Try This Interesting Trick Next Sunday

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Try This Interesting Trick Next Sunday

And you'll never go back to your old way!

Next week as you start watching your Sunday Talk shows, adopt the mindset that you are the boss and the Senators and Congresspersons work for you. And the White House spokespeople who aren't honest with the reporters are denying you, the Boss, of information that isn't theirs to hide.

It will forever change the way you look at our Government and the people who are supposed to be subservient to OUR wishes.

They act like they are the ones who are exalted and who sit on high to lord over us.

When you watch them with THIS mindset it will be impossible to go back to accepting that old way of perceiving them.

Or should I say, forevermore it will really piss you off to see them in this new light.

I had this same realization a number of years ago. It's mindblowing how many people will extoll the virtues of living in America, where we have elected representatives instead of evil dictators and oppressive monarchs, but then bow down and cower before those same representatives. People are afraid to interact with their city councilmen, county commissioners, state reps, Congressmen, and so on, viewing them as larger-than-life figures worthy of respect simply because they're "part of the government."

The idea of being an elected representative or public servant has fallen out of the public consciousness and has been replaced by the illusory honorific of "elected official."

I had this same realization a number of years ago. It's mindblowing how many people will extoll the virtues of living in America, where we have elected representatives instead of evil dictators and oppressive monarchs, but then bow down and cower before those same representatives. People are afraid to interact with their city councilmen, county commissioners, state reps, Congressmen, and so on, viewing them as larger-than-life figures worthy of respect simply because they're "part of the government."

The idea of being an elected representative or public servant has fallen out of the public consciousness and has been replaced by the illusory honorific of "elected official."

Damn fine post!

Welcome to USMB!

Forum List

Back