Trumps uncle tom comes clean

Someone who, if it would be me or you, would have long been indicted on numerous felony charges is the democratic nominee and the biggest concern the liberals can find is that someone who endorses Trump lied about his schooling 10 years ago? LOL

Don't be silly. If even 1/10 of the things she has been accused of were true, she would have been in jail long ago. We both know that the right has made hundreds, if not thousands of false accusations against her.

Lots of accusations of clintons being low lifes and criminals. Many books on this. I'm surprised a couple of smart lawyers like the clintons never sued any of their detractors for libel and/or slander.

It's a lot harder for a politician to sue for libel or slander than just an ordinary citizen.

Another old worn out white liberal trashing black women.

Were those the names their parents gave them? Uh, no. Their names are Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson. So they toiled in obscurity on YouTube with no one paying attention to them until they started stepping and fetching for Cheeto Jesus.

Just as I said.. White Liberal overseers MUST make certain ALL black men and women remain on the Democratic Plantation or they will personally destroy them, character wise.. the proof is in this thread.. BIGOTS

actually, they destroy themselves for being obvious shills and sellouts.
When did this racial hatred of black women begin?

I sense a sad story...

I think 90% of criticism of Obama is racism. Maybe 10% where you guys have legit policy points.

The fact you've nominated a racist birther says it all. .

Well sir, with all due respect, I don't give a rats ass what you think.

The facts are clear. Clinton lied to the American people numerous times, mishandled classified information and is getting away with it. The videos are numerous. It can't be denied.

A true trump kind of token,

South Carolina preacher Mark Burns, who regularly introduces Trump at his campaign events, had listed on his church's website that he had a Bachelor of Science degree and served six years in the Army Reserve.
Burns, however, was never in the Army Reserve. He was in the South Carolina National Guard, from which he was discharged in 2008, CNN found.
As far as a Bachelor's degree, North Greenville University told CNN he only attended the school for one semester. Burns admitted that he did not finish his degree when CNN asked him about it.
When CNN confronted Burns about the various professional and social exaggerations he had featured on his biography, Burns first said the page had "obviously" been either "manipulated or either hacked or added."
But the site host, Wix, said there was no evidence of a hack.

Donald Trump surrogate admits falsifying biographical claims - CNNPolitics.com
well that was important.

Really? You think the meme about any criticism of Obama is racist is still cool and hip?

I think 90% of criticism of Obama is racism. Maybe 10% where you guys have legit policy points.

I think you're not much of a thinker. Don't strain yourself.
he blew his mind out in a car, he didn't notice that the lights had changed. A crowd of people stood and stared, they'd seen his face before...........

Dems running an unindicted felon and this is their concern

LOL
You're only a felon if you are caught, charged, tried, and convicted. I know right wingers have a contempt for due process, but maybe they should have gotten a competent prosecutor to run the countless witch hunts, er "investigations". Maybe they would have gotten some muck to actually stick.

LOL
You're only a felon if you are caught, charged, tried, and convicted. I know right wingers have a contempt for due process, but maybe they should have gotten a competent prosecutor to run the countless witch hunts, er "investigations". Maybe they would have gotten some muck to actually stick.
only in a libturd's mind. only. I supposed you think OJ Simpson was not guilty right?

LOL

Unindicted Felon means we're in a Banana Republic where the Party Rulers don't have to follow the same laws

LOL

Unindicted Felon means we're in a Banana Republic where the Party Rulers don't have to follow the same laws
I wish there was an 'exactly' thingy to hit along with agree. But that is it 'exactly!!!!!'

Really? You think the meme about any criticism of Obama is racist is still cool and hip?

I think you're not much of a thinker. Don't strain yourself.
he blew his mind out in a car, he didn't notice that the lights had changed. A crowd of people stood and stared, they'd seen his face before...........
Yeah, I'm going to get back to using lyrics when I encounter rank stupidity. It seems to confuse and distract them.

LOL
only in a libturd's mind. only. I supposed you think OJ Simpson was not guilty right?
I think he was guilty, but he was found to be not-guilty by a jury of his peers. Just like George Zimmerman was found not-guilty.

No you're only a CONVICTED felon if you do that. If I run up to you, blow your head off, and run away and not get caught, I'm a felon, I'm just an unconvicted one since I got away with it. Doesn't make me any less guilty. Unless you think that men who molest little kids and get away with it are innocent because they weren't caught.

LOL
I think he was guilty, but he was found to be not-guilty by a jury of his peers. Just like George Zimmerman was found not-guilty.
George Zimmerman admitted he did it. Has OJ? funny stuff a libturd.

LOL
If George was really guilty, he might run into karmatic reciprocity like OJ. I really don't give a shit what happens to him, going around bragging about killing that kid then getting punched in the face. Odds are he doesn't live out his days. Fuk him.

LOL
George Zimmerman admitted he did it. Has OJ? funny stuff a libturd.
I just can't run to the defense of GZ. If he fell off the face of the earth, the world would go on just nicely.

Forum List

Back