Trump's Tactics

"Pretty much"? Why don't you post a fucking link instead of your cryptic little innuendos?

I know you've turned into full-blown LIB now so I guess I have to tell you that I don't play the "link game" here. If you want to look into it you can... it was on TV... CNN, MSNBC or some such. Anderson Cooper? Wolf Blitzer? Can't remember who asked. But yeah... they asked him about a key part of his tax plan and he said "well I'm not really big on that" ....so he's not real big on a key chunk of his own tax plan. His own words. Now, the man is not even elected, his tax plan is nowhere near a negotiation table and already he is caving on it. All it took was a whiny liberal questioning him... poof... his opinion changed immediately.

This man is going to prove to be nothing more than a paper tiger. All this big bold talk he has done in the primaries will mean ZILCH when he is confronted by liberals. Look, he's already doing it and he just won the nomination! But.... you don't really care, right? Not a biggie for you, correct?
Sorry, that's not how it works. You make a claim, you provide the proof. Your memory doesn't seem to be very reliable, does it?

You make a claim, you provide the proof

CNBC today.

Kinda hard to know what Trump is even saying with that lunatic Levin constantly cutting in with his ranting and raving. I'll tell ya what, though. You have a thread of your own going right now, why don't you post this on your thread and I'll address it instead of allowing you to derail this one?

Watch this movie from 1999....I found it in my local Library....Trump wins! the presidency by default...

You asked me for a link, I gave you one... now you want to critique the link.... do you have a Code Pink rally scheduled this weekend too? You're really turning into a bright and competent Liberal... we may have to watch out for you!

It's right there in the posted file... Trump saying in his own words that he is "not a big fan" of a significant aspect of his own tax plan... he is going to jack up "taxes on the rich" because he has no concept of what class warfare rhetoric from Marxists is about. He doesn't know how to address it.. he caves as soon as he is challenged because he has no answer for the liberal argument... why?

You asked me for a link, I gave you one... now you want to critique the link.... do you have a Code Pink rally scheduled this weekend too? You're really turning into a bright and competent Liberal... we may have to watch out for you!

It's right there in the posted file... Trump saying in his own words that he is "not a big fan" of a significant aspect of his own tax plan... he is going to jack up "taxes on the rich" because he has no concept of what class warfare rhetoric from Marxists is about. He doesn't know how to address it.. he caves as soon as he is challenged because he has no answer for the liberal argument... why?
I gave you the courtesy of responding to more than one of your off topic posts. Now do me the courtesy of posting them in your own thread.

Because now the spotlight is on him and what he can do and not about his cute nicknames and vague answers.

Its not the advice of the latest enemy you determine is against you. Its the advice of his own circle! But since you cant use your phony attacks on Trumps people you instead pretend the advice is coming from "experts" (ooohhhh scary)

Trump imitates 'presidential': That was 'easy'

FTA: Trump told his audience that new additions to his circle, like senior aide Paul Manafort, are “supplementing” the team that he already has in place, while noting that he is being pressured to be more “presidential” by those close to him.

"Now the spotlight is on him", who has had more of the spotlight on them than Trump up to now?

I gave you the courtesy of responding to more than one of your off topic posts. Now do me the courtesy of posting them in your own thread.

Topic is Trump's Tactics.. if what I posted is not Trump tactics, I don't know what is. Sorry, you don't get to tell me when to go or where to post.

Sorry, you don't get to tell me when to go or where to post.
No, but I don't have to indulge your sorry ass either. Fuck off.

Nope... you can run away from the facts but I'm still going to present them.

Day 1: Caves completely on the minimum wage, says he will look at raising it.
SJ says: Not a biggie but a month ago said "only an idiot would think it's a good idea!"

Day 2: Admits he's "not a big fan" of a key part of his own tax plan. Will raise top marginal rates.
SJ refuses to respond.

Day 3: ???

Man, SJ.... you better HOPE he changes tactics soon.

Because now the spotlight is on him and what he can do and not about his cute nicknames and vague answers.

Its not the advice of the latest enemy you determine is against you. Its the advice of his own circle! But since you cant use your phony attacks on Trumps people you instead pretend the advice is coming from "experts" (ooohhhh scary)

Trump imitates 'presidential': That was 'easy'

FTA: Trump told his audience that new additions to his circle, like senior aide Paul Manafort, are “supplementing” the team that he already has in place, while noting that he is being pressured to be more “presidential” by those close to him.

"Now the spotlight is on him", who has had more of the spotlight on them than Trump up to now?

He's running by himself now and not with 16 other people. Great way to ignore the entire rest of the reply.

So you think he will stop rich donors or donors who work for corporations like Goldman Sachs from donating to him and his PAC?

I think he's going to take all the money he can get from whomever he can get it from including the RNC who he hates at the moment, Wall Street, his rich buddies etc....and he will be dialing for dollars, or having fund raisers just like all candidates have had to do in order to run in a presidential race....

and he will earn enough money fund raising to pay back Trump Industries for the LOAN his company gave him for his primary run.

NO different than all of his competitors in the primary that he criticized for it... his 'politician' is showing...

but no real biggie...he's gonna need all the money he can get,

sadly...these races aren't cheap.
I dont know what he will do, but I dont think it would violate the pledge he made to not take the funds during the primaries. I recall an interview he gave, cant remember the journalist though, but Trump said he was considering taking corporate contributions in the general election. But wouldnt that still make him obligated? I dont know how he sees it, but I dont think it necessarily would.

Here is why I say that; my best bet is he will solicit donations from small contributors to his campaign, but the large donations from corporations will be for the lower ballot elections for the RNC. Money is fungible and he can pipe the smaller contributions to his election campaign while sending the Corporate money to the lower ballot campaigns without breaking his pledge in any way.

I am impressed he was able to win the nomination all on his own funding, in and of itself, pledge or no pledge.

"Pretty much"? Why don't you post a fucking link instead of your cryptic little innuendos?

I know you've turned into full-blown LIB now so I guess I have to tell you that I don't play the "link game" here. If you want to look into it you can... it was on TV... CNN, MSNBC or some such. Anderson Cooper? Wolf Blitzer? Can't remember who asked. But yeah... they asked him about a key part of his tax plan and he said "well I'm not really big on that" ....so he's not real big on a key chunk of his own tax plan. His own words. Now, the man is not even elected, his tax plan is nowhere near a negotiation table and already he is caving on it. All it took was a whiny liberal questioning him... poof... his opinion changed immediately.

This man is going to prove to be nothing more than a paper tiger. All this big bold talk he has done in the primaries will mean ZILCH when he is confronted by liberals. Look, he's already doing it and he just won the nomination! But.... you don't really care, right? Not a biggie for you, correct?

You ideological Kool Aid drinkers just kill me with your inability to think outside of your narrow intellectual boxes you have built around your mind.

Sorry, you don't get to tell me when to go or where to post.
No, but I don't have to indulge your sorry ass either. Fuck off.

Nope... you can run away from the facts but I'm still going to present them.

Day 1: Caves completely on the minimum wage, says he will look at raising it.
SJ says: Not a biggie but a month ago said "only an idiot would think it's a good idea!"

Day 2: Admits he's "not a big fan" of a key part of his own tax plan. Will raise top marginal rates.
SJ refuses to respond.

Day 3: ???

Man, SJ.... you better HOPE he changes tactics soon.
Better change YOUR tactics soon if you ever want to be taken seriously again.

You and Jim are the only two goobs laughing. I guess you think it's funny you nominated a liberal? :dunno:

Everything this guy does or says that is left of center is going to be pointed out and you and Jim may as well get use to that now. If you don't want to defend him, that's fine... If you want to attack me, that's fine too.

You and Jim are the only two goobs laughing. I guess you think it's funny you nominated a liberal? :dunno:

Everything this guy does or says that is left of center is going to be pointed out and you and Jim may as well get use to that now. If you don't want to defend him, that's fine... If you want to attack me, that's fine too.
Nobody is attacking you, Boss. We're LAUGHING at you.

Forum List

Back