Trumps uncle tom comes clean

Well sir, with all due respect, I don't give a rats ass what you think.

The facts are clear. Clinton lied to the American people numerous times, mishandled classified information and is getting away with it. The videos are numerous. It can't be denied.

Are we talking about Clinton or Obama here?

Okay, so let's talk about Clinton. Hell, I'll say it straight up. I think she's as crooked as shit. Happy?

But she isn't going to blow up the world in a fit of pique like Trump is likely to.

Well sir, with all due respect, I don't give a rats ass what you think.

The facts are clear. Clinton lied to the American people numerous times, mishandled classified information and is getting away with it. The videos are numerous. It can't be denied.

Are we talking about Clinton or Obama here?

Okay, so let's talk about Clinton. Hell, I'll say it straight up. I think she's as crooked as shit. Happy?

But she isn't going to blow up the world in a fit of pique like Trump is likely to.
She's already threatened conventional warfare against Russia if they cyber hack.

Did you not read Gary J. Byrne's book? Hell hath no fury like Pantsuit scorned.

only in a libturd's mind. only. I supposed you think OJ Simpson was not guilty right?

Under our system of laws, if you have any doubt about his guilt, you have to let him go free.

So- what you have is a case with no weapon, no witnesses, and a timeline which is very tight. The guy essentially did two murders, and was still able to catch a flight to Chicago that evening.

Add into that, police mishandling evidence a key witness who lied, and yeah, you have reasonable doubt. Sorry you don't like that, but that doesn't make it less true.

Someone who, if it would be me or you, would have long been indicted on numerous felony charges is the democratic nominee and the biggest concern the liberals can find is that someone who endorses Trump lied about his schooling 10 years ago? LOL

Don't be silly. If even 1/10 of the things she has been accused of were true, she would have been in jail long ago. We both know that the right has made hundreds, if not thousands of false accusations against her.

but they find it so comforting to keep making up garbage.

She's already threatened conventional warfare against Russia if they cyber hack.

Did you not read Gary J. Byrne's book? Hell hath no fury like Pantsuit scorned.

yes, I hear her first act is going to sign an executive order to remove your dick...
She'll have to get it from my wife.

She's got mi pene y huevos preciosos en su bolsa.

Good fucking luck!

Dems running an unindicted felon and this is their concern

LOL
You're only a felon if you are caught, charged, tried, and convicted. I know right wingers have a contempt for due process, but maybe they should have gotten a competent prosecutor to run the countless witch hunts, er "investigations". Maybe they would have gotten some muck to actually stick.
only in a libturd's mind. only. I supposed you think OJ Simpson was not guilty right?
I think he was guilty, but he was found to be not-guilty by a jury of his peers. Just like George Zimmerman was found not-guilty.
George Zimmerman admitted he did it. Has OJ? funny stuff a libturd.
They both got away with murder. Jury was ok with it. What's the difference?

Forum List

Back