Truth or Treason?

Are troofers treasonous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
They have NO credible evidence, the continually post garbage simply to get attention. When they are called on that, they have NO credible answer.
Even the ones who claim booooooooosh did it, still want to try and execute KSM and the other terrorists.
They have insulted 911 survivors, and the country as a whole with their treasonous rants.

Where is your evidence little ones?
You don't have any, because the official story is the correct version of events.

My opinion is the twoofers are a treasonous lot of scumbags.

Vote in the poll, are twoofers treasonous?

Hi Slacker:

They have NO credible evidence, the continually post garbage simply to get attention. When they are called on that, they have NO credible answer.

If Slacker had evidence to support 'his' version of the 9/11 Official Cover Story LIE, then he would accept 'my Challenge' (Topic) and start his own 911Truth Topic. None of the Official Cover Story LIARS on this Board have the guts to start a Flight 93 Topic (mine is here) nor a Pentagon/AA77 Topic (mine is here) nor a WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Topic (mine is here), but they are willing to waste our time with accusations about real 911Truthers (like me #3). Where is Slacker's "This Is What Happened On 9/11" Topic (mine is here) that lays out all the evidence for 'his' Official Cover Story Case??????

Even the ones who claim booooooooosh did it, still want to try and execute KSM and the other terrorists.

The people responsible for the 9/11 Attacks are the same people (Rothschild, Warburg, Morgan, Rockefeller = from my 'What Happened' Topic) who own the Federal Reserve (#1+2) and the same people who murdered JFK (#3) and the same people responsible for the current U.S./Global Economic Meltdown and the same people who revived the 1918 Spanish Flu Virus for their H1N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic).

They have insulted 911 survivors, and the country as a whole with their treasonous rants.

No sir. I work with Bill Veale (CenterFor911Justice.org) on the April Gallop Vs. Dick Cheney Lawsuit Case (The Complaint) for 'real' 911 Victims against the real 9/11 Inside-Job Terrorists who murdered innocent Americans. You insult 911 survivors by running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES 'and' you will suffer their ultimate fate ...

You don't have any, because the official story is the correct version of events.

The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic), but you choose to remain willfully ignorant by looking the other way ...

Your opinion and a dime still cannot make one phone call if anybody cared ...

Slacker has offered NO evidence to support any thesis, claims or conclusions about 9/11 or anything else. The typical Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE runs around this place ranting about twoofers, when they should be starting 'their' Topics in defense of Official Govt Cover Story LIES ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60]Bush Has Lied From Day One, And So Have You ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]Slacker Keeps On LYING 'And' Gets Away With It ... For Now ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

It is not treason so I can not answer your poll. They are idiots, most with delusional problems and paranoia, but they have a right to peacefully make any idiotic claim they want.

treason is clearly defined by the constitution. 9/11 truthers don't hit any of the markers

You're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. I'd love to see you stand up in front of survivor widows like Kristen Breitweiser and Lorie Van Auken while you try to spew your poison, you lying sack of shit.

I've read through the threads on here and i've seen almost every one of your taunts and distortions as you respond to direct evidence that's enough to raise the eyebrows of even the most simple-minded imbeciles.

Since there is obviously no debating with you, I'll just take the opportunity to explain what you are:

YOU are the traitor.
YOU are the one who ridicules open questions.
YOU are the one who casts judgement on opinions
YOU are the one who spends all of his time with ad hominem attacks rather than reviewing material
YOU are the one who is acting against the spirit of open debate and evidenciary antagonism of government as protected in our Constitution

YOU are the traitorous bastard.

I'll leave it at that, since my skin is literally crawling as I type when I think of the hideous scumbag that I'm actually writing to. I swear to God that if I could place you on stage with the victims family members you would shrivel up and start blubbering like a child when they publicly placed your foul and traitorous character into check.

Asshole.

You're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. I'd love to see you stand up in front of survivor widows like Kristen Breitweiser and Lorie Van Auken while you try to spew your poison, you lying sack of shit.

I've read through the threads on here and i've seen almost every one of your taunts and distortions as you respond to direct evidence that's enough to raise the eyebrows of even the most simple-minded imbeciles.

Since there is obviously no debating with you, I'll just take the opportunity to explain what you are:

YOU are the traitor.
YOU are the one who spends all of his time with ad hominem attacks rather than reviewing material
YOU are the one who is acting against the spirit of open debate and evidenciary antagonism of government as protected in our Constitution

I'll leave it at that, since my skin is literally crawling as I type when I think of the hideous scumbag that I'm actually writing to. I swear to God that if I could place you on stage with the victims family members you would shrivel up and start blubbering like a child when they publicly placed your foul and traitorous character into check.

Asshole.

welcome to 911insidenutsack's sockpuppet........

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

do you post anything but logical fallacy?

Hi Slacker:

If Slacker had evidence to support 'his' version of the 9/11 Official Cover Story LIE, then he would accept 'my Challenge' (Topic) and start his own 911Truth Topic. None of the Official Cover Story LIARS on this Board have the guts to start a Flight 93 Topic (mine is here) nor a Pentagon/AA77 Topic (mine is here) nor a WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Topic (mine is here), but they are willing to waste our time with accusations about real 911Truthers (like me #3). Where is Slacker's "This Is What Happened On 9/11" Topic (mine is here) that lays out all the evidence for 'his' Official Cover Story Case??????

The people responsible for the 9/11 Attacks are the same people (Rothschild, Warburg, Morgan, Rockefeller = from my 'What Happened' Topic) who own the Federal Reserve (#1+2) and the same people who murdered JFK (#3) and the same people responsible for the current U.S./Global Economic Meltdown and the same people who revived the 1918 Spanish Flu Virus for their H1N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic).

No sir. I work with Bill Veale (CenterFor911Justice.org) on the April Gallop Vs. Dick Cheney Lawsuit Case (The Complaint) for 'real' 911 Victims against the real 9/11 Inside-Job Terrorists who murdered innocent Americans. You insult 911 survivors by running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES 'and' you will suffer their ultimate fate ...

The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic), but you choose to remain willfully ignorant by looking the other way ...

Your opinion and a dime still cannot make one phone call if anybody cared ...

Slacker has offered NO evidence to support any thesis, claims or conclusions about 9/11 or anything else. The typical Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE runs around this place ranting about twoofers, when they should be starting 'their' Topics in defense of Official Govt Cover Story LIES ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60]Bush Has Lied From Day One, And So Have You ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]Slacker Keeps On LYING 'And' Gets Away With It ... For Now ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

well said.:clap2: this loyal Bush/Obama dupe slacker has to attack posters who dont accept the lies and propaganda of the corporate controlled media on government conspiracys and corruption cause he knows he cant refute evidence or facts.anytime you challenge him to do so,he wont even address your points you bring up to him cause he knows he cant refute it.

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

:clap2::clap2:
No only that he would look like the fucking moron idiot he is when confronted by experts such as firemen,policemen and first responders who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commission report.

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

typical fucking twoofer. your "i dare you to tell the victims families" is just you hiding behind others. i will tell you to your face and i will tell victims families to their face exactly what the facts are.

since you brought it up, why dont you explain some of the stupid fucking twoofer claims to the victims families, such as there was no phone calls from flight 77 and the May's didnt really talk to their daughter. or tell them flight 93 really didnt crash in pennsylvania and instead landed in cleveland.

i have no problem with victim's families asking for a new investigation. stupid fucking twoofers such as yourself regularly try to tie families and first responders wanting a new investigation with wildly stupid theories and hoaxes.

oh and so would you agent Fizz as we both know.thats why you would never show up there like he never would.

English-speaking Bombers Subject of Global Manhunt : Homeland Security News

from the article on the above link;
"The Washington Times reports that U.S. and allied counter-terrorism authorities have launched a global manhunt for English-speaking terrorists trained in Yemen who are planning terror attacks on the United States. The manhunt is based on intelligence provided by the suspect in the attempted Christmas Day bombing, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab."

hahahahahahahahahaha!

they are looking for you twoofers!

oh and so would you agent Fizz as we both know.thats why you would never show up there like he never would.

i live in asia. there's not too many twoofer parties to show up at in asia. i'm in vegas for a few weeks though and have no problem showing up at any silly rallies you and the other morons might be planning. i'm sure the combined IQ of all the twoofers present would be roughly equal to a bowl of lime jello.

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

typical fucking twoofer. your "i dare you to tell the victims families" is just you hiding behind others. i will tell you to your face and i will tell victims families to their face exactly what the facts are.

since you brought it up, why dont you explain some of the stupid fucking twoofer claims to the victims families, such as there was no phone calls from flight 77 and the May's didnt really talk to their daughter. or tell them flight 93 really didnt crash in pennsylvania and instead landed in cleveland.

i have no problem with victim's families asking for a new investigation. stupid fucking twoofers such as yourself regularly try to tie families and first responders wanting a new investigation with wildly stupid theories and hoaxes.

No, you're right. "Biuwding jus faw down go boom". Move it along - nothing to see here.

Isn't that right, junior? You post to distract concerned folks from asking questions, right?

You can take your wild hoaxes and stupid theories and shove them up your rectum. I'm sure that you'd enjoy it. You know the difference between the legitimate issues and the bogus bunk that gets tossed into the mix by your ilk.

If you support a new investigation, just get the fuck on with it and stop cheerleading with asshats like SlackAss and show some support for the effort instead of knowing it down.

No, you're right. "Biuwding jus faw down go boom". Move it along - nothing to see here.

the chances of the building falling down and going boom seem to increase significantly AFTER A BIG FUCKING JET GETS FLOWN INTO IT.

fucking moron.:cuckoo:

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

do you post anything but logical fallacy?

Wait let me get this straight Slackjaw is wrong about treason but Shorebreak is right? Is that about where you stand? They are BOTH wrong. Peaceful discourse is not Treason. How about showing us your true colors now and either agree or claim otherwise.

the chances of the building falling down and going boom seem to increase significantly AFTER A BIG FUCKING JET GETS FLOWN INTO IT.

fucking moron.:cuckoo:

You traitors make it so easy. Riddle me this, mental midget: How many buildings collapsed on 9/11, and how many planes collided with them?

Like I said - "buiwding jus faw down go boom! - that wat happened".

And you geniuses think that you can talk you way out of basic physics using insults?

Walk away and commiserate with your traitor friends. You liars are gonna need all of the support that you can get.

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

You are right on the mark.

This forum is crawling with scum not interested in intellectual debate and just spam the threads with bullshit.

I have a thread call "Van Connection" that shows live news coverage on the extent this country is infiltrated with Israel spies and Mossad........this leads me to wonder how many that spam the 9/11 threads against a new investigation are connected to the Israel spies proven to be in this country?

NO I am NOT prejudice and I do support Israel 100% and I would fight side by side with them against the evil Iran, Hamas, al Qaeda etc.

I just call a spade a spade.

Last edited:

YOU are the traitor.

Asshole.

You are right on the mark.

This forum is crawling with scum not interested in intellectual debate and just spam the threads with bullshit.

I have a thread call "Van Connection" that shows live news coverage on the extent this country is infiltrated with Israel spies and Mossad........this leads me to wonder how many that spam the 9/11 threads against a new investigation are connected to the Israel spies proven to be in this country?

NO I am NOT prejudice and I do support Israel 100% and I would fight side by side with them against the evil Iran, Hamas, al Qaeda etc.

I just call a spade a spade.

this slackjaw idiot troll is the biggest spammer here of all.yeah you bring up evidence and facts and they wont address is like the cowards they are since they know they cant refute it.fucking chickens.

Forum List

Back