Trumps Supreme Court will dramatically transform America

She isn't even discreet about her corruption. It's right out in the open for everyone to see. She's a typical arrogant Globalist Elite. She needs to be replaced.

what "corruption"???? getting a bit addled with age is
not "corruption"

No, her blatant open conflicts of interest, are a form of corruption. She needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
I agree but she has to retire, not gonna get impeached.

It should be done quietly and elegantly------given the dx, I think she still has enough marbles to step down

That would be awesome, but will she try to hold.out for.4 years?

mildly demented people are not UNCONSCIOUS-----

what "corruption"???? getting a bit addled with age is
not "corruption"

No, her blatant open conflicts of interest, are a form of corruption. She needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
I agree but she has to retire, not gonna get impeached.

It should be done quietly and elegantly------given the dx, I think she still has enough marbles to step down

That would be awesome, but will she try to hold.out for.4 years?

mildly demented people are not UNCONSCIOUS-----
LOL

Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Won’t Just Overturn Gay Marriage and Abortion Cases, It Will Strangle the Federal Government

ALL of those sound like GREAT things to me! :) The butt hurt is FLOWING! The great thing is even if Trump doesn't get much done in his 8 years....he will transform the SC for FORTY YEARS!
If that's supposed to make me freak out it failed miserably.

Mike----for a Missourian---you are remarkably insightful-----
---fact is that Trump will not touch the aspect of the supreme court and its past rulings re: abortion and homosexual marriage. He might put a hand on minimum wage
Not even in my top five of rulings I would want overturned first. The commerce clause has been abused by the left for far too long. Get that one back to the way it was intended first. It's ridiculous as it is now being used.[/QUOTE]

yes---he might go after stuff like that---------abortion will be just as legal next march as they will be in december

Forum List

Back