trusting America to hunks of shit

sounds like the same arguements I got when people were denying the use of White phosphrous in Falugia

They denied it and denied it untill the Italian pictures of dead babies with burn holes all the way through them mad it undeniable.

I Argued the evidence was too great that they did and had many a poster mad at me saying the pictures were faked.

Soldiers were trying to tell the truth about what they were ordered to do but the Admin tried to kill the story with lies.

It is a pattern they have repeted and repeted.

Tillman

Lynch

Abu Garib

Fallugia

and even unkown people like Mr Tillmans testimony before congress outlines.

It is a pattern and for some reason some Americans refuse to see the pattern.

http://schneier.com then use the search on his site to find his articles on "voting" which includes his MANY articles on electronic voting machines and their multitude of weaknesses.

BTW, Googling for "Bruce Schneier" would also link you to other sources which affirm his credibility on topics of security which is why I recommended Googling his name in the first place. The more information a person has, the better their ability to makes decisions.

Truthmatters is not interested in facts or even the truth, unless it fits in his little biased minds eye.

where did I say that ?

You are beginning to remind me of a conservative poster now gone, that had a habit of making accusations on pages 1 or 2 of many paged threads, asking for proof of what was said. I don't know how many times I helped someone dig the answer to that.

Don't go there.

I never said the dems had nothing to do with HAVA act.

He said the Dems insisted on the electronic machines and I said that was bullshit.

I never made the claim that Dems had nothing to do with it.

Here is the HAVA act and I would like you to look at who sponsered the Bill.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d107:HR03295:@@@R

It was Bob Ney, you do know who Bob Ney is right.

What have I said here that is baseless?

The entire premise of your argument is baseless, as I have already pointed out. There is not, and will never be a foolproof method of voting. You libs bitched about punchcards so they got replaced by machines. First you did then was cry foul again.

Fact of the matter is, if Dems win, you don't give a rat's ass and there is no problem. There's only a problem when dem's lose.

Here is the HAVA act and I would like you to look at who sponsered the Bill.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquer...7:HR03295:@@@R

It was Bob Ney, you do know who Bob Ney is right.

what democrats complained of was votes not being counted.

Apperantly that is OK with you as long as its Dem votes not getting counted.

I don't recall hearing any of that whining in Nov 06. Oh yeah, the Dems won seats.

What I care about is your conspiratorial BS any time it either does not turn out peachy-keen for dems, or has the possibility of throwing dirt on the Reps.

The voting process if simple. If you are too stupid to meet the administrative process, then your vote doesn't count. That's the rules. Tough.

Did you listen to anything about the vote fraud after the 2006 election?

There were many stories of problems.

The way it has been allegeded is to flip only a percent of votes so its not so obvious.

when you have a landslide its impossible to flip enough votes.

This shows you have not read any of the reports of voting problems.

I feel there was just as much fraud if not more this last election.

The way it has been allegeded is to flip only a percent of votes so its not so obvious.

The overwhelming number of complaints that resulted in 'findings' were on the democratic side, especially in PA and OH. Your point?

Im sorry but Im not understanding what you mean?

Could you clairify for me?

Im sorry but Im not understanding what you mean?

Could you clairify for me?

The overwhelming number of complaints that resulted in 'findings' were on the democratic side, especially in PA and OH. Your point?

Forum List

Back