Trump's thinks Pennsylvania is changing its name - cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
William Penn was not cancelled you dope
That was on the docket. A massive pushback occurred, and it was put on the backburner. Removing a statue was the first step. And there is another statue on top of City Hall.

That was on the docket. A massive pushback occurred, and it was put on the backburner. Removing a statue was the first step. And there is another statue on top of City Hall.
Docket?

What the fuck are you talking about?

William Penn was not canceled but it wasn't for lack of trying. As history is being obliterated bit by bit changing state names certainly on the woke to do list.

Bwahaha. Yea Trump can ramble gibberish endlessly

Here are a few of the many verbal mishaps.

He claims he beat President Obama in 2016.

He has warned us that if President Biden isn't careful, the U.S. could end up in World War II. Japan surrendered on 2 September, 1945, ending WWII.

Not to mention when shown a picture of E. Jean Carroll he said the picture was of his ex-wife Marla Maples.

His mental decline growing steadily worse. He is NOT fit for office.

Trump's thinks Pennsylvania is changing its name

I just came by to make fun of how most liberals butcher the English language... See OP title above

OMG

Frankly, I don't read things that appear to be written by a 3rd grader... Not to insult 3rd graders.. I'm sure even they could put together a better sentence than this!

Pay no attention to the President who talks to dead people. Look over there TRUMPPPP!!!
P01135809 warned if President Biden was not careful, the U.S. could dragged in World War II. Japan surrendered on 2 September, 1945 ending WWII.

He looked at a picture of E. Jean Carroll to confirm he had met her. He said the woman in picture was of his ex-wife Marla Maples.

He cofused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi.

He said he beat President Obama in 2016.

P01135809 cannot walkdown a ramp without assistance. He needs two hands to drink a glass of water. There is also the fact at meeting of the G7, while other world lealders were able to 700 yards to meeting site, P01135809 needed a golf cart to go that same distance.

I just came by to make fun of how most liberals butcher the English language... See OP title above

OMG

Frankly, I don't read things that appear to be written by a 3rd grader... Not to insult 3rd graders.. I'm sure even they could put together a better sentence than this!
What is up with all the irregular use of ellipsis in your post? Do.. .you.. not .. .know.. how... to ... punctuate? If you are going to be a sentence Nazi dont fuck up your post beyond comprehension. Asswipe your last sentence actially says 3rd graders are better at sentences than your own sentence.

No he doesn't, your reading comprehension is -2
I heard it. Didn’t read it. Where are the smart righties? Can’t we get a forum where liberals can debate only the few smart ones of you? Why do I have to wade through this lazy nonsense?

I heard it. Didn’t read it. Where are the smart righties? Can’t we get a forum where liberals can debate only the few smart ones of you? Why do I have to wade through this lazy nonsense?
You are either a blithering idiot, or intentionally dishonest Dem filth. You are not fooling anyone clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back