eh:

Excuse me? Latinas have been bleaching their hair blonde since time immemorial.....do any of you ever run across any of the spanish channels and see how many are blonde? And NOT natural? Nah, I don't believe a word of it - at least NOT for the reason mentioned. :cuckoo:

Don't worry.

You're post in no way makes you look bigoted.

I ride BART through Oakland and San Francisco on a frequent basis. I often see Asian, Black, and Hispanic women with blond or red hair (or magenta, blue or purple...) It's a FASHION thing.

"...and have 5 black haired little anchor babies trailing them."

:lol:

I ride BART through Oakland and San Francisco on a frequent basis. I often see Asian, Black, and Hispanic women with blond or red hair (or magenta, blue or purple...) It's a FASHION thing.

and for different reasons SOME hispanic illegal aliens women dye their hair to avoid looking hispanic. Some times is it a FASHION thing and some time is it to avoid LOOKING hispanic. JUST PLAIN FACT.

Nah, when hispanics dye their hair, it's for the same reason all the other races do it - plain and simple a matter of choice. Remember, sometimes no matter what color your hair is, one still looks the race one is. Also, hispanics come in a lot of different 'colors' and natural color of hair - many times even natural BLONDE.

and for different reasons SOME hispanic illegal aliens women dye their hair to avoid looking hispanic. Some times is it a FASHION thing and some time is it to avoid LOOKING hispanic. JUST PLAIN FACT.

Perhaps. But I'm inclined to use Occam's Razor on this one: Fashion choices are usually just Fashion.

We live in a culture in which the epitome of female beautify is often defined as Blonde (Blondes Have More Fun!). Maybe she just likes being blonde. If if were to disguise herself, she would have bleached the kids as well.

The information i received was from an illegal alien who is a family member and she was telling me what she knew as a fact by talking to those who had bleached their hair for that reason. And i then notice there were an exceptional number of hispanics here with blond hair. Whether illegal or not i do not know.

People dye their hair for fashion reason and reasons to avoid looking hispanic.

It doesn't matter what color their hair is, they still look hispanic.

As has been mentioned beofre they have been bleaching their hari for ages, and it is nothing but fashion.

As for "trying to pass" ravi then i think its shame full that the first lady is pressing her hair if all she is doing is trying to pass.

Tell us more about your valuable incite as to what hispanic illegal alien women do.

Forum List

Back