Trumps wife took from a song too...wow!!

What a fake ass bitch. Good lord.

Melania Trump's RNC bio incorrectly says she graduated from college

"Melania Trump didn't receive a college degree in design and architecture at the university in Ljubljana, Slovenia, which her biography in the Republican National Convention program claims she had obtained.

The convention program reads, "After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia, Melania was jetting between photo shoots in Paris and Milan, finally settling in New York in 1996." This was a direct quote from her website.

CBS News has checked the official public records of the university, and Melania Trump is not listed as having graduated from there with a degree."

I can argue with cbs anytime I want. So why?
Maybe she was embarrassed she dropped out? How would I know?
Cbs dropped out of what?
CBS dropped a dime on Melania for dropping out of college and lying about it. Didnt you read the article?
I want to know why I can't argue with cbs?
Never say you cant do anything. It limits you.
I never do. Didn't need your parroting to know that.

Maybe she was embarrassed she dropped out? How would I know?
Cbs dropped out of what?
CBS dropped a dime on Melania for dropping out of college and lying about it. Didnt you read the article?
Well why did you ask me then? You must have needed my advice.

"Melania Trump didn't receive a college degree in design and architecture at the university in Ljubljana, Slovenia, which her biography in the Republican National Convention program claims she had obtained.

The convention program reads, "After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia, Melania was jetting between photo shoots in Paris and Milan, finally settling in New York in 1996." This was a direct quote from her website.

CBS News has checked the official public records of the university, and Melania Trump is not listed as having graduated from there with a degree."
She doesn't look or sound fake, I heard her.

Cbs dropped out of what?
It was your stance, now why?

Because you asked for my advice. I wont give you any more if you dont want it.

She is ho so I'm sure she has many fake parts and she does sound fake. She is so stupid she stole the FLOTUS speech and lied about graduating from college.

Why can't I argue with cbs?

She is ho so I'm sure she has many fake parts and she does sound fake. She is so stupid she stole the FLOTUS speech and lied about graduating from college.
She doesn't look like Santa.

Why can't I argue with cbs?
No comment.

She looks like a skank.

She looks like a skank.
Ahh ain't you jealous

She looks like a skank.
Ahh ain't you jealous
I would never want to look like a skank.

She looks like a skank.
Ahh ain't you jealous
Then you should thin out grow some jugs and look like the next First Lady

She looks like a skank.
Ahh ain't you jealous
Then you should thin out grow some jugs and look like the next First Lady
There wont be a next first lady. Hillary is going to win.

Forum List

Back