Trust: When it is violated!

Do you trust the Trump Administration to put you and your family safe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The same CDC paper shuffling bureaucrats that has botched the response at every turn is now supposed to be taken seriously?

And don't gimmie that debunked "EVIL ORANGE MAN DEFENDED THEM !" crap.

Fuck the CDC....Were not a gubmint by technocracy.

I hope the reader understands that this ^^^ clown is a bad-tempered critic of everything, never offers a solution to anything nor posts anything of substance, nor anything thoughtful or thought provoking.

There is a solution and that is to investigate fauci, gates, redfield, and the CDC. And when did gates become an expert on vaccines because as I recall, he never did. As a matter of fact, it was his vaccines that killed young girls in India and made tens of thousands sick. He can take his contaminated viruses and inject himself.

Furthermore, your continual disregard for anything substantive as you hypocritically accuse others is appalling. You're just a little bitter man being ruled by your tyrannical CA governor.

Noted: Another ad hominem along with putting blame on others when the buck stops at the First Tee.

You claim my posts lack substance, but don't support any evidence to prove you even understand what substance is. All of your posts are echoes of Trump&Co.; calling Gov. Newsom "tryannical" is typical of your kind, when someone says or does something you disagree with you attack their character.

You're not alone, more than a dozen supporters of trump get upset when faced with reality, they then strike out at the messenger, be it a Newspaper, a Journalist, a Pol or another member of this MB. Grow up and provide something of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking, if you can.

The same CDC paper shuffling bureaucrats that has botched the response at every turn is now supposed to be taken seriously?

I hope the reader understands that this ^^^ clown is a bad-tempered critic of everything, never offers a solution to anything nor posts anything of substance, nor anything thoughtful or thought provoking.

There is a solution and that is to investigate fauci, gates, redfield, and the CDC. And when did gates become an expert on vaccines because as I recall, he never did. As a matter of fact, it was his vaccines that killed young girls in India and made tens of thousands sick. He can take his contaminated viruses and inject himself.

Furthermore, your continual disregard for anything substantive as you hypocritically accuse others is appalling. You're just a little bitter man being ruled by your tyrannical CA governor.

Faucci's vaccines killed no one in India - that is Fake News.

Redfield is an unqualified quack, appointed by Donald Trump after he fired the "disloyal" head of the CDC.

Faucci has done nothing wrong except contradict the bad information and advice coming out of the mouth of teh President.

Redfield is an unqualified quack, appointed by Donald Trump after he fired the "disloyal" head of the CDC.

Faucci has done nothing wrong except contradict the bad information and advice coming out of the mouth of teh President.

Gates vaccines killed thousands in India. I didnt say faucis vaccines killed anyone. It was his handling of HIV in 1982 and his commingling with gates and their push to shove 7 billion vaccines down everyone in the next year that's the issue. Go ahead and get your injection though. I will not.

Noted: Another ad hominem along with putting blame on others when the buck stops at the First Tee.

You claim my posts lack substance, but don't support any evidence to prove you even understand what substance is. All of your posts are echoes of Trump&Co.; calling Gov. Newsom "tryannical" is typical of your kind, when someone says or does something you disagree with you attack their character.

You're not alone, more than a dozen supporters of trump get upset when faced with reality, they then strike out at the messenger, be it a Newspaper, a Journalist, a Pol or another member of this MB. Grow up and provide something of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking, if you can.

I addressed your post and then called you out for who you are, a radical leftist hypocrite. Thats all. Carry on with your garbage.

It's right on topic, shithead.

I don't pretend to have the solutions for everything....That's the department for the vainglorious tin pot dictators you support...And innit funny how it happens that their "solutions" noit only don't ever work, but often make the underlying problems even worse?....And I mean "funny" as in pathetic, not "ha-ha".

Gates vaccines killed thousands in India. I didnt say faucis vaccines killed anyone. It was his handling of HIV in 1982 and his commingling with gates and their push to shove 7 billion vaccines down everyone in the next year that's the issue. Go ahead and get your injection though. I will not.

Neither did Gates.

Why do you continue to believe in bullshit and conspiracy theories? Why do you not use the brain God gave you to start looking at all the ways you're being lied to and stop promoting this garbage?

Neither did Gates.

Why do you continue to believe in bullshit and conspiracy theories? Why do you not use the brain God gave you to start looking at all the ways you're being lied to and stop promoting this garbage?

Quit lying. This is no conspiracy. Why don't you use your brain to discern instead of gulping in the lib propaganda.

Neither did Gates.

Snopes is a liberal rag that plays semantics and adjusts it truth to liberalism and furthering their cause. Snopes, Lol.

Neither did Gates.

Quit lying. This is no conspiracy. Why don't you use your brain to discern instead of gulping in the lib propaganda.

Neither did Gates.

Did you look at the date on your article - 2014? Did you look at the results of the subsequent investigation, which was that the causes of the girls' death had NOTHING to do with the vaccinations? No you claimed that Gates killed these girls when in fact he didn't.

You took this story and promoted the idea that Bill Gates had killed girls in India which was utterly false.

Conservatives have been trying to stop young women from receiving Gardisil since its introduction, and have blocked it's being given to American high school girls because it prevents cervical cancer in girls who are sexually active. Their objection is that it promotes promiscuity. Conservatives are always way more concerned about women's morals than their lives.

Neither did Gates.

Neither did Gates.

Did you look at the date on your article - 2014? Did you look at the results of the subsequent investigation, which was that the causes of the girls' death had NOTHING to do with the vaccinations? No you claimed that Gates killed these girls when in fact he didn't.

You took this story and promoted the idea that Bill Gates had killed girls in India which was utterly false.

Conservatives have been trying to stop young women from receiving Gardisil since its introduction, and have blocked it's being given to American high school girls because it prevents cervical cancer in girls who are sexually active. Their objection is that it promotes promiscuity. Conservatives are always way more concerned about women's morals than their lives.

Gates heavily funded those vaccines and is now investing hundreds of billions to vaccinate the entire planet with his snake oil and ID. Screw him. Really. Screw that idiot.

"The decision to shelve detailed advice from the nation’s top disease control experts for reopening communities during the coronavirus pandemic came from the highest levels of the White House, according to internal government emails obtained by The Associated Press.

"The files also show that after the AP reported Thursday that the guidance document had been buried, the Trump administration ordered key parts of it to be fast-tracked for approval.

"The trove of emails show the nation's top public health experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spending weeks working on guidance to help the country deal with a public health emergency, only to see their work quashed by political appointees with little explanation...

Furthermore:

"The document, titled “Guidance for Implementing the Opening Up America Again Framework,” was researched and written to help faith leaders, business owners, educators and state and local officials as they begin to reopen. It included detailed “decision trees,” or flow charts aimed at helping local leaders navigate the difficult decision of whether to reopen or remain closed.

"White House spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany said Friday that the documents had not been approved by CDC Director Robert Redfield. The new emails, however, show that Redfield cleared the guidance."

TDS thread 1,557

Forum List

Back