Trump's Sunday School

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
First Presbyterian Church doesn’t fit in on its block. The white, New England-style clapboard building is an anachronism tucked among the chain stores, Bangladeshi food stands, and halal grocers of Jamaica, Queens. On a Sunday morning, people from a dozen or more countries might show up for the 10 a.m. service; women in geles and bright, African-print dresses sit in the pews alongside ladies in floppy church hats. On a bulletin board in the recc hall next door, the congregation has posted a display about its 354-year history.

So, what does this have to do with The Donald. This story will give you an insight into the man the LSM won't ever tell you about. When the congregation was raising money in 2012, it received a check for 10 grand – from Trump. Seems this was the church he grew up in.

Interesting story @ Donald Trump Grew Up at a Church That's Now Full of Immigrants

Hey, that's 1/3 of the funds he ripped off from the piano man for Taj Mahal! I wonder where the rest of the money went!?

First Presbyterian Church doesn’t fit in on its block. The white, New England-style clapboard building is an anachronism tucked among the chain stores, Bangladeshi food stands, and halal grocers of Jamaica, Queens. On a Sunday morning, people from a dozen or more countries might show up for the 10 a.m. service; women in geles and bright, African-print dresses sit in the pews alongside ladies in floppy church hats. On a bulletin board in the recc hall next door, the congregation has posted a display about its 354-year history.

So, what does this have to do with The Donald. This story will give you an insight into the man the LSM won't ever tell you about. When the congregation was raising money in 2012, it received a check for 10 grand – from Trump. Seems this was the church he grew up in.

Interesting story @ Donald Trump Grew Up at a Church That's Now Full of Immigrants

So what did Trump learn in Sunday School?

For much of the time when the Trumps were members, black families could attend, but not join—the church didn’t start integrating until the late 1950s and early ’60s.

I love this article- great one for Longknife to cite

Ferro taught young kids in Sunday School, but says she never had the middle Trump boy; her now-dead husband, Jim, taught Donald when he was a teen, according to her daughter, Holly Hladun.

“He was one of the boys I just never went anywhere near, because he scared the crap out of me,” said Hladun, who is a few years younger than Trump. “There was just something about him.”

Forum List

Back