Trumptards vs Liberal Losers..I choose Trumptards because we win all the time.

Are you a Trumpster?

• Yes and proud of it, because i love to win.

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No, i am a liberal loser and cant stand to win, where is my participation trophy.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am a moderate and just too ashamed to admit that i am a closet case liberal.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Ever since President Trump took office, the liberals and Lame Stream Media have done nothing but push for impeachment against the Don. First it was Russian Collusion, and there was none. During that time, tax breaks for everyone who worked, but not the liberal welfare queens, got more money to spend, but not the liberal losers. Then the Liberals wanted to impeach the President, and during that time, he got rid of NAFTA and the TPP and now more people are working, while liberals losers are still losing. So I am proud to be a Trumpster not some liberals loser.

th

OP did not provide a Safe Room complete with coloring books, tissues, and...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...for when people say GO TRUMP!!!

Ever since President Trump took office, the liberals and Lame Stream Media have done nothing but push for impeachment against the Don. First it was Russian Collusion, and there was none. During that time, tax breaks for everyone who worked, but not the liberal welfare queens, got more money to spend, but not the liberal losers. Then the Liberals wanted to impeach the President, and during that time, he got rid of NAFTA and the TPP and now more people are working, while liberals losers are still losing. So I am proud to be a Trumpster not some liberals loser.
trump inherited a growing economy. The tax breaks have not worked and now we have trillion dollar annual deficits.

trump inherited a growing economy. The tax breaks have not worked and now we have trillion dollar annual deficits.

th

The House Of Representatives holds the purse strings to government spending. If Pelosi was doing her job of creating a budget and cutting where necessary the deficits would go down. However she seems more interested in spending more so she can buy peoples votes and put more money in her own pocket, and crying about spilled peaches.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

We had trillions of dollars of annual deficits when the brown turd was in office. 9.5 trillion over 8 years is 1.15 trillion a year. Sorry but try again, loser.

^ has never won anything in his life

So far .. Trump's the greatest president of my lifetime, although Reagan is a close second..

5 more years of Trump ought to pretty well screw over/minimize the Democrat/Fake Media/Washington Swamp corruption and anti-American behaviors.

We had trillions of dollars of annual deficits when the brown turd was in office. 9.5 trillion over 8 years is 1.15 trillion a year. Sorry but try again, loser.
You probably don't know this (considering how much is kept from you), but we were digging out of the Meltdown. Standard Keynesian economics. And of course, deficits were back down.

What did Trump do? The fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck: Aggressively cut taxes, aggressively increased spending, and the Fed is BACK to aggressively pouring HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars into markets to grease the system. Keynes HIMSELF didn't advocate for that. And after all that, we're only at 2.1% GDP.

So when did you become a hyper-Keynesian? Did you even KNOW you became a hyper-Keynesian? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Actually that's inaccurate. Most of his deficit came during his first term when he spent to inject money into a dead economy to stimulate it. Had he not done that, you wouldn't be kissing trumps bootay giving him credit for the economy he did not create. Sorry but try again, loser.

^ has never won anything in his life
Bwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaa…..I won an all expense paid vacation to Saudi Arabia where I was making $70,000 a year all tax free.....I was winning while you a dumbass was losing....

Actually that's inaccurate. Most of his deficit came during his first term when he spent to inject money into a dead economy to stimulate it. Had he not done that, you wouldn't be kissing trumps bootay giving him credit for the economy he did not create. Sorry but try again, loser.
Notice I said average, but you are a dumbass and probably dont know what average means.

Obama said bush spent just over 5 trillion dollars over 8 years, which Bush did.
Obama then spent over 9.5 trillion dollars over 8 years(without the borrowing of the 4.5 trillion the FED printed) and when you divide 8 into 9.5 that is 1.15 trillion. Now go back to 3rd grade and at least graduate that year...

So far .. Trump's the greatest president of my lifetime, although Reagan is a close second..

5 more years of Trump ought to pretty well screw over/minimize the Democrat/Fake Media/Washington Swamp corruption and anti-American behaviors.
5 more years , Congress goes to the Republicans and more Senate seats go to Republicans, and you can pretty much kiss the Demoncrap Party goodbye. With all 3 branches there needs a new sweep of all Communists in this country and given a choice either to leave for Cuba or be tried and executed as traitors to this country...

We had trillions of dollars of annual deficits when the brown turd was in office. 9.5 trillion over 8 years is 1.15 trillion a year. Sorry but try again, loser.[/QUOTE]
You probably don't know this (considering how much is kept from you), but we were digging out of the Meltdown. Standard Keynesian economics. And of course, deficits were back down.

What did Trump do? The fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck: Aggressively cut taxes, aggressively increased spending, and the Fed is BACK to aggressively pouring HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars into markets to grease the system. Keynes HIMSELF didn't advocate for that. And after all that, we're only at 2.1% GDP.

So when did you become a hyper-Keynesian? Did you even KNOW you became a hyper-Keynesian? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?
.[/QUOTE]
Most of us, Mac, are very satisfied to know President Trump has created many, many new jobs with his influence in the business world.

He's an American hero, and I am proud to support this man who speaks for unborn children's safe entrance into America, and for his using his knowledge, courage, and influence in the business world to encourage his fellow businessmen to increase American jobs and give people paychecks that will bring them the American dream if they save carefully and are vigilant to do the right things. Honesty and integrity cover a lot of other unimportant stuff and brings people prosperity and hopefully, a life long enough to let them enjoy a wonderful senior retirement with their hard-earned pensions and saved nest eggs for retirement.

He's a very good, thoughtful man whose thoughts are for the American workers. He's definitely a one-of-a-kind though, and he truly makes crooks in Congress madder than hell. :muahaha:

Most of us, Mac, are very satisfied to know President Trump has created many, many new jobs with his influence in the business world.

As predicted, you guys have no idea what I'm talking about, nor its implications. Zoom. Right over your head. No clue. Any of it.

And "President Trump has created many, many new jobs with his influence in the business world"? What? THAT'S a new one.

As you say, he's your hero. That's nice. But this childlike hero worship in the face of the facts brings the term "ignorance is bliss" to a whole new level.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Did you have a problem with the fed's QE under Obama? Maybe the rate of inflation is a little too low, and the fed is worried about too much expansion too quickly? This would be the most plausible reason given the very positive numbers we have re. the economy. BTW, the inflation rate has been under 2% for a while now. I could have sworn I was told that we(consumers) would be paying a heavy price for Trump's trade wars, but that has obviously not been the case, at least not to a degree large enough to raise the inflation rate.

Did you have a problem with the fed's QE under Obama? Maybe the rate of inflation is a little too low, and the fed is worried about too much expansion too quickly? This would be the most plausible reason given the very positive numbers we have re. the economy. BTW, the inflation rate has been under 2% for a while now. I could have sworn I was told that we(consumers) would be paying a heavy price for Trump's trade wars, but that has obviously not been the case, at least not to a degree large enough to raise the inflation rate.
You may not be aware of this, I get it, that we were coming out of the Meltdown, a worldwide financial catastrophe. What Obama did was standard Keynesian economics. And when he left, the deficit had come down significantly. You appear to think that the economies faced by Obama and Trump are somehow similar. I hope that isn't the case.

What did Trump do? Well, he has done precisely as I described: The fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck. Of COURSE that is stimulative. But it's irresponsible. Trump has turned the GOP into hyper-Keynesians overnight. I'm guessing you don't know what that means.

Yes, the inflation rate is still low, indicating there is STILL not enough juice in the economy, even AFTER the fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck. And GDP growth is DOWN to 2.1%. I wonder if you know that. That isn't discussed in your world, either.

I know that this kind of information is kept from you. But this is my profession, so I have to take it seriously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back