Trumptards vs Liberal Losers..I choose Trumptards because we win all the time.

Are you a Trumpster?

• Yes and proud of it, because i love to win.

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No, i am a liberal loser and cant stand to win, where is my participation trophy.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am a moderate and just too ashamed to admit that i am a closet case liberal.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Ever since President Trump took office, the liberals and Lame Stream Media have done nothing but push for impeachment against the Don. First it was Russian Collusion, and there was none. During that time, tax breaks for everyone who worked, but not the liberal welfare queens, got more money to spend, but not the liberal losers. Then the Liberals wanted to impeach the President, and during that time, he got rid of NAFTA and the TPP and now more people are working, while liberals losers are still losing. So I am proud to be a Trumpster not some liberals loser.
trump inherited a growing economy. The tax breaks have not worked and now we have trillion dollar annual deficits.
We had trillions of dollars of annual deficits when the brown turd was in office. 9.5 trillion over 8 years is 1.15 trillion a year. Sorry but try again, loser.
Actually that's inaccurate. Most of his deficit came during his first term when he spent to inject money into a dead economy to stimulate it. Had he not done that, you wouldn't be kissing trumps bootay giving him credit for the economy he did not create. Sorry but try again, loser.
Notice I said average, but you are a dumbass and probably dont know what average means.

Obama said bush spent just over 5 trillion dollars over 8 years, which Bush did.
Obama then spent over 9.5 trillion dollars over 8 years(without the borrowing of the 4.5 trillion the FED printed) and when you divide 8 into 9.5 that is 1.15 trillion. Now go back to 3rd grade and at least graduate that year...

I read what you said and the fact still remains that most of the deficit increase was during Obamas first term as he was trying to save the economy. If you were honest you would have said that. Instead you wanted to make the point that Obamas deficits were higher than trumps to excuse trumps reckless running up the deficits to record levels. So you go restart grade school and perhaps you and Jethro can graduate from the 6th grade by 2024.

tenor.gif

~S~

Ever since President Trump took office, the liberals and Lame Stream Media have done nothing but push for impeachment against the Don. First it was Russian Collusion, and there was none. During that time, tax breaks for everyone who worked, but not the liberal welfare queens, got more money to spend, but not the liberal losers. Then the Liberals wanted to impeach the President, and during that time, he got rid of NAFTA and the TPP and now more people are working, while liberals losers are still losing. So I am proud to be a Trumpster not some liberals loser.
trump inherited a growing economy. The tax breaks have not worked and now we have trillion dollar annual deficits.
We had trillions of dollars of annual deficits when the brown turd was in office. 9.5 trillion over 8 years is 1.15 trillion a year. Sorry but try again, loser.
You probably don't know this (considering how much is kept from you), but we were digging out of the Meltdown. Standard Keynesian economics. And of course, deficits were back down.

What did Trump do? The fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck: Aggressively cut taxes, aggressively increased spending, and the Fed is BACK to aggressively pouring HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars into markets to grease the system. Keynes HIMSELF didn't advocate for that. And after all that, we're only at 2.1% GDP.

So when did you become a hyper-Keynesian? Did you even KNOW you became a hyper-Keynesian? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?

Did you have a problem with the fed's QE under Obama? Maybe the rate of inflation is a little too low, and the fed is worried about too much expansion too quickly? This would be the most plausible reason given the very positive numbers we have re. the economy. BTW, the inflation rate has been under 2% for a while now. I could have sworn I was told that we(consumers) would be paying a heavy price for Trump's trade wars, but that has obviously not been the case, at least not to a degree large enough to raise the inflation rate.
You may not be aware of this, I get it, that we were coming out of the Meltdown, a worldwide financial catastrophe. What Obama did was standard Keynesian economics. And when he left, the deficit had come down significantly. You appear to think that the economies faced by Obama and Trump are somehow similar. I hope that isn't the case.

What did Trump do? Well, he has done precisely as I described: The fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck. Of COURSE that is stimulative. But it's irresponsible. Trump has turned the GOP into hyper-Keynesians overnight. I'm guessing you don't know what that means.

Yes, the inflation rate is still low, indicating there is STILL not enough juice in the economy, even AFTER the fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck. And GDP growth is DOWN to 2.1%. I wonder if you know that. That isn't discussed in your world, either.

I know that this information is kept from you. But this is my profession, so I have to take it seriously.

Sorry if I don't give the majority of economists much credit. Most are in the tank for their party of choice. I have been hearing many of the left-wing economist talk about a recession since the day Trump was elected. They will eventually be correct, that is for certain. If economists were more accurate in their predictions, they would all be rich playing the stock markets. They aren't. I have done better on average managing my own investments than to listen to advisers or economists. Over-analyzing can be very detrimental to productivity. A little common sense goes a long way.

The GDP growth has been slow for quite some time, including during Obama's tenure. There are many potential reasons for this but I don't know of any Trump policy that would cause a slowdown, in fact, it is higher than under Obama on average. De-regulation, putting more money back into the pockets of working Americans(tax cuts) serves to raise GDP, not lower it.

You probably don't know this (considering how much is kept from you), but we were digging out of the Meltdown. Standard Keynesian economics. And of course, deficits were back down.

What did Trump do? The fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck: Aggressively cut taxes, aggressively increased spending, and the Fed is BACK to aggressively pouring HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars into markets to grease the system. Keynes HIMSELF didn't advocate for that. And after all that, we're only at 2.1% GDP.

So when did you become a hyper-Keynesian? Did you even KNOW you became a hyper-Keynesian? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?

Did you have a problem with the fed's QE under Obama? Maybe the rate of inflation is a little too low, and the fed is worried about too much expansion too quickly? This would be the most plausible reason given the very positive numbers we have re. the economy. BTW, the inflation rate has been under 2% for a while now. I could have sworn I was told that we(consumers) would be paying a heavy price for Trump's trade wars, but that has obviously not been the case, at least not to a degree large enough to raise the inflation rate.
You may not be aware of this, I get it, that we were coming out of the Meltdown, a worldwide financial catastrophe. What Obama did was standard Keynesian economics. And when he left, the deficit had come down significantly. You appear to think that the economies faced by Obama and Trump are somehow similar. I hope that isn't the case.

What did Trump do? Well, he has done precisely as I described: The fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck. Of COURSE that is stimulative. But it's irresponsible. Trump has turned the GOP into hyper-Keynesians overnight. I'm guessing you don't know what that means.

Yes, the inflation rate is still low, indicating there is STILL not enough juice in the economy, even AFTER the fiscal all-you-can-eat donut truck. And GDP growth is DOWN to 2.1%. I wonder if you know that. That isn't discussed in your world, either.

I know that this information is kept from you. But this is my profession, so I have to take it seriously.

Sorry if I don't give the majority of economists much credit. Most are in the tank for their party of choice. I have been hearing many of the left-wing economist talk about a recession since the day Trump was elected. They will eventually be correct, that is for certain. If economists were more accurate in their predictions, they would all be rich playing the stock markets. They aren't. I have done better on average managing my own investments than to listen to advisers or economists. Over-analyzing can be very detrimental to productivity. A little common sense goes a long way.

The GDP growth has been slow for quite some time, including during Obama's tenure. There are many potential reasons for this but I don't know of any Trump policy that would cause a slowdown, in fact, it is higher than under Obama on average. De-regulation, putting more money back into the pockets of working Americans(tax cuts) serves to raise GDP, not lower it.
Holy crap. I'm not talking about economists.

I see no indication that you have any idea what I'm talking about.

I'm tired of asymmetrical conversations on this. Never mind.

Last edited:

A1ntnF3PJOL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C81o4aTwzlSL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX522_.png

image.jpg

8trumpdonuts17.33-AM-2.jpg

~S~

A1ntnF3PJOL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C81o4aTwzlSL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX522_.png

image.jpg

8trumpdonuts17.33-AM-2.jpg

~S~
I watch this stuff and I just shake my head.

Holy shit. I've never seen anything like it.

You are talking about the economy. You said it is your professions, thus the economists remark.

GDP growth is better under Trump on average than under Obama and he was coming from a place where there was virtually nowhere to go but up.

What is your proposal? Should the fed be tightening? Should taxes be raised? Should we NOT have negotiated a better trade deal with China? Should we have kept NAFTA? Do we need more regulations? What is your proposal to raise GDP, given the state of the world economy?

You are talking about the economy. You said it is your professions, thus the economists remark.

GDP growth is better under Trump on average than under Obama and he was coming from a place where there was virtually nowhere to go but up.

What is your proposal? Should the fed be tightening? Should taxes be raised? Should we NOT have negotiated a better trade deal with China? Should we have kept NAFTA? Do we need more regulations? What is your proposal to raise GDP, given the state of the world economy?
As I said, you don't know what I'm talking about. There's plenty of information out there on this stuff. But you have to be curious enough to go out and find it.

As I said, you don't know what I'm talking about. There's plenty of information out there on this stuff. But you have to be curious enough to go out and find it.

Yeah, there is plenty of crap for people to consume, but the reality is, much of it is just that...crap. I can't think of one policy implemented by Trump that has damaged the economy. On one hand, liberals say the rise is due to Obama and on the other they say the inevitable crash will be Trump's fault, despite that there are no facts pointing to any Trump policy that has done anything but help the economy.

Buy into whatever crap you want to buy into. I don't care, but the sad reality is that many people take words on the Internet written by leftist journalism majors as if it is the gospel.

Ever since President Trump took office, the liberals and Lame Stream Media have done nothing but push for impeachment against the Don.
Actually, It Started 11/09/2016

Never-The-Less
I'm 'Moderate Closet Case Libbie' Vote
Because The Real Ones Are Too Dumb To Know They Are

DBA said:
On one hand, liberals say the rise is due to Obama and on the other they say the inevitable crash will be Trump's fault, despite that there are no facts pointing to any Trump policy that has done anything but help the economy
And According To The Fed Reserve
There's No Indicators That Point To A Crash

dumbass2.jpg

So far .. Trump's the greatest president of my lifetime, although Reagan is a close second..

5 more years of Trump ought to pretty well screw over/minimize the Democrat/Fake Media/Washington Swamp corruption and anti-American behaviors.
That's Why The Entrenched From Both Sides
And Career Bureaucrats Want Him Gone
He Threatens The Apple Cart And Gravy Train

Here
Did You See This
Rick Shares Livermore Mayors Marshall Kamena's Opinion

IM2 said:
I read what you said and the fact still remains that most of the deficit increase was during Obamas first term as he was trying to save the economy. If you were honest you would have said that. Instead you wanted to make the point that Obamas deficits were higher than trumps to excuse trumps reckless running up the deficits to record levels. So you go restart grade school and perhaps you and Jethro can graduate from the 6th grade by 2024.
The Deficit Actually Means Nothing
Never Has
It's The Debt

Most of us, Mac, are very satisfied to know President Trump has created many, many new jobs with his influence in the business world.

As predicted, you guys have no idea what I'm talking about, nor its implications. Zoom. Right over your head. No clue. Any of it.

And "President Trump has created many, many new jobs with his influence in the business world"? What? THAT'S a new one.

As you say, he's your hero. That's nice. But this childlike hero worship in the face of the facts brings the term "ignorance is bliss" to a whole new level.
Max 1958 sez: "And "President Trump has created many, many new jobs with his influence in the business world"? What? THAT'S a new one."
Poor Max doesn't have his eye on the ball in this event. He has been so preoccupied with the lians in the Democrat House cooking up dirt stew, he has little time to notice that 700,000 people on Welfare rolls got jobs ten times better than their "free" takings from taxpayers of America to take a stab at the American dream thanks to President Trump taking employment matters into his own hands. He:

#1 Gave businesses who'd moved American jobs across the sea incentives to bring them back and give American workers their jobs back.

#2 Alleviated tax burdens on marginal mom and pop businesses to hire more people at better wages making them a dynamic force in opening up new jobs

#3 Worked hard to bring back the iron works business in Pennsylvania, who began having trouble with foreign competition thirty years ago to their shutdown horrors and hundreds of thousands of Americans who lost jobs due to thug countries like China replacing American manufacturing with cheap and also annoying products such as coffeemakers with carafes that drip coffee on the floors of American home where the mother has to leave it to get to work on time. :aug08_031:Right over those Demmie pointy heads, too, who thought they were bringing something for nothing from afar, and whose politicians were pocketing cash from Chinese say-sos. The so-and-sos.
Not all cheap products actually replaced the amazing products we lost when we lost accountable American companies and their Union workers' excellence with Chinese bowl-of-rice-a-day wages for inferior products. g-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!

Keep them blinders tight on your head, 1958Mack. Not knowing what your dirty Democrat politicians did may feel good for ya, but don't expect the rest of us to be so blind when we have to spend all day Saturday mopping up dried coffee off the kitchen floor.

Notice how the Trumpkins aren't able to feel good about themselves unless they're denigrating and insulting others. Their greatest accomplishment is that they're better than - liberals, Mexicans, blacks, or women. They're not a loser, like the rest of us.

Only a true loser needs to tell you they're not a loser. The world's winners don't need to brag on it all of the time, because people know you're a winner. The moment they meet you.

Most of us, Mac, are very satisfied to know President Trump has created many, many new jobs with his influence in the business world.

As predicted, you guys have no idea what I'm talking about, nor its implications. Zoom. Right over your head. No clue. Any of it.

And "President Trump has created many, many new jobs with his influence in the business world"? What? THAT'S a new one.

As you say, he's your hero. That's nice. But this childlike hero worship in the face of the facts brings the term "ignorance is bliss" to a whole new level.
Max 1958 sez: "And "President Trump has created many, many new jobs with his influence in the business world"? What? THAT'S a new one."
Poor Max doesn't have his eye on the ball in this event. He has been so preoccupied with the lians in the Democrat House cooking up dirt stew, he has little time to notice that 700,000 people on Welfare rolls got jobs ten times better than their "free" takings from taxpayers of America to take a stab at the American dream thanks to President Trump taking employment matters into his own hands. He:

#1 Gave businesses who'd moved American jobs across the sea incentives to bring them back and give American workers their jobs back.

#2 Alleviated tax burdens on marginal mom and pop businesses to hire more people at better wages making them a dynamic force in opening up new jobs

#3 Worked hard to bring back the iron works business in Pennsylvania, who began having trouble with foreign competition thirty years ago to their shutdown horrors and hundreds of thousands of Americans who lost jobs due to thug countries like China replacing American manufacturing with cheap and also annoying products such as coffeemakers with carafes that drip coffee on the floors of American home where the mother has to leave it to get to work on time. :aug08_031:Right over those Demmie pointy heads, too, who thought they were bringing something for nothing from afar, and whose politicians were pocketing cash from Chinese say-sos. The so-and-sos.
Not all cheap products actually replaced the amazing products we lost when we lost accountable American companies and their Union workers' excellence with Chinese bowl-of-rice-a-day wages for inferior products. g-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!

Keep them blinders tight on your head, 1958Mack. Not knowing what your dirty Democrat politicians did may feel good for ya, but don't expect the rest of us to be so blind when we have to spend all day Saturday mopping up dried coffee off the kitchen floor.
More simplistic platitudes.

And I know: If you haven't been told it, or if you don't like it, it's deep state fake news.

Never mind. This is a little depressing.

Last edited:
Actually that's inaccurate. Most of his deficit came during his first term when he spent to inject money into a dead economy to stimulate it. Had he not done that, you wouldn't be kissing trumps bootay giving him credit for the economy he did not create. Sorry but try again, loser.
Notice I said average, but you are a dumbass and probably dont know what average means.

Obama said bush spent just over 5 trillion dollars over 8 years, which Bush did.
Obama then spent over 9.5 trillion dollars over 8 years(without the borrowing of the 4.5 trillion the FED printed) and when you divide 8 into 9.5 that is 1.15 trillion. Now go back to 3rd grade and at least graduate that year...

Yeah, deficit spending on Cash for Clunkers... Solyndra bail out that ended up going bankrupt anyway. Billions to a known terrorist state that wanted to kill US. Yeah, he was such a deficit spending hawk...NOT....

Notice how the Trumpkins aren't able to feel good about themselves unless they're denigrating and insulting others. Their greatest accomplishment is that they're better than - liberals, Mexicans, blacks, or women. They're not a loser, like the rest of us.

Only a true loser needs to tell you they're not a loser. The world's winners don't need to brag on it all of the time, because people know you're a winner. The moment they meet you.
Why you fuckers have been insulting the rest of US since I can remember. Rules for Radicals bitch, now we use them against you, and you dont like it and whine like the little pussies that you are....

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaa. Lets here it from the welfare queen/queer...3 cheers for the loser....

Forum List

Back