Trump's Tactics

I've seen it. I thought it was sort of unrealistic but it's off topic
It is unrealistic and it is supposedly a look into the future from 1999 but there is a scene in the movie where it shows the two men running for president and the man winning is Trump! My wife's jaw dropped when she saw it. We had to run it back on our DVR to see if we read it right.

No, actually jack asses are not known for that.

Perhaps you are trying to think of hyenas, but I wouldnt want to appear to be dismissing your opinion and all, dear.

I never said they were "known for it" did I? You're problem is you can't read and comprehend at the same time. So I guess you're going to laugh off Trump's caving on two conservative positions in two days like your butt buddy SJ? Every time a liberal brow beats Trump he backs the fuck down like a little girl.... who knew that was the secret to emasculating his arrogant ass? Such a tough guy when he's bashing on a conservative's wife and family... folds like a cheap walmart tent when confronted by a lib. SMH ...sad!

I've seen it. I thought it was sort of unrealistic but it's off topic
It is unrealistic and it is supposedly a look into the future from 1999 but there is a scene in the movie where it shows the two men running for president and the man winning is Trump! My wife's jaw dropped when she saw it. We had to run it back on our DVR to see if we read it right.
I'll have to watch it again. I didn't remember Trump being part of the movie.

I'll have to watch it again. I didn't remember Trump being part of the movie.
I couldn't believe it. The camera flashes to a TV screen in the diner and it shows the presidential race and Trump is leading. From 1999!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back