Episcopal church splits over homosexual priest

Skeptik

Astute observer
Oct 19, 2008
The late great Bear Flag Republic
Episcopal Split as Conservatives Form New Group

WHEATON, Ill. — Conservatives alienated from the Episcopal Church announced on Wednesday that they were founding their own rival denomination, the biggest challenge yet to the authority of the Episcopal Church since it ordained an openly gay bishop five years ago.
The move threatens the fragile unity of the Anglican Communion, the world’s third-largest Christian body, made up of 38 provinces around the world that trace their roots to the Church of England and its spiritual leader, the Archbishop of Canterbury.

That's great, I know a few openly gay preachers for other cults as well, Baptist seems to be the majority. They are decent preachers and a few I call friends, perhaps there is hope, perhaps the christians themselves who are good are finally going to stand up against the loud mouthed monsters who have been destroying their reputation with the rest of us for so long.

Name me a gay Baptist preacher. One that is recognized by a real Baptist church.

Just admit you're lying, we'll call it even.

Hmm ... so by not giving out another persons personal info on a public message board and thus truly caring and being pure of heart, I am the one lying. Backwards people like you are even funnier when they can't stand the truth of the matter, the real world is evolving and growing, unlike you and many others like you, even the christian cults are becoming enlightened.

You just posted you knew many openly gay Baptist preachers.

If that's so, and they're openly gay, you can back it up. Otherwise, we'll just assume you're lying. Which of course I know you are.

Here's what you said:

"That's great, I know a few openly gay preachers for other cults as well, Baptist seems to be the majority."

Fucking idiot.

You just posted you knew many openly gay Baptist preachers.

If that's so, and they're openly gay, you can back it up. Otherwise, we'll just assume you're lying. Which of course I know you are.

Here's what you said:

"That's great, I know a few openly gay preachers for other cults as well, Baptist seems to be the majority."

Fucking idiot.

Um ... it is immoral and pretty evil to post personal info about anyone for any reason on an open forum, just as bad as giving that info to someone you don't personally know. Of course your moral superiority should have that if you truly are good, but you prove you are not by insisting on it. I know a few Methodist ones to, as well as a couple Catholic ones, at least one in each of the christian cults. The fact that you are fishing for their names betrays your intent as less than moral, and even less than legal.

Excuse me, you fucking idiot. You SAID YOU KNOW BAPTIST PREACHERS WHO ARE OPENLY GAY. If they are PREACHERS, and they are OPENLY GAY then there is no objection to posting their names.

Of course, you were lying through your teeth when you said it, which is why you're going all prim now.

You're admitting that you were lying. If you can't share their names, they're either not preachers, not openly gay, or it's all a figment of your imagination (which I know it is).

This is a message board, not yahoo chat, darling. When you make preposterous claims, you are expected to back them up. If you can't back them up, then don't make them, they have no merit whatsoever.

In the meantime, I suggest you go back to chatting until you're grown up enough to sit in the living room with the adults.

Again you pick and choose what you see, I said that many seem to be Baptist. The problem you have is that you cannot face the enlightenment of your own cults. You should be happy that they are winning points with the rest of us but instead choose to find ways to attack something that is actually good for your religion and the rest of the country, possibly even the world.

Again you pick and choose what you see, I said that many seem to be Baptist. The problem you have is that you cannot face the enlightenment of your own cults. You should be happy that they are winning points with the rest of us but instead choose to find ways to attack something that is actually good for your religion and the rest of the country, possibly even the world.

No you didn't, you fucking moron. You said:

You didn't say they SEEMED to be Baptist, you said Baptists seem to be the majority.

You're the one who is picking and choosing, and you're doing a crappy job of it.

*rolls eyes* Rewording doesn't change the fact that I made a generalization and even gave the benefit of noting that it was a generalization. Do you work at being so argumentative or is this some talent you were born with?

*rolls eyes* I didn't reword it, moron. Those are your words.

But I can see English isn't your first language.

Is "generalization" your word for lie?

Forum List

Back