Truth about impeachment

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

A great investigation into the impeachment also known as suicide of the century, assuming Epstein did not kill himself.

Conclusions:
- Trump was in the right to investigate Quid Pro Joe, even if he withheld the aid.
- Obstruction of congress is not a crime.
- Impeachment is a slide show to distract from the invasion of America by the third worlders, so that leftists can turn US into Venezuela, the ultimate goal.
- Trump will win in 2020 (I add: in an epic Trumpslide2020).

Leftists chose to end the year in a suicide, and do not believe in Christmas. For others I wish Merry Christmas and happy new year.

The Democrats are colluding with the Deep State. Trump did nothing wrong, yet Democrats have impeached him. Obama was caught red handed illegally spying on Trump, yet Obama hasn't been indicted.

Loved the title of the thread. The irony is there actually no truth in this impeachment. It technically hasn’t happened since the senate does not have possession of the articles voted upon. Irony upon irony that the president is literally being deprived of constitutional rights and they are accusing him of being a dictator at the same time. 16 MORE YEARS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree with your OP. You forgot a few things:
1. The Obama admin's "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" is the biggest scandal in US history
2. The democrats weaponized the intel agencies and the FBI/DOJ in their spying on Trump
3. Hillary and the DNC paid for the Steele Dossier, which was used as the justification to spy on Trump
4. The FBI falsified evidence used to get a FISA warrant, as well as used the unverified Steele Dossier
5. The deep state coup plots involved the CIA, FBI, and the DOJ
6. The FBI/DOJ gave Hillary a pass on her many crimes, mishandling classified info, her illegal bathroom server, and campaign crimes using and paying Russians to create the fictitious Steele Dossier.
7. The FBI gave defensive briefing to the Clinton campaign, but NOT the Trump campaign.
8. There are many other crimes that Durham and Barr should be able to issue indictments for.

Last edited:

A great investigation into the impeachment also known as suicide of the century, assuming Epstein did not kill himself.

Conclusions:
- Trump was in the right to investigate Quid Pro Joe, even if he withheld the aid.
- Impeachment is a slide show to distract from the invasion of America by the third worlders, so that leftists can turn US into Venezuela, the ultimate goal.

Leftists chose to end the year in a suicide, and do not believe in Christmas. For others I wish Merry Christmas and happy new year.

3368596_0.jpg

~S~

Conclusions:

upload_2019-12-22_15-35-3.png

Conclusions:

View attachment 296170

So this is what they have been drunk on for the past three years.

Bit of a slip right there.

A other slip, the far left democrats partying, when it was supposed to be an action to carry out justice.

The coup will work just as well as it did against Kavanaugh. Speaking of that, republicans needs to prepare for the false accusation barrage come 2020.

Forum List

Back