Truth about homosexuality

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Its immoral, unnatural, dangerous to children, a slap in the face to values and morals and a mental illness in which the person(s) actually believe they were biologically wired from birth to want to have another man's penis up their anus[and or to stick their penis in another man's anus]. Wanting to stick one's penis in another man's anus and or to receive it from a person of the same sex is *NOT* biologically determined, its learned. Homosexuality is based upon sex acts, not affection or what one feels.

Its immoral, unnatural, dangerous to children, a slap in the face to values and morals and a mental illness in which the person(s) actually believe they were biologically wired from birth to want to have another man's penis up their anus[and or to stick their penis in another man's anus]. Wanting to stick one's penis in another man's anus and or to receive it from a person of the same sex is *NOT* biologically determined, its learned. Homosexuality is based upon sex acts, not affection or what one feels.

You are right to fear your own latent homosexual tendencies, Charlie. If you give in to them, you'll go all the way over into queendom.

:rofl:

THE TRUTH about homosexuality is that Mr. Charlie Bass just can't stop thinking about it! :eusa_drool:

You are right to fear your own latent homosexual tendencies, Charlie. If you give in to them, you'll go all the way over into queendom.

Thats so lame and old, everyone who is against homosexuality must be latently gay, right? If thats true, what about the militant homosexuals, are they somehow latently heterosexual despite engaging and taking pleasure in gay sex acts?

Thats so lame and old, everyone who is against homosexuality must be latently gay, right? If thats true, what about the militant homosexuals, are they somehow latently heterosexual despite engaging and taking pleasure in gay sex acts?

Well, I know that I spend a lot of time thinking about dick, so if you enjoy thinking about dick, too, who am I to judge?

My question, though, based upon your avatar, is: Vanilla or chocolate?

:blahblah: Sorry Charlie. That's not what I said.

:ahole-1:

I've heard the gay men stick their weiners in each other's bung-holes, but I thought that was just an urban legend.

Charlie is here to testify to the truth of such things. Apparently, he's spent a great deal of time in midtown Hotlanta.

Anyone who thinks about homosexual sex as much as the Phobophobic Bass is gay, he just can't stand himself so he has to insult other gay men, such a low self esteem.

Anyone who thinks about homosexual sex as much as the Phobophobic Bass is gay, he just can't stand himself so he has to insult other gay men, such a low self esteem.
I've never known a hetero guy who can type dick and anus that many times in a single post without freaking out.

Well, I know that I spend a lot of time thinking about dick, so if you enjoy thinking about dick, too, who am I to judge?

My question, though, based upon your avatar, is: Vanilla or chocolate?

Mr Bass likes women and women only, if you're a woman[married] and think about penis[your husband's only] you're ok, if you're man, unmarried woman or cheating wife thinking about penis[other than your husband's] you're wrong and sinful. Mr Bass prefers black women, preferably chocolate skinned sistas.

I love how you talk about homosexuals and how immoral they are when you have a picture of women depicting her in a degrading way. Isn't that also immoral by bible standards?

And on another note why don't you just continue posting in the 100 other threads you have started on this subject since you just say the same thing over and over every time.

I notice you aren't objecting to oral sex. Interesting.

Mr Bass likes women and women only, if you're a woman[married] and think about penis[your husband's only] you're ok, if you're man, unmarried woman or cheating wife thinking about penis[other than your husband's] you're wrong and sinful. Mr Bass prefers black women, preferably chocolate skinned sistas.
one protest to much!
I just don't get why you keep starting threads on this when every time everyone just calls you gay? I think you liked to be called gay so your life isn't a complete lie. I am glad you get to be free on here Charlie! And get to be Gay and Proud for just a few moments a day.
And also how does your wife feel about having a gay husband?

How many homosexuals do you know? I've known many throughout my life. I can't imagine for a minute how someone could learn something that so goes against what heterosexuals consider normal, or how they could possibly find pleasure in it. I know I certainly couldn't.

Since it is your belief that this behavior is learned, who do propose teaches people this behavior. And if it is taught, how do they come to enjoy it when it is so unnatural?

We know for a fact that gays come from all walks of life with many various upbringings. If it was due to parental teachings, how is it than a family may have four or five kids, but only one is gay? Wouldn't they all be gay? Or is it their best friends teaching them these things?

Also, if this behavior was taught by anyone, wouldn't these people still enjoy what comes naturally to heterosexuals? I could possibly understand the argument that this behavior is learned if these people still enjoyed heterosexual sex, but with homosexuals, they can't stand the thought of it. It is as repulsive to them as sex between two men is to us.

Lastly, who in their right mind would choose to be homosexual knowing that they will face a lifetime of ridicule? I'm sorry, but I have never heard a substantive argument for homosexual behavior being learned, and I honestly don't think you can make one. You may well be able to illustrate certain examples, but they would be the exception rather than the rule.

Forum List

Back