Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
A man/woman who does this is a weak coward, bully and should never have a position in the WH... I am so glad is being taken seriously after a year of being excused and ignored by the Trump cabinet.

White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations and scrambled to protect him
White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations - CNNPolitics

Senior White House official to resign after ex-wives’ allegations of abuse

Colbie.jpg

Porter resigning after pictures surfaced yesterday..He was working for Trump, and unable to get a security clearance due to these old charges..

Porter:
Two wives have it on a police record of Porter beating them.

Steve Bannon:
Mr Bannon was charged in February 1996 with domestic violence, battery and trying to dissuade a victim - his wife - from reporting a crime, but the case was dropped when she did not turn up to court. She later testified that she had been ordered by Mr Bannon to leave town.

Andy Puzder:
Andy Puzder, who was appointed as labour secretary, was also accused of domestic abuse by his first wife in the 1980s, as reported by the Riverfront Times, and police were twice called to their house.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-8_4-21-11.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-8_4-21-11.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 63
Here's one case that does appear to give the Trump Admin a "black eye".

The guy has a history of abusing his wives. It would be one thing if it was just one story. This guy seems to have a pattern of behavior and it's not something that should have been excused or overlooked.

Of course if Portman drove her into Lake Chappaquiddick and she died he'd be a democrook hero I reckon.

The guy has a history of abusing his wives. It would be one thing if it was just one story. This guy seems to have a pattern of behavior and it's not something that should have been excused or overlooked.

Of course if Portman drove her into Lake Chappaquiddick and she died he'd be a democrook hero I reckon.

What...lol..Kennedy has nothing to do with a man beating the hell out of his wife..

Do you know what abuse is? It is a coward trying to gain power by fear..

It looks like the WH turned their heads to Bannon ( on police record ), and Puzer..

mean while strozk and page emotionally abuse their spouses and not a word from the left....typical.

What I would like to know is why the media isn't camped out on their lawns, following them around, trying to get interviews with the cheated on spouses, dragging their entire life stories out for broadcast. If they were republicrats trying to undermine a democrook the focus would be entirely on them and their obvious lack of integrity, ethics or objectivity.

A man/woman who does this is a weak coward, bully and should never have a position in the WH... I am so glad is being taken seriously after a year of being excused and ignored by the Trump cabinet.

White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations and scrambled to protect him
White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations - CNNPolitics

Senior White House official to resign after ex-wives’ allegations of abuse

Colbie.jpg

Porter resigning after pictures surfaced yesterday..He was working for Trump, and unable to get a security clearance due to these old charges..

Porter:
Two wives have it on a police record of Porter beating them.

Steve Bannon:
Mr Bannon was charged in February 1996 with domestic violence, battery and trying to dissuade a victim - his wife - from reporting a crime, but the case was dropped when she did not turn up to court. She later testified that she had been ordered by Mr Bannon to leave town.

Andy Puzder:
Andy Puzder, who was appointed as labour secretary, was also accused of domestic abuse by his first wife in the 1980s, as reported by the Riverfront Times, and police were twice called to their house.

There were allegations of gun running to Mexican Cartels supplied by Eric Holder, nothing to see there.
There were allegations of IRS corruption against Conservative people, nothing to see there.
There were allegations of destroying emails in the State Dept, nothing to see there.
There were allegations that 4 US citizens died in Benghazi, by Al Qaeda, nothing to see there.
There are allegations that Obama knew about the FBI corruption with Russian Collusion with the Clinton Campaign, Is there nothing to see here?

Without double standards liberal would have no standards at all.

Articles: Dems Better Put Some Ice on That 'Rape' Talk

Why are you jumping all over the place? Your post has nothing to do with a man punching the shit out of his wife with his fist.

mean while strozk and page emotionally abuse their spouses and not a word from the left....typical.

What I would like to know is why the media isn't camped out on their lawns, following them around, trying to get interviews with the cheated on spouses, dragging their entire life stories out for broadcast. If they were republicrats trying to undermine a democrook the focus would be entirely on them and their obvious lack of integrity, ethics or objectivity.

You seem to be confusing cheating with Violence... Cheating has almost become the norm in politics.. Violence is finally being exposed.

But a man who uses his fist on a weaker person ,a police report was done and all 3 could not get security clearance .

Working as Trump's Secretary , Champaign managers, and advisors....

What...lol..Kennedy has nothing to do with a man beating the hell out of his wife..

It looks like the WH turned their heads to Bannon ( on police record ), and Puzer..

----------------------------------Seems to me its just a guy that MAY have been kicking the sh1t out of his wife so best to get rid of him , put him in jail after a trial maybe . And with this Porter guy i am hearing that Porter denies the ALLEGED charges .

"Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof"

Obviously they weren't ignoring it since he was denied security clearance. Now he quit. Near as I can tell from the link is there is no additional information -i.e. proof- only continued allegations.

OP's tortured headline smells like partisan hyperventilation. The guy is out. The allegations will either be proved or not. What more needs to be done?

----------------------------------Seems to me its just a guy that MAY have been kicking the sh1t out of his wife so best to get rid of him , put him in jail after a trial maybe . And with this Porter guy i am hearing that Porter denies the ALLEGED charges .

Kelly was supporting him on the news until this picture surfaced... Porter can not deny it now.

"Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof"

Obviously they weren't ignoring it since he was denied security clearance. Now he quit. Near as I can tell from the link is there is no additional information i.e. proof- only continued allegations. OP's tortured headline smells like partisan hyperventilation.

The picture surfaced yesterday , Kelly ( Porters supervisor ) came out with a retracting comment of what he made earlier praising Porter..
In new statement, Kelly says he was 'shocked' by Porter allegations and condemns abuse
More than 24 hours after issuing a statement defending staff secretary Rob Porter amid abuse allegations, White House chief of staff John Kelly said in a second statement that he was 'shocked' and condemned domestic abuse.

In new statement, Kelly says he was 'shocked' by Porter allegations and condemns abuse

Let's state the obvious. The picture proves she had a bruise on her face. The picture does not prove how the bruise occurred. If he did it, he should go to prison. Right now the allegations have not been proven.

we know cause you're ok with him just killing the women like Kennedy. we got it.

we know cause you're ok with him just killing the women like Kennedy. we got it.

You are distracting from the fact that Porter punched a woman in the face.. Nothing you say will excuse or distract from that.

Kelly was supporting him on the news until this picture surfaced... Porter can not deny it now.

------------------------------------------------- think he has to go to Court and be Judged as to guilt or innocence . Kelly letting him go simply makes sense in this world that we live in EWings .

You are distracting from the fact that Porter punched a woman in the face.. Nothing you say will excuse or distract from that.

I know no one slapping him on the back saying at-a-boy. He's stepping down. doesn't answer however why you were ok with kennedy killing a women at Chappaquidick.

------------------------------------------ only thing that Porter can't do is deny that ALLEGATIONS have been made EWings .

When did he say he was ok with killing women?

Forum List

Back