Truthers, how was this engine planted?

Thass easy you useless bitch. I've clearly stated I've never studied flight 93 and when I do I will form an opinion. But you, like 420cuntish want to lie and say I didn't answer about what happened. The problem is you bitches are so co-dependent you can't grasp the concept of research prior to conclusion.

so you admit you didnt answer the question because you have yet to form an opinion and then accuse me of lying when i say you didnt answer the question.

you really are fucked up. :cuckoo:

Holy fuk you are STOOPID! If someone asks you what time it is and you don't know so you respond with "I don't know" wouldn't it be pretty fuxxing dum for that person to accuse you of not answering??

Here's a clue you coksucking ****: you do not get to accuse someone of not answering because you don't like the answer. Fuk you are a waste of time.

Thass easy you useless bitch. I've clearly stated I've never studied flight 93 and when I do I will form an opinion. But you, like 420cuntish want to lie and say I didn't answer about what happened. The problem is you bitches are so co-dependent you can't grasp the concept of research prior to conclusion.

so you admit you didnt answer the question because you have yet to form an opinion and then accuse me of lying when i say you didnt answer the question.

you really are fucked up. :cuckoo:

Holy fuk you are STOOPID! If someone asks you what time it is and you don't know so you respond with "I don't know" wouldn't it be pretty fuxxing dum for that person to accuse you of not answering??

Here's a clue you coksucking ****: you do not get to accuse someone of not answering because you don't like the answer. Fuk you are a waste of time.

if someone asks a crowd of people "what time is it" wouldnt it be really fucking stupid to shout out "i dont know"??? :lol:

so you cant answer the question. you are just here because you like typing apparently. you are completely useless and obviously have nothing of any meaning to contribute anywhere. :cuckoo:

then i changed it especially for you to how did that "airplane part" (even though i should you an article that said it was an engine) to make it easier for you, but you still can't answer it.

For the sake of argument, who cares what plane that piece came from. How was it planted there?

for the tenth time you dumfuk:

I never said anything was planted there.

he never said you did, jackass!! :lol:

You ignore the fact he keeps asking me that question you dishonest shitbag. If I've never made the claim then why keep asking? You have achieved divedik status along with Snitch Bitch.

for the tenth time you dumfuk:

I never said anything was planted there.

You ignore the fact he keeps asking me that question you dishonest shitbag. If I've never made the claim then why keep asking? You have achieved divedik status along with Snitch Bitch.

because you keep posting in the thread asking the question!!!

just when i thought you couldnt be a bigger moron you prove me wrong.:lol:

because you keep posting in the thread asking the question!!!

just when i thought you couldnt be a bigger moron you prove me wrong.:lol:

Wot

talk about weasel...

you cant even answer a simple question!! :lol:
hey, maybe he can find out how many modes a wndows mobile phone has

:lol:

Tell us again how your phone doesn't have a Flight Mode:

Activate or Deactivate the Flight Mode for the Nokia E71x

Symptom:
Nokia E71x Stuck in Airplane Mode
Nokia E71x Stuck in Flight Mode

Error: "Unable to connect. Please verify that airplane mode is off and you have network coverage, then try again."
https://www.wireless.att.com/suppor...alsCategory=Getting+Started&tutorialId=733360

You're such a sooper stoopid fuk.
it doesnt, dipshit
it has an OFFLINE mode
which you have repeatedly proven

What exactly does that mean Curve? If you read Dr. Q's paper, you would realize that the ONLY thing he disagrees with is the way the collapse was caused/initiated.

NIST and Dr. Q come to the same conclusion. The towers collapsed due to structural failure. No explosives, no thermite, no DEW, no conspiracy.

Dr. Q says in his paper that he does not agree that it was the columns, but the floor trusses that failed. Or did you forget to read his paper and see what his conclusion was?

I dare you to comment on this. I am really curious as to why you consider Dr. Q's disagreement with NIST important as to the CAUSE of the collapse when BOTH come to the conclusion that the towers collapsed due to structural failure due to fires and heat.

Then again, you DO like to twist words and quote mine to prove your point while leaving out relevant items.

You are a dumfuk. I never said Dr Q made any claims about explosives. Try to pay attention.

"In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause..."

Do you understand what that says? He is saying NIST's report does not support its conclusion. Period. Even if he agrees it was structural failure that does not negate his assessment of their Report.

So all your pointing out is the fact Dr. Q disagrees with the fact that NIST thinks the collapse was caused by fires weakening columns and that Dr. Q believes that the collapse was caused by fires weakening the floor trusses?

Is that it?

You mean to tell me that you want a new investigation into the towers because you are concerned that the changes that may be made to structural design procedures, building codes, and fire codes may not be "correct" because they used the incorrect structural failure mechanism?

I'll ask you again.

What exactly, the way you think you understand it, is NIST's conclusion that Dr.Q disagrees with?
SEE, minutia is what they point at and claim an inside job
these people are fucking NUTZ

I didn't back out. I'm just patiently waiting for you truthers to answer my simple question. Stop with the cat and mouse game and answer the question.

Your op question asks how an engine was planted. I pointed out your op link does not provide any evidence of an engine and you weaseled by saying you never "technically" claimed it was an engine from flight 93 you lying diklik. You're so much like fizzbitch that 420cuntish looks like one of his sock puppets.
Then I changed it especially for you to how did that "airplane part" (even though I should you an article that said it was an engine) to make it easier for you, but you still can't answer it.

For the sake of argument, who cares what plane that piece came from. How was it planted there?

any thinking peson would require indentifcation of the part and verification it came from flt 93

Your op question asks how an engine was planted. I pointed out your op link does not provide any evidence of an engine and you weaseled by saying you never "technically" claimed it was an engine from flight 93 you lying diklik. You're so much like fizzbitch that 420cuntish looks like one of his sock puppets.
Then I changed it especially for you to how did that "airplane part" (even though I should you an article that said it was an engine) to make it easier for you, but you still can't answer it.

any thinking peson would require indentifcation of the part and verification it came from flt 93

If they can plant the engine, why do you think they could not fake a serial number?

then i changed it especially for you to how did that "airplane part" (even though i should you an article that said it was an engine) to make it easier for you, but you still can't answer it.

if they can plant the engine, why do you think they could not fake a serial number?

who said it is an engine ?

You are a dumfuk. I never said Dr Q made any claims about explosives. Try to pay attention.

"In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause..."

Do you understand what that says? He is saying NIST's report does not support its conclusion. Period. Even if he agrees it was structural failure that does not negate his assessment of their Report.

So all your pointing out is the fact Dr. Q disagrees with the fact that NIST thinks the collapse was caused by fires weakening columns and that Dr. Q believes that the collapse was caused by fires weakening the floor trusses?

Is that it?

You mean to tell me that you want a new investigation into the towers because you are concerned that the changes that may be made to structural design procedures, building codes, and fire codes may not be "correct" because they used the incorrect structural failure mechanism?

I'll ask you again.

What exactly, the way you think you understand it, is NIST's conclusion that Dr.Q disagrees with?

Except I never claimed nor implied Dr Q's assessment pointed to an inside job. Why is it you punks cannot discuss the issue and be honest at the same time?

It's also fun to keep pointing out how you lie about your phone because it is less painful than admitting I completely pwn you. Everyone knows offline mode is another term for flight/airplane mode but your buddies on here are ruled by emotions....like you....so they won't call you out because they are so pissed at me for pwning them.

If they can plant the engine, why do you think they could not fake a serial number?

Due to dishonest fuks (not you personally) I have to make it very clear I am not saying anything was planted but I can still answer your question. (I predict some loser will claim in a day or so I said parts were planted for 93 even though I'm clearly not making that claim)

Faking a serial number on a commercial aircraft engine would be extremely difficult because that number is recorded in many maintenance log books and it would be almost impossible to obtain access to all of them not to mention the risk of the actual engine with that serial number being discovered in operational mode in a plane.

Is that it?

I'll ask you again.

Except I never claimed nor implied Dr Q's assessment pointed to an inside job. Why is it you punks cannot discuss the issue and be honest at the same time?

It's also fun to keep pointing out how you lie about your phone because it is less painful than admitting I completely pwn you. Everyone knows offline mode is another term for flight/airplane mode but your buddies on here are ruled by emotions....like you....so they won't call you out because they are so pissed at me for pwning them.
i did not lie about my phone, and dipshit, you proved i was correct in stating my phone does not have an airplane or flight mode, it has an OFFLINE mode
keep showing how fucking stupid and how you concentrate on MINUTIA (like my phone modes)

Due to dishonest fuks (not you personally) I have to make it very clear I am not saying anything was planted but I can still answer your question. (I predict some loser will claim in a day or so I said parts were planted for 93 even though I'm clearly not making that claim)

Faking a serial number on a commercial aircraft engine would be extremely difficult because that number is recorded in many maintenance log books and it would be almost impossible to obtain access to all of them not to mention the risk of the actual engine with that serial number being discovered in operational mode in a plane.
then the question doesnt apply to you, DIPSHIT

Thinking people don't accept the OCT without questioning it. These punks swallowed the OCT dick and never looked back and now they are choking to death and too proud to admit it.

So far it doesn't look like anything was planted at the crash site but in searching for pics of the crash site there is a dearth of visible access. In looking at pics of crash sites from other commercial jets there seems to be inconsistency in the amount and quality of identifiable debris.

A good example is TWA Flight 800. This is a 747 that exploded midair and crashed in the fucking ocean but look at how much they recovered from the OCEAN to reconstruct a large portion of the plane.
Http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800?wasRedirected=true

Other points of comparison:

The fbi investigated for 16 months for flight 800 but announced conclusion of the 93 investigation after 13 DAYS.

The NTSB investigated for FOUR YEARS on flight 800. For flight 93........fucking zilch. In fact it claims:

"The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report
or open a public docket."
Http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/brief.asp?ev_id=20020123X00106&key=1

The FBI is not equipped to do full aircraft crash investigations so how did an ill equipped organization complete it's crash investigation in less than 13 fuxxing days? How did they calculate they recovered 95% of the airplane yet cannot do a reconstruction like we see with flight 800? I'm sure the NTSB helped out but get real.....when in the fuck has the NTSB have ever come close to completing an investigation of this magnitude in less than two weeks? (and they are fully equipped).

Another point is the FBI did a parallel investigation with the NTSB on flight 800. Probably because the FBI is not equipped to do aircraft investigations as that is in the field of the NTSB. So why didn't the same approach happen with flight 93?

It must be reiterated: look at the reconstruction from a commercial jet that blew up and crashed in the ocean....at 16,000 feet. If they could recover that much why couldn't they recover even half as much for 93?

i did not lie about my phone, and dipshit, you proved i was correct in stating my phone does not have an airplane or flight mode, it has an OFFLINE mode
keep showing how fucking stupid and how you concentrate on MINUTIA (like my phone modes)

Hmmm......

"Other names include airplane mode, offline mode, and standalone mode."

Doesn't that say OFFLINE MODE is another name for airplane/flight mode? Keep lying you pathetic fuk.

The question asked by Trojan was about faking serial numbers.....not planted parts. Thanks for proving again you can't read or be honest. Hell, anyone who reads your posts and accepts the OCT should realize how scary it is to be in agreement with a dumdik like you.....

Hmmm......

"Other names include airplane mode, offline mode, and standalone mode."

Doesn't that say OFFLINE MODE is another name for airplane/flight mode? Keep lying you pathetic fuk.
again, MY phone, the Nokia E71x has an OFFLINE mode
it doesnt matter one bit if the OFFLINE mode can be USED the same as those other modes
i was still correct in stating my phone does not have those modes
dipshit
this is the MINUTIA you fucking moronic troofers are known for

The question asked by Trojan was about faking serial numbers.....not planted parts. Thanks for proving again you can't read or be honest. Hell, anyone who reads your posts and accepts the OCT should realize how scary it is to be in agreement with a dumdik like you.....
WOW, you are too fucking stupid for words

Forum List

Back