Truth behind Bama's claim on 12 football national titles

I was banned for my political posts, not my sports posts. I realize this may be hard to comprehend, since in Bama politics is nothing more but figuring out how to keep blacks down.

Fuck you corn dog. I'll be damned if I'll take a lecturing on my state's past from a coonass. Especially in a thread filled with good natured ribbing about two great southern football programs. Last time I read a history book, Louisiana was no stranger to Jim Crow either.

Sorry Gump, I'm not a Coon Ass, I'm descended from Sicilian, Italian, and English immigrants. A Coon Ass would refer to someone of Acadian heritage. I realize this is hard to comprehend, since Alabama, outside of its oppressed black population, is 100% cracker.

I was banned for my political posts, not my sports posts. I realize this may be hard to comprehend, since in Bama politics is nothing more but figuring out how to keep blacks down.

Fuck you corn dog. I'll be damned if I'll take a lecturing on my state's past from a coonass. Especially in a thread filled with good natured ribbing about two great southern football programs. Last time I read a history book, Louisiana was no stranger to Jim Crow either.

Sorry Gump, I'm not a Coon Ass, I'm descended from Sicilian, Italian, and English immigrants. A Coon Ass would refer to someone of Acadian heritage. I realize this is hard to comprehend, since Alabama, outside of its oppressed black population, is 100% cracker.

Well, outside Louisana, we refer to all of yall as coonasses, quite similar to the stereo type you just put on me. Now, since this thread has obviously gone past the point of good natured ribbing and devovled into you calling me a racist, I will no longer be participating in it. If you want to have a discussion on the which state is more racist, Alabama or Lousisana, then we have a race/relations forum here at USMB or can simply take it back to your blog, but I assure you that the sports sub forum or a thread on two great SEC football programs is not the place for it.

Well, outside Louisana, we refer to all of yall as coonasses, quite similar to the stereo type you just put on me. Now, since this thread has obviously gone past the point of good natured ribbing and devovled into you calling me a racist, I will no longer be participating in it. If you want to have a discussion on the which state is more racist, Alabama or Lousisana, then we have a race/relations forum here at USMB or can simply take it back to your blog, but I assure you that the sports sub forum or a thread on two great SEC football programs is not the place for it.

Outside of the U.S. people would refer to you and I as Yankees. What do you think of that?

I fail to see what wasn't good natured about my ribbing, I had no idea you couldn't handle it. I seem to have struck a nerve. I never meant to imply you were a racist personally. But since you are so offended - one had to wonder - are you?

Comparing LSU to Alabama is like comparing Houston Texans to the Pittsburgh Steelers you blind, clown ass fucking homer ..........

Forum List

Back