Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof.

Here's one case that does appear to give the Trump Admin a "black eye".

The guy has a history of abusing his wives. It would be one thing if it was just one story. This guy seems to have a pattern of behavior and it's not something that should have been excused or overlooked.

Of course if Portman drove her into Lake Chappaquiddick and she died he'd be a democrook hero I reckon.

What...lol..Kennedy has nothing to do with a man beating the hell out of his wife..

Do you know what abuse is? It is a coward trying to gain power by fear..

It looks like the WH turned their heads to Bannon ( on police record ), and Puzer..

we know cause you're ok with him just killing the women like Kennedy. we got it.
When did he say he was ok with killing women?
his failure to say that was wrong just like he did about Porter. it's simple.

The guy has a history of abusing his wives. It would be one thing if it was just one story. This guy seems to have a pattern of behavior and it's not something that should have been excused or overlooked.

Of course if Portman drove her into Lake Chappaquiddick and she died he'd be a democrook hero I reckon.

What...lol..Kennedy has nothing to do with a man beating the hell out of his wife..

It looks like the WH turned their heads to Bannon ( on police record ), and Puzer..

we know cause you're ok with him just killing the women like Kennedy. we got it.

Listen you can not compare these 2 stories, one was a drunk accident which indeed he failed to help her..

to a fist going into your face on purpose.

Listen you can not compare these 2 stories, one was a drunk accident which indeed he failed to help her..

to a fist going into your face on purpose.

sure I can. I have the same rights as you. so I say killing a women is more severe than what Porter is alleged to have done, yet you nor anyone on the left have ever denounced Kennedy for his killing of a woman. EVAH!!!

So...you are ok with pedophila because of your failure in this thread to say it's wrong?

tibet_execution_3.jpg

These are the left wingers of yesterday, today and tomorrow.

They don't just kick your ass, they kill you.

So...you are ok with pedophila because of your failure in this thread to say it's wrong?
Well I am against it. you asked and I can answer. it's simple. I'm not sure if I said it or not during the Roy Moore debate. But I'm against many things. The thing is when someone asks, a mere answer is all that is needed. However, with a leftist, they won't ever answer. so we are where we are.

Well I am against it. you asked and I can answer. it's simple. I'm not sure if I said it or not during the Roy Moore debate. But I'm against many things. The thing is when someone asks, a mere answer is all that is needed. However, with a leftist, they won't ever answer. so we are where we are.
Whew! That's good to hear. Now.....you are ok with murder of school children because of your failure in this thread to say it's wrong?

"Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof"

Obviously they weren't ignoring it since he was denied security clearance. Now he quit. Near as I can tell from the link is there is no additional information -i.e. proof- only continued allegations.

OP's tortured headline smells like partisan hyperventilation. The guy is out. The allegations will either be proved or not. What more needs to be done?

Some people believe that a person who has been accused by two wives of domestic violence should not be part of a President's inner circle. It is two women, similar stories, pattern seems pretty evident.

But this is Trump's team, so what's the big deal, right? It's only wives. You gotta keep them under control or they'd be doing God knows what behind your back. Knocking them around now and then is good for 'em, teaches 'em who's boss. Puts 'em in their place.

I just have a message for Hope Hicks: Get out while the getting is good. His ex-wives aren't both lying, and neither is the camera or the police who took the reports. Yes, it will break your heart, but it's better than a broken neck. That happens, too.

A man/woman who does this is a weak coward, bully and should never have a position in the WH... I am so glad is being taken seriously after a year of being excused and ignored by the Trump cabinet.

White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations and scrambled to protect him
White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations - CNNPolitics

Senior White House official to resign after ex-wives’ allegations of abuse

Colbie.jpg

Porter resigning after pictures surfaced yesterday..He was working for Trump, and unable to get a security clearance due to these old charges..

Porter:
Two wives have it on a police record of Porter beating them.

Steve Bannon:
Mr Bannon was charged in February 1996 with domestic violence, battery and trying to dissuade a victim - his wife - from reporting a crime, but the case was dropped when she did not turn up to court. She later testified that she had been ordered by Mr Bannon to leave town.

Andy Puzder:
Andy Puzder, who was appointed as labour secretary, was also accused of domestic abuse by his first wife in the 1980s, as reported by the Riverfront Times, and police were twice called to their house.

Yet Porter was allowed to have a top secret security clearance, And John Kelly stuck up for him, saying he can remember growing up where women were respected. Yeah right. You defended a wife beater while attacking a florida congresswoman.

A man/woman who does this is a weak coward, bully and should never have a position in the WH... I am so glad is being taken seriously after a year of being excused and ignored by the Trump cabinet.

White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations and scrambled to protect him
White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations - CNNPolitics

Senior White House official to resign after ex-wives’ allegations of abuse

Colbie.jpg

Porter resigning after pictures surfaced yesterday..He was working for Trump, and unable to get a security clearance due to these old charges..

Porter:
Two wives have it on a police record of Porter beating them.

Steve Bannon:
Mr Bannon was charged in February 1996 with domestic violence, battery and trying to dissuade a victim - his wife - from reporting a crime, but the case was dropped when she did not turn up to court. She later testified that she had been ordered by Mr Bannon to leave town.

Andy Puzder:
Andy Puzder, who was appointed as labour secretary, was also accused of domestic abuse by his first wife in the 1980s, as reported by the Riverfront Times, and police were twice called to their house.

Yet Porter was allowed to have a top secret security clearance, And John Kelly stuck up for him, saying he can remember growing up where women were respected. Yeah right. You defended a wife beater while attacking a florida congresswoman.
he resigned. not sure your point?

But this is Trump's team, so what's the big deal, right? It's only wives. You gotta keep them under control or they'd be doing God knows what behind your back. Knocking them around now and then is good for 'em, teaches 'em who's boss. Puts 'em in their place.

I just have a message for Hope Hicks: Get out while the getting is good. His ex-wives aren't both lying, and neither is the camera or the police who took the reports. Yes, it will break your heart, but it's better than a broken neck. That happens, too.

Porter fit right into the Trump white house. As Trump said, he could sexually molest women, and they let him do it because he's a celebrity. Chief of staff John Kelly kept Porter on with a special security clearance, special because the FBI flunked his application, so his clearance is like Jared Kushners, because the president said so.

Just how many clowns did we have in the white house with access to top secret stuff, just because Trump gave the O.K. Remember the guy Gorka, not to mention Bannon, Porter, Kushner, who knows how many others who couldn't get a security clearance.

He shouldn't have been there in the first place. And why did John Kelly stick up for him, until it was no longer tenable to do it? Kelly is chief of staff, he has everybodies FBI file, which contained Porters flunked security clearance, and the reasons why. So the FBI told Kelly Porter was a wife beater, and Kelly kept him anyway.

So much for claiming he has respect for women.

He shouldn't have been there in the first place. And why did John Kelly stick up for him, until it was no longer tenable to do it? Kelly is chief of staff, he has everybodies FBI file, which contained Porters flunked security clearance, and the reasons why. So the FBI told Kelly Porter was a wife beater, and Kelly kept him anyway.

So much for claiming he has respect for women.
Having worked with/interviewed plenty of abusers, they can be very persuasive--especially the really smart ones, like Porter. Neither wife followed through with the hearing to determine guilty or not, which is what happens the majority of the time. For people who don't know any better, like maybe Kelly or some of these other folks on Trump's team, it might have seemed sensible to buy Porter's explanation.
Besides, beating your wife doesn't mean you're not damned good at what you do. Which he seems to have been. Also had a very boy scout -like and soft spoken demeanor in public.

I can see them getting snowed, but the cat's out of the bag now, so pretending it didn't happen is not an option anymore.

Besides, beating your wife doesn't mean you're not damned good at what you do. Which he seems to have been. Also had a very boy scout -like and soft spoken demeanor in public.

I can see them getting snowed, but the cat's out of the bag now, so pretending it didn't happen is not an option anymore.

Nobody said he wasn't good at his job, but his job involved handling Americas top secrets, and somebody who could be blackmailed, "when did you stop beating your wife?" is a security risk. Why do you think the FBI wouldn't give him a security clearance?

The media knew that the president of the United States was a pervert and they snickered when the statute of limitations on Juanita Broaderick's allegation of rape had expired. The media joked about Hillary using the resources of the state and later the federal government in her "bimbo eruption squad" to threaten and intimidate her husband's victims. How does that compare to Porter?

Forum List

Back